AutoServ of Tilton

40 E Main St, Tilton, NH 03276

New 866-502-4864
Used 866-609-3685
Service 866-795-3387

"Your Dealership For Life!"

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from North Woodstock, NH |

I came in to Autoserv two weeks ago for the first time. I have heard of it, but have never been so we decided to stop in and see what they have. When we arrived we were greeted by a sales man by the name of BJ Thompson. He was SO pleasant and very helpful. We were driving a Dodge Nitro which we liked, but didnt like the gas mileage. I run a cleaning business so I needed the storage space. He knew exactly what to show us right away. He was a true professional. The whole process beginning to end was perfect. He showed me a Suzuki SX4 which was perfect. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted. They gave me a great deal and the gas mileage is EXCELLENT!! We also came back for a remote start which they had to schedule for us. We dropped it off and they had a car waiting for me to use. When it was in I told them about a vibration I noticed on the highway. They also took care of that too!! It was the best experience by FAR. Thanks BJ! I will be sending everyone your way! I am so happy. Also, thanks to the quicklane department!

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your positive review and I will be sure to share it with BJ. We pride ourselves on treating every customer like family before, during and after the sale. Welcome to the AutoServ family! Renee MacDonald-BDM

sold truck the day before

by from lincoln, vt |

confirmed with sales at 9 am I was en route to buy a truck. Drove 3 hours one way, only to find out truck was sold the day before. Amateur hour in tilton

June 4, 2014

I understand how you feel and would feel the same way myself. I apologize that our inventory list showed the truck was available when in fact it had been sold the night before. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and would be happy to reimburse you for fuel. I can be reached at 603-729-1038-Renee

Excellent service

by from Manchester NH |

Salesman Seth Jewett provide an excellent service. I drove over an hour to look at a vehicle and was able to have a fantastic deal in the car I really wanted. Thanks so much Seth. You take pride in your work and it definitely shows.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! Customer satisfaction is our number one goal here. We appreciate the positive review and look forward to working with you in the future. Renee MacDonald-BDM

Bought a used BMW BJ is a true CAR Salesman

by from Gilford, NH |

We purchased a used BMW taking a risk because we felt that they would take care of us if there were any issues. First issue, the car didn't have the second key. BJ Thompson said he would order it and call us ASAP. BJ gave us his direct cell number of which I continually texted him over the next months checking in as to where it was. The second day we had the car the check engine light came on, texted BJ and he advised us to bring it in, we did and they reset it telling us it was just a malfunction. Another week went by and the check engine light came on again as well as the brake light. Called and left several messages, he was out sick then finally returned my calls and said I should bring it in when the key comes in. Another few weeks go by as my concern grows with these lights on I called and texted again, same can response, I will call the bmw dealership and find out where the key is.... I finally am fed up with patiently waiting concerned now that they will not fix the brake and engine light issues and not get the second key, I called yesterday am telling BJ that I will be bringing the car in this morning around 8 before work and will need a rental. He said ok... I will repost as to the out come.

TRUSTWORTHY AND ETHICAL

by from Albany NY |

I found a car from NY and bought it on the word of Eric and Renee. I travelled 3 hours and bought a car from them that I think I knew more about then they did. They don't deal with Saab's but they took numerous pictures and bent over backwards to be up front. When I got there they made the transaction as smooth and quick as possible. NOT ONCE did I feel pressured and they were very trustworthy. Eric and Renee worked with me prior to the purchase to get me the best deal worth the drive, and cover some of the items they would have never known were issues.I would buy any day again from them. What a pleasant transaction and thank you SO much for all your help....AAA++++

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. We try to make every guests experience as smooth and hassle free as possible. We truly appreciate your business! Renee

Saab Story

by from albany ny |

NOT ONCE did I feel pressured and they were very trustworthy. The car was as described with several small issues...but, Eric and Renee worked with me prior to the purchase to get me the best deal worth the drive, and cover some of the items they would have never known were issues...The Saab was a trade in on a new VW.....I would buy any day again from them. What a pleasant transaction and thank you SO much for all your help....AAA++++

Great Dealership

by from Center Harbor |

I want to thank Renee MacDonald for helping me to find a truck. I had a asked her to keep an eye open for me and she did just that. She then sent me to work with Tim Paradis who helped me close the deal!! Thanks Rene and Tim!!

June 6, 2014

You are most welcome Bob and welcome to the AutoServ family. I hope you are enjoying the 2003 F150 you purchased with only 25,000 miles!

Awful Car Care Service

by from Hill NH |

I Love the car I bought at Autoserv in Tilton. However, the car care service is extremely disappointing and scary! I brought my new car in for a sticker and a vacuum and it was returned to me with a significant scrape in my front bumper a poor wash job and no vacuum. They were very quick to blame me for the scrape on my bumper that I had noticed immediately upon walking up to my car that had been parked very far away from the entrance to the service area even though plenty of spaces existed near the entrance. How convenient! I had just put plates on the car before driving strait to the dealership and there was no scrape there. I would have noticed hitting a curb on my way there. "it wasn't us" they said. Well when I rubbed the area particles from the scrape were in my hand. So, how come these particles were on my car AFTER a car wash?????!!!!!!! I WILL NOT utilize the FREE inspections or oil changes at this company EVER again!!!!! My car was perfect when I brought it in, except for the need of a vacuum. I had only put about 1100 miles on it before it had sat in my garage for the winter. It had never even been registered before today!!! They refused to take responsibility at all!!! I treated as insignificant and what I said did NOT matter. Take pictures of your entire car before you service it there and don't expect a vacuum. I believe the guy that did the car wash did the damage and the funny thing is that I told the guy at the desk I did not need a car wash just a vacuum. He said it's all included anyways. If I had only vacuumed the car myself it would have been fine!! :( Buying a car there is fine as long as you don't bring it back for service there.

PURCHASED NEW VEHICLE ELSEWHERE

by from Tilton, New Hampshire |

I recently considered purchasing a vehicle from AutoServ of Tilton; however, I was not happy with the salesman. I asked two simple questions; namely, "How much is my trade-in worth?" and "What is the best price you can offer on such and such." Neither question was answered and after receiving an extremely low trade-in value for my vehicle and an inflated price for a vehicle, we explained we found the exact model car for a lower figure elsewhere. After waiting again for the salesman to talk privately with a manager, we still were not offered competitive figures. When we decided to leave, the salesman proceeded to tell me that I at least owed him five more minutes whereas he spent so much time with me. My response is - I don't owe anyone anything. You either earn my business or not. I also spent a lot of time at the dealership, but most of it was spent sitting in a chair while the salesman and manager talked privately about whatever type "deal" they were going to offer me. I am a human being and I really don't appreciate being treated like a dollar bill. It is not how much money you can earn by selling me a vehicle, it is much more than that. Maybe it is time salesmen and women work as salaried employees instead of commissions and then maybe customers will feel confident about purchasing the best car for their needs and their budget.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business once again. We are deeply saddened we were unable to do so this time around. If we could have given you more for your 2010 Town & Country with close to 140,000 miles on it we would have but unfortunately excessive mileage drops trade value quick. Our Customer Care Department tried reaching out to you to follow up with your visit but unfortunately no calls were returned. We regret you didn't have a great experience with your product specialist and wish we had been given the opportunity to make it right. We would like to discuss this further and see if there is something we can do to make it up to you. Renee- 603-729-1038

2013 dodge dart autoserv review

by from Belmont nh |

Autoserv of tilton was good with selling the car to me! But once they had my money and my signature it has been a fight to get anything done. I call to set an appointment and they say they will call me back later that day. Two days later I call back becuase I never received a call from them. Now I'm trying to werrenty my dodge dart head lights because they have moisture in the head lights it self and the won't warranty then. I would not recommended to go to this dealership to anyone!!!!

February 10, 2014

Hi Andrew, we would first like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. A happy customer means more to us than anything but we do realize not everyone is happy 100% of the time. We understand your frustration and are doing everything we can to help you out. Unfortunately when it comes to warranty issues the manufacturer has guidelines and they are out of a dealerships control. We really appreciate your patience through this process and hope it gets resolved as soon as possible. Please reach out to the service manager Joe Shore on his direct line at 603-729-1060 with any questions. I can also be reached on my direct line at 603-729-1038. Sincerely Renee

FIRST NEW CAR.....

by from Concord, N.H. |

This was our first new car (2012 Kia Optima) and was a pretty good experience. Was bought at Kia in Belmont and the sales team was awesome, service needs a little better on customer relations (there always "BUSY"). I take our car to Tilton because its closer than Belmont. Service there is much better, only had one misshap. they didn't fully tighten the oil filter. thank god I noticed it before any damage could occur. I really love our car, were just looking and left the same day with our car. All the perks, I LOVE YOU AUTOSERV!!!! Thank you all!!!

February 4, 2014

Congratulations on your new car and thank you so much for your review! I apologize for the mishap and very happy that it was noticed before you left. I have a couple questions regarding your experience and was hoping we could chat real quick. Could you reach out to me me you have a moment? My name is Renee and my direct line is 603-729-1038.