AutoServ of Tilton

40 E Main St, Tilton, NH 03276

New 866-502-4864 New866-502-4864
Used 866-609-3685 Used866-609-3685
Service 866-795-3387 Service 866-795-3387

"Your Dealership For Life!"

Great Service, Great People.

by from Naples, Fl |

I was looking for a very specific used car. AutoServ had one of about 6 in the lower 48(if you call NH lower!)Anyway, long story short, they had the car I wanted but the hitch was, I live in SW Florida. The process of buying a car via email, phone, fax etc was arduous. But, the people of AutoServ, one in particular, Joshua Ellis, had helped alleviate the majority of the stress. Josh was very understanding, flexible, and very supportive when it came to communication and correspondence with me and of course banks, co-signers, transport drivers etc. If it wasn't for Josh's professionalism and expertise, I may have actually given up on purchasing the car altogether. But, I have my car now, its in MINT condition as promised, and I love it. Couldn't be happier. Kudos to the people of AutoServ. Kate, Danielle, reception lady, managers and Josh!

September 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!

best try

by from lebanon |

I haven't decided to buy a car, but the manager send me a lot of emails to guide my purchase. Very helpful information, highly recommended.

Great Service and Awesome Buying Process

by from Laconia, NH |

The whole experience of purchasing the car was awesome! Working with Jason Robinson was fantastic and his knowledge of the vehicle and guidance through the buying process were excellent. Everyone at Autoserv was great to work with and I will always use them for any future purchases!

February 10, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Ask for Bob Labrie!!!

by from Austin, TX |

A couple years ago, I had just moved to New Hampshire for school and I was looking for a car that would be better in the snow. Autoserv was not the first place I stopped and Bob Labrie was not the first salesperson who I talked to that day, but he was certainly the first one who showed me any respect. As a 22-year-old who likes to wear sweatpants, I wasn't exactly expecting anyone to roll out the red carpet for me, but I also wasn't expecting to be actively ignored at the other dealerships. The tone of my whole day changed when I was approached by Bob Labrie in the Autoserv showroom. My favorite thing about working with Bob is that he prioritizes his role as an "advisor" over his role as a "salesman". Through the whole process, Bob clearly had my best interest in mind, and his relationship with his sales managers only further aided his ability to fight for my wants and needs. Long story short....ask for Bob and you'll find the last advisor you'll ever need.

January 27, 2016

Eliot, thank you for your glowing review. We strive to provide our customers with a professional sales experience and treat you like family. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any assistance -- safe travels!

Josh Ellis was wonderful

by from Concord, New Hampshire |

Josh, Mike and James made a great team! I was treated with respect and professionalism. Josh was kind and flexible as I changed my mind between two vehicles and freaked out a little about having a car payment again after not having one for a few years. His patience and sense of humor (and dimples) made the experience unlike shopping at a dealership and more like hanging out with a friend. James, the finance manager, was sharp and meticulous, speeding me through a mundane process. Mike, the sales manager was willing to work with me on price and went the extra mile to help me close this deal. Thanks, guys.

Great salesperson!

by from Laconia, NH |

We walked in thinking we would browse the inventory and not planning to buy the car today. John Scannell met us at the door and was very friendly. He was upright and forthcoming, honest and blunt. He kept us in the loop with every step and any obstacle that came along he worked hard to overcome. He went the extra mile to make sure we were able to drive off the lot in the car today. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car that we know.

AutoServ, Tilton - John Scannell

by from Dover, NH |

No complaints whatsoever. The entire team worked with me to find the exact model truck I was looking for and even stayed open past-hours. The rep I worked with was John Scannell and he was kind, courteous, and worked hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase. After the price was agreed upon, he even drove the truck to me over an hour away, on his day off, and we finished up the paperwork right then.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Nashua, NH |

Every detail of our car buying process at Autoserv was seamless and worry free. From the moment we contacted the dealer to discuss options of what we were looking for we felt as though they were ready and willing to accommodate our needs. The initial price we were given for our vehicle was reasonable and there was no going back and forth as you would normally expect with a car dealership. Autoserv took in our trade vehicle in a very smooth process. Our vehicle was ready to picked up when we arrived, as scheduled. The financing and signing process were equally as smooth. Having an Allstate insurance broker inside the dealership made for an easy transition to insure our new vehicle and was so convenient! Our vehicle was clean and detailed upon pickup with no damage. The dealership itself is immaculate and is an inviting environment that makes you feel comfortable. The wait time was minimal during the financing and signing processes. Above all, our salesman John S. was attentive, responsive, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful!! He made sure everything was all set and ready for us and there was not a single issue during the whole process! We truly couldn't have asked for a better experience and will definitely continue to get our vehicles here in the future!! I would highly recommend John S and Autoserv to anyone looking for an above average car buying process!

Car service.

by from North Field, New Hampshire |

Service was top notch, as usual. I was not satisfied with an aspect of my service and they took it right back in and satisfied my concerns.

September 1, 2015

I am glad that we made you happy and satisfied all of your concerns. Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to be your "Dealership for Life."

Exempleray sales person

by from New Hampton , NH |

Had the pleasure of buying a new Jeep Grande Cherokee from John Scanell this week. Great to work with, flexible with our changing requirements, and a pleasure to work with.

September 1, 2015

Thank you Dennis for sharing your experience and I am glad that John was a pleasure for you to work with. We are looking forward to earning the right to be your "Dealership for Life."