Bergstrom of Kaukauna

2929 Lawe St, Kaukauna, WI 54130

New 888-503-0085
Used 888-258-8114
Service 888-281-5545

Where you get a great deal more!

Service the way I like it.

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Service is always professional and timely. You let me know about real issues as opposed to making me feel like you're pushing me into additional service every time I come in.

Bergstrom of Kaukauna responded to this review

August 26, 2013

Thanks for the feedback Mark!

Expected results

by from Appleton WI |

I like this dealership - when I need work done on any of my Chrysler vehicles the work is done on time and done right. My vehicles are always clean when I get them back the tech's are very careful to keep the interior clean.

Internet shopping with this dealer is a joke !

by from Little Chute |

My wife, and I found they had just taken in a 2007 Chrysler 300 with lower mileage on it. A price was not listed on there site, but there was a click here button to get your internet price. I sent them our name, email address, and zip code. I got what appeared to be a formatted response the next morning saying one of their internet sales people would soon get back to us shortly with more information about the 300. The 2nd communication was from the same sales person has the 1st email introducing herself, and providing information about contacting the dealership for a free test drive. I responded with that I most interested in the asking sale price for the 300. Again I received another email from the same sales person providing a phone number to contact her with, because she needed to talk to us directly about the 300. Again no further information, or price was provided about the 300. I wrote back that not replying with an asking price for the 300 that my wife, and I were totally turned off about doing any kind of business with this dealership.

Great Service,Fair Trade in

by from Appleton,WI |

I feel I received a fair trade in, where I used to always feel ripped off. The paperwork was simplified and hassle free,and the salesperson wasn't pushy with the sale which is a major turn off to me.

great service great showroom

by from kaukauna |

the man as very nice and polite . He got in the van and showed us how to use the computer on the steering wheel, which my husband could not figure out. He showed us how to do it and it took an little time but he was very nice about it.

Amazing Experience.

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Extremely friendly and knowledgable Sales reps. Stacy was very well informative and yet we didn't feel the unwanted pressure we felt at other dealerships.

Good service clean facility

by from Pulaski WI |

I really enjoyed working with Aaron in the finance department. Very good with getting me the best deal out there in regard to financing.

Couldn't be happier!

by from Appleton, WI |

Cory Ross was fantastic to work with! I will gladly purchase another vehicle from him.

Friendly, helpful and accomodating

by from Appleton, WI |

Your sales staff was very professional at all the stores we stopped at, no one was pushy. Very friendly, helpful, and accomodating. The one problem I had they went above and beyond in getting it solved for me.

Service was superior to any dealership I have ever

by from Kaukauna WI |

Very courteous, professional. We were treated very well. All the staff at Bergstrom went out of their way and stayed late on a Saturday to make certain that we drove away in our new truck. Tom Gault is a wonderful salesperson. When we are in the market to buy another vehicle we will be going back to Tom at Bergstrom. Superior service by all.

continued great service

by from Kaukauna, WI |

I am always treated with courteous service and kept advised of what my car needs. I know I don't have to worry about it!