Cedar Auto Group

Cedar Auto Group

1045 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-892-1126

High Quality Vehicles at Wholesale Pricing !!!

Honest, Friendly, Great Prices and Nice Cars

by from Lakewood, OH |

I have always preferred leasing or financing new cars because used car salesmen are often very "difficult" people to deal with. Faced with a situation where I had to buy a used car with a limited budget, I went from one to the next car lot all around cleveland, olmsted, youngstown, canton and Akron; until I came across Mohammad at Cedar Auto. He has around 40 cars in his lot, most of them in great shape and better prices. I was particularly interested in a Subaru impreza and an Acura TSX, and went with the latter in the end. But regardless of my preferences, throughout the process, Moe was very nice, accommodating and patient. He is very up front and honest about his cars and the whole process, which is very refreshing after you have been around. Even after the sale was concluded, he was very much in touch and on top of the title transfers and was very cooperative about the paperwork and any queries I had following the sale. Whether you end up buying from him or not, I highly recommend a visit to his car lot if you intend to buy or sell a used car.

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your good review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the good luck with your vehicle. Alex, Internet Sales Manager 330-634-5050

Excellent service and good deal

by from Cleveland, OH |

Got a good deal on a used Prius. Staff was professional and friendly and got things done. Very understanding when I made a mistake with my available funds and I had to come back a couple days later. These guys are pretty legit. They sell lots of Priuses because they are solid cars. Good service all around.

best car lot iv ever been to

by from barberton ohio |

I bough a 2010 ford fushion from u guys over a year ago and the only word I could use to describe my experience is perfect. I would definitely buy from this lot again.

Used Car Shopping Made Easy!

by from Akron, Oh |

I was out to buy our youngest daughter a used car. She had her heart set on a used Prius. There were 2 on the lot, one a little less expensive than the other, we let them know we had a budget to stay within so we would only be looking at the cheaper one. We test drove it and told Mohammad that we were interested. Much to our dismay we discovered that the car had been sold over the weekend and he was not aware. Moe quickly went to work to see what kind of deal he could make us on the more expensive one. He called his brother and had the car there for us to test drive within 20 minutes. Moe and his brother served us the most delicious Turkish coffee while we waited. He explained how he got in to selling cars and that he works with his 2 brothers. I was impressed with Moe's commitment to his family and his customers. We left with an offer but wanted to look at a few other cars. After dealing with a few more car salesmen we pretty easily made the decision to return to Cedar Auto Group to buy from them. We celebrated with another delicious cup of Turkish coffee. Mohommad and his brothers are hard working honest men. It felt good to give my business to a family rather than a huge car dealership. Thanks again Moe!!

An excellent car buying experience

by from Parma, Ohio |

I was not sure what to expect as I had not bought from a small car dealer before, but I was pleasantly surprised by Cedar Auto Group. Everyone there was very professional, friendly, and made the whole process easy for me. I had expressed some concern with a damaged seat and the overall look of the car when I saw it, as I thought that it could have been cleaner when I first took it for a test drive. Moe said he would have the car cleaned up for me and the seat fixed when I came back the next week, and that is exactly what happened. Moe explained his company's way of buying and selling cars, and I was very impressed with his approach to the car business. I was very happy to find Moe and his two brothers, who were also helpful. Plus, I feel I got an excellent price. I would reccomend them to anyone.

October 9, 2014

Honest and very kind buying expierence

by from Creola,Ohio |

My husband and I drove about 4 hours to come here to look at the prius's that they had for sale. We test drove 2 of them and We loved both. The blue 2008 prius that we bought is great and I love it . The salesman was absolutely amazing and willing to work with us. The car itself is in good shape and I would recommend my friends and family to cedar auto group. The car had lower miles on it and I couldn't be happier to get back in a prius. Thank you so much cedar auto group. You are wonderful.

honest,friendy,nice clean company

by from akron ohio |

I drove by cedar auto group and spotted this 07 Lexus ES350.I was very interested in the Lexus it was in excellent shape. Thought out the process the Lexus need some repair it was repair. Drove car for the weekend to make sure everything was ok Alex and Moe was very nice people Honesty and patient .We bought the 07 Lexus and happy about the car. highly recommend Cedar auto group to anyone looking o but a car

Purchase of 2006 Toyota Sienna

by from Hudson, Ohio |

Mo was great to work with. Very honest and friendly. Great family man.

September 9, 2014

Great car, great service--highly recommended

by from Newaygo, MI |

I was extremely nervous about purchasing a used car as I have had many car issues in the past. Thankfully I found a 2008 Subaru Impreza at Cedar Auto Group and had a great experience. Alex provided excellent customer service. We would have had a 6 hour drive to Ohio but he met us half way cutting it down to a 3 hour drive which we greatly appreciated. We brought the car to the Subaru dealership for an inspection 2 days after the purchase and the inspection was very good--the car only needed minor repairs and nothing was in the red. This car was priced considerably below blue book value. It was a great deal and we will definitely check with Alex if we are looking for another car in the future. Highly recommended.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for your good review. We are glad to hear that from you. we hope to see you soon and we wish you the good luck with your vehicle. and remember I always will be ready to bring the car for you at no charge. lol Alex, Internet Sales Manager 330-634-5050

Honest,Great Prices, Friendly, and Helpful

by from Fairlawn ohio |

We have purchase several cars through out the years and everyone there has always treated us like family. the cars have been good with great value. i recommend cedar auto group see it for your self.

August 23, 2014

Very Satisfied

by from Newaygo, MI |

I was extremely nervous about purchasing a used car because of bad luck in the past. We ended up purchasing a 2008 Subaru Impreza from Alex this past Saturday. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. We took the car to a Subaru dealership today and the repairs it needs were minor. We got not only a great deal on the car but excellent customer service--we would have had to drive 6 hours for it but Alex met us with it halfway which made everything go a lot smoother than it probably would have. I would highly recommend Cedar Auto Group to anyone looking to buy a used car.