CarSmart Auto Sales

3923 N Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64116

Used 816-872-9783

Super Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

A wonderful experience with purchasing a nicer, newer car from CarSmart. had gone to other dealers, but they would not extend credit to me. Car Smart worked with me to find a lender. They paid off my previous car, and got me on the road in a couple of hours. The salesman was quite gracious, and Ted and his partner were super. I love driving my Rav 4!

WILL NEVER REFER !

by from KANSAS CITY,MO |

Good service...but their "refer a friend" program is a scam to get more business. You're supposed to get a reward for referring your friends. we did they were approved and they got a new car. BUT we never received the "referral cards" in the mail so.....we didn't get the rewards. we were told the owner "didn't trust it" how? idk why? idk I was willing to walk in there with the people we referred if they didn't believe them, but no, not good enough either. O we also never got the gift card that was promised to us in the mail either. Contacted them about it ....still waiting on it.

Messy!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I came in at 10:00 in the morning and the employee helping me couldn't seem to get the paperwork to my bank by 5:00. I waited in the "waiting room" for 2 hours before he came back to update me about my trade-in that was supposedly "still being appraised." This guy did not have his stuff together and it made my car-buying experience horrible and a waste of a day!!!!