Gulf Coast Chevrolet Buick GMC

1901 W Fm 523, Angleton, TX 77515

Used 979-848-4527

Purchase with ease.

by from Sweeny, Texas |

Kevin was easy to work with! Everything flowed easily, no pushing. Would do it again.

Great Service

by from Angleton, Texas |

This is the first time that anyone has brought a car or truck to the house for us to review. We soon will be looking to buy a new truck and you will be the first place we come to.

Gulf Coast Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

December 12, 2014

Thank you for this great feedback, Elizabeth! Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347

Great service

by from Angleton, TX |

Chip was the best Salesman hands down. You all should watch Chip in the making he can help a few co workers with customer service skills. Also Lu closed like a smooth operator.

Gulf Coast Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

November 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful visit to Gulf Coast Chevrolet Buick GMC through this great review, Omar! We are very happy that Chip and Lu were there to accommodate your needs and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. We appreciate your business and hopefully we get to see you again! Sincerely, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347

purchase 2015 saburban

by from angleton, tx |

I have bought my last 6 vehicles from gulf coast, last 4 were from Kathy Kay. I also get all my service work done there as well. Always feel good when we leave in our new vehicles

to great service

by from Angleton TX |

After poor service at another dealer service department I was pleased to to get an accurate diagnosis and repair of my car. Thanks for a great job.

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Angleton, TX |

Kathy and Joe there are the delarship are AWESOME they are really helpful and good at there job! If there was an option to add more stars I would give them a 100+ and I would rate them HIGHER than a 10! I would DEFINITELY start sending people I know that are wanting a new car to them!

C. Hart

by from League City TX |

We talked to Kevin on the phone before venturing that way. He was very receptive and professional. We will refer to him and to your company.

Good Service Poor quaity parts

by from Angleton, Texas |

I enjoyed the remodeling that has been done at the dealership. The Service writer was pleasant. The guy in charge of the service department was helpful. But I'm not happy about the door handle replacement issue. GMC knows about this issue and is charging me everytime to replace the doorhandles.

Denali Hybrid

by from Bay city, TX |

Went to see and test drive a new 2011 Denali hybrid. It was new, but would not qualify for the 0% intrest and warranty was already acouple of months in use. Dealer did not want to deal. Ended up leaving and buying a 2012 Infiniti QX56.