Twin City Toyota

Service 888-854-2296

Big City Selection.... and, Twice the Satisfaction

customer-friendly

by from Sainte Genevieve, MO |

I hate shopping for new cars and I hate getting repairs. I'm over 50 and there are four places I'd take a vehicle. One only services Nissans. One is an excellent body shop; another is a local mechanic. The last is the only dealership I've come to like: Twin City Toyota. They suggest things that could be done but don't need to be done now; they take the time to explain why something is (or isn't) a concern now; and in sales, even though I didn't buy my current Toyota from them (I regret it)and mentioned that to a salesman, his response was "I guess we didn't do that good a job selling to you." Wow, ownership. Not a lot of pressure. Presuming I replace this '04 with another Toyota, I'll buy from them. Until then, I'll keep taking my Camry to them for servicing and repairs.

Great customer service and no pressure sales

by from Imperial, MO |

I am a proud owner of a new 4runner that I bought from Twin City Toyota. I looked around for a long time and went to many dealerships. The salesman I spoke with kept in touch with me letting me know if they got what I was looking for or was able to get one. No other dealer kept me informed at all. This meant a lot to me and when they found what I was looking for I made the purchase. They gave me a great deal and didnt pressure me in to buying all the extras. I would recommend Twin City Toyota to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Shop Service

by from Barnhart, MO |

Won't be getting my 05 Toyota Tundra serviced here anymore. Vehicle was under a Certified 100,000 mi/4 year warranty. Took it in for service 1.5 months after the warranty expired. Last appointment was 4-5 months prior. Vehicle gets driven less than 5,000 mi per year. The tech reveals that a boot is torn on the power steering rack and would cost $1200 to repair. I believe this shop knew about the boot before they brought it to my attention. I think they let it go until the warranty expired, but I have no proof. You be the judge. Adding to the negative experience, on the way back home I had to return the vehicle due to noise/vibration under the driver side wheel well. I brought it back and they fixed it under 30 minutes. They had failed to secure something related to the initial repair. The year before a technician accidently backed into a yellow steel pole in the shop. They replaced the bumper for free and they gave me a rental for a few days until it was repaired. Although I can't trust them, and I question their competence, the customer service is friendly and the facilities are very comfortable. As I said before, I won't be back.