On Car Automotive

(5.0) 5.0 5 Reviews

102 Prince Dr, Martinez, GA 30907

Excellent Customer Service

by from Irmo, SC |

The minute I drove up I was greeted by the owner with a friendly smile and handshake. Out of the other car purchases I have made I would have to say this was the easiest and most enjoyable. There was no stress. Unlike the typical call dealerships there was no pressure to buy anything. Took it for a test drive, arrived at a price, closed the deal and drove home. It was as simple as that. I would highly recommend On Car Automotive to anyone looking for a car. I will be making all my future automotive purchases from On Car Automotive.

Excellent Service and Professionalism

by from Columbia, SC |

I saw the vehicle on Cars.com and immediately emailed the dealership (OnCar Automotives). With in minutes I was contacted by Mr. Jalli and set up a time to come by and view the vehicle. I could not purchase the vehicle until Mr. Jalli had the title in-hand. When he received it, I purchased the vehicle and since we were from out-of-town, they deliver the truck. Excellent service. I would by fom this dealership again without hesitation

Mr Jalli was very pleasent to work with.

by from Myrtle Beach SC |

this was the best buying experience I had in 40 years of purchasing automobiles.Mr.Jalli was very knowledgeable and quick to get things done.I would shop at Oncar automotive again. I drove from Myrtle Beach SC to buy this car and would do it again. Thanks Mr. Jalli

Mercedes

by from Dallas Texas |

I was very pleased with my car that I purchased from Oncar. I was a out of state buyer and had to put slot of faith in what was said about the car. They shipped the car to me and it was even better than I expected. I am very happy with the car and the process was fair and easy.

Used car purchase

by from Peachtree City GA |

Very helpful, and they went out of their way to make the used car buying process easy. We were from out-of-town, and they worked with us to deliver the car. Excellent service.