Cedar Auto Group

Cedar Auto Group

1045 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-892-1126

High Quality Vehicles at Wholesale Pricing !!!

Honest, Friendly, Great Prices and Nice Cars

by from Lakewood, OH |

I have always preferred leasing or financing new cars because used car salesmen are often very "difficult" people to deal with. Faced with a situation where I had to buy a used car with a limited budget, I went from one to the next car lot all around cleveland, olmsted, youngstown, canton and Akron; until I came across Mohammad at Cedar Auto. He has around 40 cars in his lot, most of them in great shape and better prices. I was particularly interested in a Subaru impreza and an Acura TSX, and went with the latter in the end. But regardless of my preferences, throughout the process, Moe was very nice, accommodating and patient. He is very up front and honest about his cars and the whole process, which is very refreshing after you have been around. Even after the sale was concluded, he was very much in touch and on top of the title transfers and was very cooperative about the paperwork and any queries I had following the sale. Whether you end up buying from him or not, I highly recommend a visit to his car lot if you intend to buy or sell a used car.

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your good review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the good luck with your vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager 330-634-5050

Thank you Cedar Auto!!

by from Akron, OH |

I purchased a 2006 VW Passat 3.6L 4motion from Mo this weekend. My buying experience was the best I have ever had at any dealership. Mo is very honest and fair when dealing with people, and he carries the correct inventory for his location. I had been searching for a vehicle for a few weeks, when I saw that there was a Passat at Cedar. I dropped by for a look but the car was not exactly what I was looking for. Mo described some of the other inventory he had, and suggested that I look another Passat that he was selling. There was no "up-sale" pressure that is so familiar at other big name car lots. He just described the car to me, showed it to me, then left me alone to give the car a thorough inspection. After about twenty minutes of going over the car, which he never interrupted me once, I had a few questions. Mo had the Car-Fax report waiting for me in the office and we discussed the car. Two days later, I am the very happy, and satisfied owner of the Passat. I have been, and will continue to recommend Cedar to anyone I speak to who are looking for a used vehicle. I will be back soon Mo, my son just turned 16! Thanks again!!

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the best luck with your vehicle. Moe, General Manager.

Happy customer!

by from Columbiana county, OH |

I was interested in a hybrid and Cedar was one of several places I decided to visit. At two other lots I found salesmen who couldn't be bothered to speak to me, and a third I got the typical used car "pushy salesman" experience. At Cedar, Moh made himself available without hovering. Of the three lots, he was the only salesman who seemed knowledgable about hybrid vehicles. How can you expect to sell a car when you don't know anything about it? The cars at Cedar were cleaner and in much better condition than anything else I drove that day. When you add the best prices I found that day to the list, the choice was easy. 5/5, would buy from Cedar and Moh again.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your good review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the good luck with your vehicle. Moe, General Manager.

Smile and Friendly Customer Service

by from Fairlawn,OH |

The entire process from start to finish was wonderful, and they made purchasing my Lexus LS 460 a lot of fun which is important to me. Since the moment I walked in, I was greeted with a smile and friendly customer service. The pressure I usually find in the most of the auto sales was not there. In addition, the liked the way they are organizing reports of any vehicle they have; which made my decision easier. I felt comfortable knowing that I was leaving with a vehicle that fit my every need and want. Thanks to Moh and Abraham as well Alex. A great experience and for going above and beyond to help get me in targeted vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a used vehicle.

Exemplary Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I accompanied my daughter to Cedar Auto Group in her quest to purchase a dependable automobile. I came with her from Pittsburgh, PA because, as an older consumer, I am aware of the reputations of many auto sale facilities. I did not want her to have a bad consumer or financial experience. Cedar Auto group did not disappoint. Ahmed H., our salesman, was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, patient, courteous, honest, upfront and very clear about all related information. As a result, I will certainly recommend Cedar Auto to others who are serious about auto purchase, myself included. Thank You Ahmed, for such great service. My daughter purchased a lovely Acura TSX.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the best luck with your new vehicle. Ahmed, Internet Sales Manager.

Great experience!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Great experience. Outstanding customer service and quality inventory.

Great used car lot

by from Akron, Ohio |

Went earlier today to pick up our infiniti G35. When we arrived the car was already warming up. Very nice car salesmen the car needed a few things repaired they came out of pocket to get them fixed and detailed the car inside and out. Id recommend this car lot to anyone looking for a great priced used car. Thanks again Moe and Alex.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the best luck with your new vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager.

Great Dealership

by from Carrollton, Ohio |

Overall I was very happy with the buying process of my 2009 Honda Civic. Alex seems to be an honest dealer, which is not very common in many dealerships today. He really wanted to make the costumer happy with his service. The dealership was clean and orderly, with a good inventory. There were no problems with paying and getting the title through the mail the next week. Everything went smoothly with the purchase of the vehicle. I have been driving my newer car for a month now and it hasn't had any problems yet. I'm really happy with my purchase.

January 28, 2015

Excellent service and good deal

by from Cleveland, OH |

Got a good deal on a used Prius. Staff was professional and friendly and got things done. Very understanding when I made a mistake with my available funds and I had to come back a couple days later. These guys are pretty legit. They sell lots of Priuses because they are solid cars. Good service all around.

January 6, 2015

best car lot iv ever been to

by from barberton ohio |

I bough a 2010 ford fushion from u guys over a year ago and the only word I could use to describe my experience is perfect. I would definitely buy from this lot again.

January 6, 2015

Used Car Shopping Made Easy!

by from Akron, Oh |

I was out to buy our youngest daughter a used car. She had her heart set on a used Prius. There were 2 on the lot, one a little less expensive than the other, we let them know we had a budget to stay within so we would only be looking at the cheaper one. We test drove it and told Mohammad that we were interested. Much to our dismay we discovered that the car had been sold over the weekend and he was not aware. Moe quickly went to work to see what kind of deal he could make us on the more expensive one. He called his brother and had the car there for us to test drive within 20 minutes. Moe and his brother served us the most delicious Turkish coffee while we waited. He explained how he got in to selling cars and that he works with his 2 brothers. I was impressed with Moe's commitment to his family and his customers. We left with an offer but wanted to look at a few other cars. After dealing with a few more car salesmen we pretty easily made the decision to return to Cedar Auto Group to buy from them. We celebrated with another delicious cup of Turkish coffee. Mohommad and his brothers are hard working honest men. It felt good to give my business to a family rather than a huge car dealership. Thanks again Moe!!