Bergstrom of Kaukauna

2929 Lawe St, Kaukauna, WI 54130

New 888-503-0085
Used 888-258-8114
Service 888-281-5545

Where you get a great deal more!

Very professional salesperson.

by from Appleton, WI |

This was our first experience/visit to your Kaukauna dealership. We have never owned a Chrysler. Jim Krueger did an outstanding job. He understood our needs & prepared a plan for our next vehicle. We now own a 2014 Chrysler 300 & are very happy. Thanks again to Jim Krueger.

very nice people, never pushy, a good dealership

by from waupaca wi |

Everyone was very nice , never pushy, was done in a orderly fashion.I would recommend the dealership to anyone buying new or used vehicles, go give them a try.

Great service from the whole company.

by from Stockbridge, WI |

Jim, the gentleman that sold me the van, saw me when I arrived. He offered to bring my van around for me for the oil change (It was -15 Degrees with the wind chill.) He afterward stopped in while I was waiting to see if I had any problems or how I was liking my van. Other associates were also very nice and asked if I would need anything. The Service dept was quick and very good. I was extremely happy with my experience.

Beautiful facility, great service all around!

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Cory is an exceptional salesman! He was always available to us and went out of his way to make this a great buying experience. Cory knew what we were looking for and gave us many options to consider as soon as they were available. We are extremely happy with our new truck and its all thanks to Cory's hard work. We also worked with Aaron on the finances and paperwork side of things. He was very knowledgeable and helped us make some decisions by being honest with us. He knew what he was talking about and we left feeling confident in our purchase. Overall our experience was a great one thanks the all we had contact with at Bergstrom!

WONDERFUL Service Department

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Fast friendly service! I had noticed a spot on my car from the original detailing, appeared to be a buff type mark and I pointed it out and they took care of it right away, no questions asked. Then after my car was complete it looked over it with me to ensure it was fixed. I bought my car a couple months ago brand new from this dealership because of the service department her. I live close by and have brought other vehicles here purchased elsewhere and the service department has always given me EXCELLENT quality and service so when it was time to look for a car it brought me here. Thanks for a great friendly service team!

Great service!

by from Kaukauna, WI |

The service is always high quality and friendly. The service people take the time they need to do a great job. I never feel that they have rushed through an appointment.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Kaukauna , WI |

Omarr did a great job matching me to a vehicle that I like. Aaron did a great job getting a loan for me. Process was quick. A++++++

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!

by from Kaukauna, Wisconsin |

Our salesperson was fantastic!!! We were very pleased with the New Car Sales Manager, Tim Jones, and the General Manager Kevin Schneider. They went the extra mile to ensure that we were able to find the exact vehicle that we were looking for. Aaron Mendoza in the financial services office was very professional and made the experience quick, easy, and we left confident that we made a great decision.

FAST AND HELPFUL PEOPLE AND SERVICE

by from LITTLE CHUTE,WI |

I WAS DROPPING OFF MY JEEP FOR AN OIL CHANG AND BECAUSE THE SHUTTLE WAS OUT THEY DID THE OIL CHANGE RIGHT AWAY SO WITHIN HALF AN HOUR I WAS ON MY WAY AND DIDN'T HAVE TO COME BACK AND GET IT.

Staff is always helpful and courteous.

by from De Pere, Wis. |

We have purchased cars from Bergstrom in the past and like to deal with one of your Salesmen, Tom Gault. With Tom we feel like we were treated fairly.