Bergstrom of Kaukauna

2929 Lawe St, Kaukauna, WI 54130

New 888-503-0085
Used 888-258-8114
Service 888-281-5545

Where you get a great deal more!

great job on sales and service

by from Kaukauna wisconsin |

Up until a few months ago I would not have walked into a Bergstroms however from the time I looked at the truck I end up buying through my 1st service (oil change) I could not be happier I have never been treated better at any auto dealer from the start to the present. Awesome bunch of people/ employees in Kaukauna. Oh and the FREE warm cookies and drinks while you wait are also sooo good!

CUTIOUS STAFF

by from KAUKAUNA,WI |

cutious staff that seemed interested in meeting my needs and not their own. The whole buying experience was good without any hastles. I would buy from them again if looking for another car.

What a great sales manager.

by from Kaukana, WI |

Tim Jones, the sales manager, was completely honest with me and never once tried to trick me into something I did not want. This was a first in new car buying experience in 25 years! He gave me real numbers and the facts even when I didn't like hearing them. While I had to wait four months to get into the truck I wanted, Tim walked me through the steps to buy at the right time with the right downpayment. Had he rushed me back in September just to make a sale for himself, i would have been in a truck i was less satisfied with. Seriously! He is what car dealerships OUGHT to be like. Thanks Tim and Bergstrom.

Bergstrom Dodge Service Department

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Very helpful staff, even gave me a ride to work and picked me up when the car was done. Took time to explain to me everything that they did.

Good as it gets

by from Green Bay, WI |

Friendly, courteous staff. Willing to listen, quick to respond, able to deal in honest, no nonsense fashion. Good follow-up and excellent vehicle delivery. Good as it gets for buying a car.

Very professional salesperson.

by from Appleton, WI |

This was our first experience/visit to your Kaukauna dealership. We have never owned a Chrysler. Jim Krueger did an outstanding job. He understood our needs & prepared a plan for our next vehicle. We now own a 2014 Chrysler 300 & are very happy. Thanks again to Jim Krueger.

very nice people, never pushy, a good dealership

by from waupaca wi |

Everyone was very nice , never pushy, was done in a orderly fashion.I would recommend the dealership to anyone buying new or used vehicles, go give them a try.

Great service from the whole company.

by from Stockbridge, WI |

Jim, the gentleman that sold me the van, saw me when I arrived. He offered to bring my van around for me for the oil change (It was -15 Degrees with the wind chill.) He afterward stopped in while I was waiting to see if I had any problems or how I was liking my van. Other associates were also very nice and asked if I would need anything. The Service dept was quick and very good. I was extremely happy with my experience.

Beautiful facility, great service all around!

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Cory is an exceptional salesman! He was always available to us and went out of his way to make this a great buying experience. Cory knew what we were looking for and gave us many options to consider as soon as they were available. We are extremely happy with our new truck and its all thanks to Cory's hard work. We also worked with Aaron on the finances and paperwork side of things. He was very knowledgeable and helped us make some decisions by being honest with us. He knew what he was talking about and we left feeling confident in our purchase. Overall our experience was a great one thanks the all we had contact with at Bergstrom!

WONDERFUL Service Department

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Fast friendly service! I had noticed a spot on my car from the original detailing, appeared to be a buff type mark and I pointed it out and they took care of it right away, no questions asked. Then after my car was complete it looked over it with me to ensure it was fixed. I bought my car a couple months ago brand new from this dealership because of the service department her. I live close by and have brought other vehicles here purchased elsewhere and the service department has always given me EXCELLENT quality and service so when it was time to look for a car it brought me here. Thanks for a great friendly service team!