Bergstrom of Kaukauna

2929 Lawe St, Kaukauna, WI 54130

New 888-503-0085
Used 888-258-8114
Service 888-281-5545

Where you get a great deal more!

great service

by from kaukauna wi |

I liked that there were toys for my child during the wait. Also did a good job of getting us out of there as quick as possible. Courteous employees

Had exact vehicle we were looking for

by from Manitowoc, WI |

You had the Cherokee Trailhawk we were searching for in stock, I knew what I was willing to pay for it & we made a fair deal quickly. I picked it up later that day after long drive to get there. I also got a fair trade value. Everybody was very friendly and attentive to our needs.

Unbelievable awesome customer service

by from Appleton, WI |

From my very first phone call the most striking thing by far with this experience is that some one actually cared about what was going on with my vehicle. That was then put into real action, very, very quickly. The morning of the issue, the news reported that no tows were available due to the frigid cold(-40) and of course that was the day I had issues with my new truck. Withing an hour of my call to the dealership, a tow truck arrived and hauled it off to be fixed. The issue turned out to be bad diesel fuel, the truck was fine, the fuel filter was not. The staff was very courteous, prompt and professional. I will be leasing all of my companies vehicles from Bergstrom.

great service and very friendly atmosphere

by from Kaukauna, WI |

I am always treated in a friendly and respectful manner and the service is done efficiently. I appreciate that I am always kept up on specials like the pay ahead oil changes and kept informed on any service suggested for my vehicle.

the usual pleasent day at Bergstrom in Kaukauna

by from Kaukauna WI. |

They took me in immediately, did the oil change and window washer maintenance that I asked for and had me out in a very short time. But I would like to add that when I got home I noticed that I was missing my cell phone, so I called back and one of the girls had it AND IT WAS WAITING FOR ME WHEN I GOT BACK THERE. What a relief and thanks to a great company one that has served me greatly for many years past and many more to come. Ron

great job on sales and service

by from Kaukauna wisconsin |

Up until a few months ago I would not have walked into a Bergstroms however from the time I looked at the truck I end up buying through my 1st service (oil change) I could not be happier I have never been treated better at any auto dealer from the start to the present. Awesome bunch of people/ employees in Kaukauna. Oh and the FREE warm cookies and drinks while you wait are also sooo good!

CUTIOUS STAFF

by from KAUKAUNA,WI |

cutious staff that seemed interested in meeting my needs and not their own. The whole buying experience was good without any hastles. I would buy from them again if looking for another car.

What a great sales manager.

by from Kaukana, WI |

Tim Jones, the sales manager, was completely honest with me and never once tried to trick me into something I did not want. This was a first in new car buying experience in 25 years! He gave me real numbers and the facts even when I didn't like hearing them. While I had to wait four months to get into the truck I wanted, Tim walked me through the steps to buy at the right time with the right downpayment. Had he rushed me back in September just to make a sale for himself, i would have been in a truck i was less satisfied with. Seriously! He is what car dealerships OUGHT to be like. Thanks Tim and Bergstrom.

Bergstrom Dodge Service Department

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Very helpful staff, even gave me a ride to work and picked me up when the car was done. Took time to explain to me everything that they did.

Good as it gets

by from Green Bay, WI |

Friendly, courteous staff. Willing to listen, quick to respond, able to deal in honest, no nonsense fashion. Good follow-up and excellent vehicle delivery. Good as it gets for buying a car.