Bergstrom of Kaukauna

2929 Lawe St, Kaukauna, WI 54130

New 888-503-0085 New 888-503-0085
Used 888-258-8114 Used 888-258-8114
Service 888-281-5545 Service 888-281-5545

Where you get a great deal more!

Expected results

by from Appleton WI |

I like this dealership - when I need work done on any of my Chrysler vehicles the work is done on time and done right. My vehicles are always clean when I get them back the tech's are very careful to keep the interior clean.

What a great buying experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I had stopped at a local Jeep dealer and felt like I was troubling the sales rep by wanting to potentially order a new vehicle (they didn't have much to choose from) So I figured I would shoot down to Kaukauna and luckily I ran into Wendy...her follow up was amazing...she's a true professional.

Effortless Buying Experience

by from Sherwood, WI |

I could not be more pleased with my salesperson Dean. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and he ensured everyone of my concerns were met. Besides that, he was very straight forward, and there was absolutely no runaround. His no pressure sales approach made this transaction enjoyable, and he made his availability to me a priority. I would buy another vehicle from Bergstrom Kaukauna, and Dean would definitely be my salesperson of choice.

Excellent service!!!

by from Kaukauna |

There was a mix up with my keys, but they fixed it and I left a very satifisied customer!!! Excellent service!!!! The mechanics and technicians do a phenomenal job making sure everything is done right! They go out of their way to perform terrific customer service!

Service

by from Kimberly, WI |

The people are dedicated to exceptional service. The auto salesperson continues to check on how we like our vehicle when she sees us at the dealership getting service.

Great experience!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Very friendly yet professional crew. Pleasant to work with!

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Appleton,Wi |

Pretty much everything about buying my Jeep was excellent.

the AM radio service

by from green bay,wi |

I took my 2012 jeep to a electronic service dealer to check out my radio as the AM radio portion was not working but the FM and the satellite was working. They told me the antenna was fine and there was a defect in the radio. So I went to service at Bergstrom of Kaukauna (had purchased car here) and related the above. They inspected the radio and charged me $50.00 and said the AM portion of the radio does not work. I asked them why and they replied that they did not know. I asked them would this mean the other portions of the radio would stop working and they said they did not know. The replacement would be $700.00 for a radio that was 3 years old on a car with less than 42,000 miles. I did have some one else replace the unit with additional add ons such as back up view for camera( had added back up camera previously and had monitor on dash), Bluetooth for the cell phone and run apps from cell phone on this unit at the same price. I can not believe they charged me $50.00 for information I had already given them.

Great to work with!

by from De Pere, WI |

Helpful and VERY friendly, yet not pushy! Listened to what I was looking for, and found it.

Internet shopping with this dealer is a joke !

by from Little Chute |

My wife, and I found they had just taken in a 2007 Chrysler 300 with lower mileage on it. A price was not listed on there site, but there was a click here button to get your internet price. I sent them our name, email address, and zip code. I got what appeared to be a formatted response the next morning saying one of their internet sales people would soon get back to us shortly with more information about the 300. The 2nd communication was from the same sales person has the 1st email introducing herself, and providing information about contacting the dealership for a free test drive. I responded with that I most interested in the asking sale price for the 300. Again I received another email from the same sales person providing a phone number to contact her with, because she needed to talk to us directly about the 300. Again no further information, or price was provided about the 300. I wrote back that not replying with an asking price for the 300 that my wife, and I were totally turned off about doing any kind of business with this dealership.