Cavalier Mazda

1552 South Military Highway, Chesapeake, VA 23320

New 888-825-9116
Used 888-419-6478
Service 888-706-4694

Our staff is dedicated to making your sales & service visits the best possible!

Review of Cavalier Mazda

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Probably my best experience at a car dealer in my 63 years, nothing negative at all, from the internet rep to the salesman to the business manager (get this guy an updated computer!). Great.

Fantastic Experience!

by from McLean, VA |

I was not looking forward to the process of buying a new car. I think it can be too time consuming and I wonder where I'm being taking advantage of. My fears were completely put to rest when I was dealing with Phil at Cavalier Mazda. I found the exact car online and came from out of town to pick it up. They had the car and paperwork ready and I was out of the dealership in 20 minutes. The customer service was fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. HIGHLY recommend them!

Satisfied in Virginia Beach

by from Virginia Beach |

I have been dealing with Cavalier Mazda for my services on my Saturn since the Saturn Dealer closed after the 2008 Recession. The excellent Customer Service caused me to want to continue my relationship by buying a new Mazda in 2014. The whole purchasing process was smooth and these folks went out of their way for me. Thank you!