So Cal Auto Haus

So Cal Auto Haus

1551 S MISSION RD, Fallbrook, CA 92028

Used 888-466-5497

The Fallbrook, California's premier dealershiip for used cars.

Awesome Experience from Start to Finish!

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

I don't like my car I LOVE IT! It's only been mine for a few months, but it's been a great car. Never have I found a car on line and then knew it was the right car for me. I live in Laguna Niguel, so it's not like SC Autohaus is down the street, but it was the best decision I ever made. Moe is the sweetest most kind man ever! I love him! He never pressured me except when I told him I didn't even need to test drive the car, I trusted him completely. After test driving it, a BMW X5, I knew positively I wanted it. He gave me a 1000 mile warranty, so I felt even better should anything come up. I've had the car completely checked out by my mechanic and he said it was super clean! Even doing the paperwork was easy, because Moe is so professional and really does treat you like family. I would never consider going anywhere else, but would go there first! Moe will not bring a car to his lot that isn't quality. He checks them all out and CARFAX's each one. Always has a great selection too, whether it's BMW or Mercedes, even has SUV's and jeeps. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends, hands down best car buying experience I've ever had! You haven't seen the last of me yet, oh and I love you Moe!

EXCEPTIONAL DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from Fallbrook, CA |

Moe & Ray over at So Cal Autohaus provide phenomenal vehicles at amazingly low prices. I have had the privilege of buying a couple of cars from them and every time they continue to impress me and my family. Each car that they bring onto there sales lot is in exceptional condition with the CARFAX to prove it. I continue to highly recommend them to all our friends and family!! I know that if you take the 15 minute detour off the beaten path and cruise on in, you too will see what I am talking about. Great Cars and even better deals is what I found, and I will continue to come back again and again. Thanks again for everything guys

Great Experience

by from San Diego, Ca |

Moe was a very professional man. After viewing a Jeep he offered to hold it till I had my loan paperwork. He held it for almost a week, even though he was receiving calls about the vehicle. Plus he sold it at a great price. I will definitely advise others to take a look at his inventory if they are interested in a good used car

January 18, 2014

Thanks, Mike! I know there are a lot of places to buy a Jeep Wrangler in San Diego, but I am glad you chose to come visit us in Fallbrook. Not only do we enjoy taking care of our community but we have the utmost respect for those who serve our country. For once, it was a pleasure serving you!

Great experiance!

by from valley center, ca |

They had exactly the car I wanted for a fair price. No pressure. Easy going. Next time I am in the market I will start here.

October 23, 2013

Hi Mr. Duley, I hope your doing well, Thank You for your nice review. It was pleasure serving you. Please let me know if you need anythink. Sincerely Moe

The best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Fallbrook, Ca. |

So-Cal Autohaus represents the ideal in the used car buying experience. Ray and Moe are down to earth and listen to what you need and want and then work at making sure you go away a satisfied customer. They offer really nice vehicles that are in terrific condition and at a price that I don't believe can be matched. I have bought three vehicles from them and consigned two vehicles with them. Ray and Moe will treat each deal fairly and with the highest of ethical standards as they work to give you the best deal possible.

June 17, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you keep coming back and we are looking forward to help you again. -Moe

So-Cal Autohaus

by from Fallbrook, CA |

So-Cal Autohaus may not be the biggest car lot but they are the best! My family and I have bought a BMW and a MiniCooper, and actually have Moe and Ray looking for a third vehicle for us. What I really liked about this lot and the two brothers who own it, is there were no high pressure sales! They offered great prices and were willing to hold a vehicle for me, until I could make up my mind! They offer extended warranties for a nominal fee! If they do not have what you are looking for, they are willing to find it for you! They guys are great! I feel like I did not just buy a car, but made some new friends!

February 22, 2013

Thank you for kind words. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. -Moe

Great prices and friendly service

by from San Diego,CA |

I got a Mercedes from them last winter. Great car in grat shape. Only complaint was old tires and no Navi disc. But since I payed $6K less than wahat MBofSD asked for the same car with less options, I can live with that. Mo was very friendly and nise. Not pushy at all. Thanks guys, I've been telling my friends that are looking for cars about you guys!

September 22, 2012

I remember the exact car and the deal. I am very happy that you had a good experience and appreciate you telling your friends about our dealership. Thanks again and please come down for a visit anytime! Best Regards, Moe

Awesome staff and very easy to work with

by from Murrieta |

the staff there are awesome and try their hardest to work with you on anything. they are not like most car salesman that are extremely pushy and down your throat. they are very friendly and let you have your space but are right there to help. will definitely have my returning business in the future.

September 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience. Please feel free to contact us again.