Cedar Auto Group

1045 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-892-1126 Used 888-892-1126

High Quality Vehicles at Wholesale Pricing !!!

Honest, Friendly, Great Prices and Nice Cars

by from Lakewood, OH |

I have always preferred leasing or financing new cars because used car salesmen are often very "difficult" people to deal with. Faced with a situation where I had to buy a used car with a limited budget, I went from one to the next car lot all around cleveland, olmsted, youngstown, canton and Akron; until I came across Mohammad at Cedar Auto. He has around 40 cars in his lot, most of them in great shape and better prices. I was particularly interested in a Subaru impreza and an Acura TSX, and went with the latter in the end. But regardless of my preferences, throughout the process, Moe was very nice, accommodating and patient. He is very up front and honest about his cars and the whole process, which is very refreshing after you have been around. Even after the sale was concluded, he was very much in touch and on top of the title transfers and was very cooperative about the paperwork and any queries I had following the sale. Whether you end up buying from him or not, I highly recommend a visit to his car lot if you intend to buy or sell a used car.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your good review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the good luck with your vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager 330-634-5050

Great price

by from Cleveland ohio |

I was looking for a car for at least a month and finally found the one at this dealer.. Their prices are very competitive and service is excellent! They don't force you to buy a car or spend more than you can effort, like other dealers! After all I really liked my experience at Cedar Auto Group and I would recommend to others

Great experience

by from Akron, OH |

I found a vehicle at this dealership online, called in advance to let them know i was coming and filled out a pre-approval application. By the time I arrived at the dealership, they already had me approved, and the car ready for me to test drive. They were very friendly, and the customer service was great. I was able to leave with the car a couple of hours later. Highly recommend them.

Nice Experience

by from Stow, OH |

Great experience in dealing with Ahmed at Cedar Auto. Very accommodating and even let me borrow the vehicle overnight so I could get it inspected. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Outstanding Customer Service and Vehicle Quality

by from Navarre, OH |

I purchased a 05 Ford Expedition from Cedar Auto Group that is rock solid and beautiful inside and out. By far this has been the best encounter that I have ever had with a car dealership. All members of the group were exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to make sure that I was receiving outstanding service. I had inquired about the vehicle via email on a Sunday and did not expect an answer until Monday when the dealer was open. Much to my surprise, my email was answered on Sunday even though they were technically closed. My vehicle was being detailed when I arrived for a test drive. I am still floored by how thoroughly my vehicle was cleaned; interior, exterior AND under the hood. It is fantastic that all Cedar Auto vehicles are treated with such care. I am aware of the cost the dealer pays for detailing and it is not cheap! However, I drove away in a vehicle that looks brand new. I am so proud of how clean my vehicle is!! My credit union even commented about Cedar's website stating Wow, they really have allot of nice vehicles!" I noted to the salesman that the Ford was pulling slightly to the right when driving. Before I left from the test drive, the vehicle was taken to have a front end alignment and tire balance at Goodyear at no cost to me. The salesman immediately provided a solution to the only concern that I had about the Ford. I have so many positives to say about this car dealer, it is impossible to list them all. I will most definitely buy from this dealer again and I gladly refer my friends to Cedar Auto Group. Thank you for a pleasant buying experience!! Going to a honest, reputable dealer made all the difference in the world for my car buying experience. For those in the market for a used car, please consider Cedar Auto Group and take advantage of their un-matched professionalism.

Very Honest and Hardworking people!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I bought my Honda Accord 2008 with them over 8 months ago now. I personally have bad luck with buying used cars. I have fallen into a lot of traps of buying cheap cars and spending a lot of money fixing them. Ahmad from Cedar group is a friend of mine. I decided to go with his company and buy a car from them and so far I am reaping the benefits of my car. I bought my car at 110,000 miles and I have already driven 15,000 miles in 8 months and so far no problems at all. These guys are good. They are very selective of the kind of cars they have in their inventory and sell you only reliable cars. So thank you my friend.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that from you.I wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle. Ahmad, Internet Sales Manager.

Great friendly service

by from Alliance ohio |

We just purchased 2009 ford edge on Wednesday Jan 27 2016 great price, vehicle is very nice. He made some really good Turkish coffee for us to enjoy while he was doing our paperwork. I can't wait to stop back and enjoy another cup of that coffee thank you so much...great customer service. I would recommend his car lot very nice cars at great prices. I enjoyed talking with you during our purchase also thank you cherrie taylor

February 8, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that from you. Please don't hesitate to stop by anytime for another cup of coffee. Its my pleasure to enjoy some good coffee with you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the best luck with your new vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager.

Great Cars at great prices with honest dealers!

by from Orrville, OH |

My husband and I just welcomed our first son into the world back in November and to help with bills while I was on maternity leave, since it was unpaid, we decided to sell one of our cars since we didn't both need to be driving. We also had tiny cars and wanted to get a bigger vehicle to comfortably fit our family of four, particularly a Honda Odyssey. Towards the end of my maternity leave we were searching vigorously since I would soon be returning to my full time job and we needed two vehicles to commute. We looked at many places but were not finding a Honda Odyssey that we liked at a price we were comfortable with. Then one day on Cars.com, I came across a beautiful Grey 2006 Honda Odyssey (Leather seats, sun roof, DVD player, power everything, cruse control, ect.) at an amazing price. I hesitated a little when I saw it was from a dealership since I had not had very good experiences with other dealerships in the past, but I decided to take a chance and check it out anyways. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful as soon as we walked through the door. They handed us the keys and gave us the space we needed to look over the vehicle for ourselves. We absolutely fell in love with the Odyssey and good timing too since I would have to go back to work two days later. We needed to be able to take the car home that day but were running into the problem of the banks not being open. My mother had come with us and offered to put the money down in full and then we would go to the bank that Monday and take out a loan to buy it back from her. The only problem with that was that we would have to pay the tax and title twice doing it that way. Alex, our seller, saw how much we needed this car and understood our dilemma. He agreed to hold the check from my mother so we could take the vehicle and when the banks opened on Monday, they got the transaction squared away so that we would only have to pay tax and title once and the check was returned to my mother . I have never had a dealer that cared about their customers so much. He put his faith in us and I will never forget that. They also gave us an oil change for free and ran from Akron to Wooster and hand delivered the title to the bank to ensure everything was done right. My mother and I were so impressed, she and my father came up a week later and purchased a vehicle as well! I tell all my friends who are car searching to go to this dealership! They have made a customer for life and have restored my faith in a dealership! Thank you Cedar Auto group!

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the best luck with your new vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager.

HONEST! GREAT TO WORK WITH!

by from Morgantown, WV |

I was looking for a very specific car and found Cedar Auto Group on line. They had what I wanted and worked with me over the phone to purchase the car. They were willing to accommodate a Sunday pick up for me so I wouldn't miss work to make the 150 mile trip to get the car. Alex is very honest and easy to work with. He even reimbursed me for an incidental issue that neither of us knew about at the time of purchase. I would buy another car from this dealer in a heart beat.

Satisfaction guaraneed

by from Dillonvale, OH |

I bought an Infinity QX 56. They fixed the flaws on the vehicle exactly like they told me. They gave us a loaner while fixing it. When I got it back it was shining immaculately. The whole transaction went very well. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Cedar Auto Group.