Vernon Auto Group

New 866-414-1780
Used 877-338-4177
Service 866-698-3577

Know the Deal!!

Worth the Drive, outstanding prices and warranty

by from Abilene, Tx |

While searching for a truck I came across a 2011 F150 King Ranch loaded with navigation, sunroof, etc.., absolutely beautiful with fender flares around wheel well and a tool box mounted on the back. While veiwing the Vernon Auto posted pictures, I salute the Photographer, GREAT JOB! Plenty of photos that you can download onto hard drive and increase the size of photos. The one thing that caught my attention was the Forever Drive Train Warranty (Eng, Trans, Transfer, and Axles) on all vehicles below 100,000 miles with unlimited mileage, unlimited time, 100% parts and labor, with no deductable at no cost to customer. I NEVER seen this before at any dealership, so I asked quiet a few questions and Steve Ybarra was quick to respond. He even sent me a digital form of the Warranty Contract, EXCELLENT. I read it over several times, made my notes, and asked Steve. Ussually within minutes I had a reply or phone call from Steve. The only true requirement is to ensure all Manufacture Recommended Services are performed. FIrst call the warranty office informing them of services to be performed, then according to the contract they would allow service to be performed at any ASE certified repaired facility. Like I am going to work on these newer engines. My financial institution ran the VIN and valued the vehicle over $6,000 above the listed price. Granted it is a high mileage vehicle but with a drivetrain warranty I am not concerned a bit. The truck looks and drives light its new. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was introduced to Steve. He knew exactly why I was there and answered any questions I had. He allowed my to crawl all over the vehicle until I was satisfied. He allowed me to use his computer to print the electronic check from my financial institution and everything went much smoother than previous vehicle purchased. There was no hagling over price because they start off well below market value and offer this warranty at no additional fee. ITS WORTH THE DRIVE TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!! Great Job Vernon Auto Group and Steve, the warranty alone made me drive 2 1/2 hours from my home to purchase this vehicle and at a great price to boot Bill.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

New vehicle perchase

by from Vernon,Tx. |

We felt relaxed we felt unpresure to buy.The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable he explained every step to us and we understood.Salesman polite friendly and offered help and purchase and anytime help with vehicle assist.All staff friendly and helpful.Adrian the salesman that helped us deserves a pat on the back and a pay raise we could"nt have gotten a better person to help us his hard is commendable,great job Adrian thanks for everything.I hope someone tells him.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for the awesome Review! We appreciate your business. Contact us if we need to assist you with anything!

awesome service !

by from Vernon, Tx |

We were very impressed with the service we received. Clean and friendly atmosphere. Everyone was courteous and polite. Our salesman Tyler Brents worked very hard to get us the best deal to meet our needs. Ashley Hernandez was very kind and patient going over the financial contract. We highly recommend this dealership and would do business with them in the future.

Great salesman

by from Seymour Tx |

Randall Winship was a great salesman not to pushy very helpful when we purchased out Dodge truck

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the great response to our dealership! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can assist you with anything.

Overall review

by from Vernon Tx |

Everyone was very helpful through the buying process. We were in and out in just a few hours. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would recommend buying a car here. Randall Winship was our sales rep and he was very helpful and knowledgeable!!!!

Toyota tundra

by from Big spring, tx |

Over all I am pleased with my experience with Vernon auto group. I was unable I get the payment that I was looking for but I love the truck so I'll deal with it. Deiter was good to work with, we would buy again from him.

purchasing a used truck

by from spur,texas |

I was very pleased with the staff and the service they provided while buying a used truck.I would highly recommend if you are looking for a truck new or used check with vernon auto group. There price was the best i found anywhere.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

In order to beat the price gouging dealer markups in Hawaii, I chose to go all the way to Texas and Vernon Auto Group when buying a new truck. Buying sight unseen can be challenging however Nick at Vernon Auto Group made the experience excellent. The ease and simplicity of the transaction was excellent also! Will gladly do business with Vernon Auto Group again!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback, Brad. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Worth the drive

by from Holly,Colorado |

After a long, disappointing, local search for a 3/4 ton pickup, I came across the Vernon Auto Group on the internet. I was pleased to see the large volume of vehicles to choose from and the detailed description and the large amount of pictures of each pickup. I contacted them with a few questions which were answered promptly, and, more than one sales one salesperson contacted me regularly to see if I had more questions. Since the trip to Vernon was more than 300 miles, I wanted to be sure there would be a pickup I wanted when we arrived. The Lifetime Powertrain Warranty was also a big factor in my decision to give Vernon Auto Group a chance. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by a nice young lady who promptly contacted Dane to work with us. What a treat! He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. After looking at several pickups we decided upon the one we wanted, left the rest up to Dane, and left happy. Kudo's to the parts department for coming back after hours to get us a B&W hitch for the pickup. Definitely worth the trip, we'll buy another vehicle from The Vernon Auto Group!

July 8, 2014

Great buying experience mostly done through email

by from Norman, OK |

I purchased my truck basically via email and the web site. I live in central Oklahoma and drove down to Vernon to trade in my truck and pick up the new one. First off you can't beat the price and the website, financing process, trade in evaluation, and dealers are excellent. I worked the deal out over email and phone including my trade in. I used the trade in evaluation tool and was honest and I received exactly what they told me via email. Vernon is up front with the pricing break down, and the experience buying was honestly my best ever. Thanks to Scott Young (dealer) and Ashley Hernandez (financing) for a seamless experience. The only problem I had was that they need more financing staff because they are doing a ton of deals. Great job, I'll refer this to my friends and I'll be back for my next purchase.

July 8, 2014

good job vernon auto group

by from Vernon, Tx |

This was our first experience with Vernon Auto Group. It was a nice change to NOT have a salesperson come out to the lot while we were looking. After deciding that we wanted to purchase a 2011 silverado, we went inside the dealership and met Nick Ware. Nick was very helpful and made the entire buying process painless and stress free,