Kareem Auto Sales

Used 877-724-6316

Best Deals In Town!

Exceptional Service

by from Carson City, NV |

I recently went to Kareem Auto Sales to purchase a used vehicle. The car I purchased was clean and in excellent condition and the staff was very nice. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, clean, used car.

Great Dealersjip.....no complaints at all!

by from Los Amgeles, CA |

I live in Los Angeles and found the perfect truck on Kareem's website. I called and worked with Moe. He was great from start to finish. He assured me I would love the truck. I flew from LA to Sacramento, Moe picked me up from the airport, and we went to see the truck. I was as happy as he said I would be. I drove it home 400 miles that day with absolutely no problems. Every one at Kareem's Auto Sales were very friendly and family orientated. I would highly recommend any sales person there, especially my friend Moe!!!!

Excellent service!!!

by from Sacramento Ca |

Wonderful experience, will buy from them again for my next car!

KARREEMS IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY A USED CAR!

by from Sacramento CA. |

I have only good things to say about Karreem Auto Sales. I just bought my Honda Accord less than a week ago. They made it very easy for me. I saw the car I wanted on Cars.com. I went to the dealership, drove it. LOVED IT. My boyfriend was paying cash from out of state and with a deposit they held my car until my boyfriend was able to overnight a check the next day.. It was so easy and hassle free I couldn't believe it. Moe and all his staff were very friendly. I will send any of my friends and family to Karreems . Thank You Karreems Auto Sales.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Folsom, CA |

I was told "stay away from Fulton Avenue" but my dream car was at Kareem's. I began my research of this particular car while shopping at the more approved auto malls. Both Folsom and Roseville Auto Mall's salesmen were pushy and had very little to no time for me once they realized I had a particular type of vehicle in mind and I would not let them put me in something I did not want. Fed up, I went to look at the one car I really wanted. Al immediately showed me the car and was straight to the point about loans, payments, and what to expect. No small talk or talking down to me as the others had done. We reached an agreement within minutes through a better financial institution than the auto malls had offered. Al was fun company as I signed the documents and he even explained little details about the car I was buying. I was shocked as I drove off the lot with an overall good experience. The next day, the car would not stay running after I started it. I panicked and thought about all those warnings... Feeling like an idiot, I called them and was upset. Al immediately sent a mechanic to look at the car. Turns out this is a common problem with the particular car I bought - there is a tendency to have carbon build up in certain areas of the engine. (Something that could easily get past an inspection.) The man he sent cleaned the engine right there at my work - I didn't even have to drive it back to the dealership. When Al called to be sure everything was okay, I apologized. Do they have a great location? No. Is it a pretty building with fancy furniture? No again. But that's why I got a great rate on an amazing car. I would take my experience with Kareem's over the auto malls ANYDAY. And someday in the future, I will go back again. PS - had I come to the lot to purchase this car and had to wait on someone who had online approval, I would be LIVID. It's called first come, first serve. Don't expect anyone to hold anything for you unless you have cash in hand.

really great service

by from sacramento ca |

they have very good customer service. I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted but the sales person just asked me questions trying to figure me out and sold me to the perfect car. they didn't try to sell me to their most expensive luxury cars they aren't pushy and they met my needs. I would recommend this place for everyone who is looking for a great car that fits them and meets their needs and want to experience really great customer service. they really know what they're selling you they stand by their product and they talked me into a really great deal I just couldn't resist.

Cars look sound nice and clean financing is a joke

by from Sacramento California |

Went to kareems auto sales and i will say all their cars looked very nice clean new tires engines run and sound nice. You could tell the owner cared about the product he sold which was nice and different from the rest. The salesman that test drove us was nice and helpful enough its when we said we are interested in the 4runner that it went bad. He dropped us off with a finance guy i believe was named mike. Granted im going thru divorce which my ex has done some bad stuff and ruined my credit so i wasnt delusional going in. Anyways mike runs my credit doesnt ask any questions about down payment monthly etc. my boyfriend (who himself spent years in the car business as finance director sales manager at a large new car dealership in town) asks mike if they do in house financing mike says yes. Then after two minutes mike says sorry cant finance you for all these stupid reasons. At this point my boyfriend asks how does he know without asking questions structuring deal for the bank etc. mike said i know what I'm doing it cant be done. He wanted a deal just all handed to him. My boyfriend laughs we leave and today my boyfriend called the same lender talked to him got interest rate dropped from 23.9% mike said he tried with for 36 months to 16.9% for 72 months same money down and got me approved for 19k not the 12k i applied for at kareems. Anyway mike told boyfriend he doesnt know business anymore he's been out business to long and boyfriend said sales will always be sales and today i drove home in a newer 4runner less miles because mike was to incompetent to sell the lender on the deal. Thanks you mike for making boyfriend proof his point that anything is possible if you try

Good deal

by from Sacramento,ca. |

I bought my car while ago from this dealer.One week later I took the car to toyota dealership for copmplete check up.Everything checked good.Kareem auto dealer sold me good car,and Iam thankful. Michael

Bad customer service

by from Sacramento, CA |

Spoke to salesman over phone who had me use the online credit app, he then phoned me later that I was approved. I had asked him for how much and he told me a price that differed from what I offered. I told him I would like to come in and negotiate. He told me to bring 1 month of pay stubs and to add the car to my insurance. I then phoned him again and told him I would be in soon. I had wanted to negotiate because the carfax report informed me that had been in a minor car accident. I got to the dealership and was told Mike (the salesman) was on a test drive in the car I was there for. When he got back I was pulled into a office and told the car was sold because when I spoke to the salesman over the phone I told him I wanted to negotiate and that they don't do that. I told him mike never informed me to come down because he could sell it. I was furious that the had ran my credit and even told me to add the car to my insurance. I walked out and chose not to like at any other cars.

Thank you!

by from Antelope, CA |

Fahee sold me the used car of my dreams, no pressure, at a price I could afford. When the check engine light came on, Sal had it fixed at no cost to me. Also they have a sweet little bird Eddie, that sings in the office. Im now considering buying a second car from them. These guys will be kind to you and get you on the road in no time. Thank You Kareem Auto:-)

stood by their product!

by from placerville, ca |

I bought a car from kareem auto and found that when I drove my new, used car home the check engine light came on. I brought it to niello vw dealer to see what the problem was. they explained that the cam shaft was "extremely warn"...a fix that would cost 3300 dollars!!! I explained my situation to kareem's and after they had their own mechanic look at the car they determined that it was indeed the cam shaft and they would fix it at no charge to me! when I picked up my car the old cam was in the trunk, and after a week of doing a lot of driving, no sign of the check engine light! I AM VERY PLEASED TO RECOMMEND BUYING A CAR FROM THESE GUYS. If you do experience an issue with a car you buy from them, my advice is to bring it straight to them. They will stand by their product.