CarSmart Auto Sales

3923 N Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64116

Used 816-872-9783

car smart

by from kansas city |

I really appreciate there business they were very helpful and kind I would recommend this place to my friends and family

car smart review from jones /fields family

by from kansas city, mo |

Our home size had grown, our finances didnt, we had one car for family of 9...it didnt work for us no matter how we tried to arrange it, long story short...we were in a pickle and Ted Heater CarSmart....were helping pickeled situations for a nickel.....keeping in mind all our responsibilities...Mr.Butch, made things work for us that we could afford.....we just want to say ty from the bottom of our hearts... now we can keep all dr appts and my husband can get to dialysis on time when needed with to problems....you have no idea the stress you have taken off our family.. .thank you, happy grandkids, happy grandparents, happy home. ...God Bless you all..

Super Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

A wonderful experience with purchasing a nicer, newer car from CarSmart. had gone to other dealers, but they would not extend credit to me. Car Smart worked with me to find a lender. They paid off my previous car, and got me on the road in a couple of hours. The salesman was quite gracious, and Ted and his partner were super. I love driving my Rav 4!

WILL NEVER REFER !

by from KANSAS CITY,MO |

Good service...but their "refer a friend" program is a scam to get more business. You're supposed to get a reward for referring your friends. we did they were approved and they got a new car. BUT we never received the "referral cards" in the mail so.....we didn't get the rewards. we were told the owner "didn't trust it" how? idk why? idk I was willing to walk in there with the people we referred if they didn't believe them, but no, not good enough either. O we also never got the gift card that was promised to us in the mail either. Contacted them about it ....still waiting on it.

Messy!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I came in at 10:00 in the morning and the employee helping me couldn't seem to get the paperwork to my bank by 5:00. I waited in the "waiting room" for 2 hours before he came back to update me about my trade-in that was supposedly "still being appraised." This guy did not have his stuff together and it made my car-buying experience horrible and a waste of a day!!!!