1045 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-892-1126

High Quality Vehicles at Wholesale Pricing !!!

Great Pricing Drove from Pittsburgh Pa.

by from Cranberry Township, Pa |

Drove to Akron from Pittsburgh, Pa. to get a good deal on a Honda CR-V. The prices in Pgh are very high and their prices are very reasonable. Alex and Moe were very patient, friendly and honest. We liked their Turkish coffee. They let us take our time test driving the car and answered our questions. The deal went smoothly on both sides. Nice selection of vehicles.

Cedar Auto Group responded to this review

February 24, 2014

Thank you for your good review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the good luck with your vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager 330-634-5050

Low Price, Fair Dealings, Great place to Buy

by from Millersburg, OH |

We bought 2 Cars from him in one night and thinking about the 3rd. He has the best prices around and also great customer service. He will go out of his way to make you happy!!

Respect +5

by from Pittsburgh PA 15213 |

I bought Toyota prius, Very nice car... Great service +5. Nice car. Good offer. Thanks for dealer!

Great, low pressure buying experience

by from Mentor, OH |

All of the vehicles on the lot were in great condition and worth consideration. They gave me plenty of time to look over the vehicle on my own without putting pressure on me to buy immediately. They drove 30+ miles to my house after the sale to replace a broken seatbelt latch that I found before the sale. I am very pleased with the way I was treated and with my vehicle.

2006 Toyota Sienna

by from Youngstowne, OH |

I came to Cedar Auto to check their Inventory , I found this Excellent minivan for my family. Staff were very informative and worked out all my concerns about the van. I was really happy and got a great deal price wise and quality wise. I am strongly recommending buying from Cedar Auto Group. Mike Khan

Shopping at Cedar Auto Group

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

I saw an ad for a Pickup at Cedar Auto group and phone. They were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I went to see the vehicle and they were friendly and welcoming. There was a relaxed environment and no pressure. When I decided to purchase the vehicle they smoothed the whole process in a expert and timely way and I took delivery the next day. I'm very satisfied with they service and will tell my friends about Cedar Auto Group, a friendly place to purchase a vehicle.

Very nice annd clean dealership. Very courteous .

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I purchased a very nice automobile from this dealership. They were very professional, let me take my time in looking at and operating the vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to others.

Great Customer Service & Great Price

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Drove from Dayton 200 miles, to see Acura TSX 2008, that I saw online. Car was in fantastic condition looked great on website and better in person. Negotiated price thru email with Alex. They (Abe, Moe, & Alex) allowed me to test drive car for as long as I liked. Explained to Alex I wanted to have car inspected by local Acura dealer. Abe, Moe, & Alex had no problem allowing that request. Acura dealer said car was in great condition. Looked for 2006-2007 TSX for 4 months. Price they gave me on 2008 was better than any other 2006, 2007 or 2008 online in top condition. Kind, understanding & outstanding customer service. Would recommend to anyone 10 out of 10 times.

by from Kent, OH |

My husband and I searched all day for a nice used minivan for our growing family. We were constantly disappointed with the unreasonable prices and vehicle quality at all the dealerships. We spotted our van on the way home from a long day of shopping and test driving. The people at Cedar Auto group were super friendly and we found the perfect van in excellent condition for a very reasonable price! We could not be happier with our purchase and I would highly recommend buying from this dealership for anyone in the market foe a quality used car!

Lexus IS 250

by from Dearborn, MI |

I was looking for an AWD drive car because winter was coming and my old honda accord car was very slippery on snow. So i searched online and Cedar Auto Group came up. I looked at there selection of cars and really liked the Lexus IS 250 2009. I called them and they were very friendly and honest. Ever since i bought my Lexus i have no trouble with it at all and it is perfect on snow. I love it. I recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a used car to go to Cedar Auto Group. They are very helpful and have many cars out for you to look at.

Cedar Auto Group responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Had vehicle but no title for it

by from hanover pa |

We were looking for a Honda minivan. We called the dealer and they had one. We liked it and wanted to buy it. He told us to send him our address etc. and he will email us the papers to buy it. After we sent the info we heard nothing. After a tremendous amount of phone calls I finally called from a different number and he answered. He said they had the vehicle but not the title so he couldn't sell it. I understand things go wrong sometimes but not only did they not contact me about the problems they were having but they didn't want to communicate when I tried to call them.