Silsbee Ford

(3.9) 7 Reviews

1211 US-96, Silsbee, TX 77656

Awesome internet buy!

by from West Monroe, LA |

I recommend them very highly. It was a great but I g experience! Jason went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. My purchase was strictly internet and extremely easy!! Thanks again for my dream car!

Poor service

by from Lumberton, Tx |

We bought a 2008 used Suburban yesterday from this dealer. After leaving we crawled under the vehicle to find oil leaks and loose/ missing bolts. I brought the vehicle back in and they took a total of 15 minutes to look at the car and assure me nothing was wrong only for me to drive 10 mins up the road and crawl back under the vehicle to find fresh oil drips and the loose and missing bolts. My Grandparents recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer as well only to have the same issue with missing and loose bolts resulting in loosing their brakes 200 miles from home. We have a 72 hour return policy that they obviously are trying to let pass before telling the truth. Not pleased at all....

Great place to buy from!

by from Houston |

They were really easy to deal with and made the buying process as simple as can be. The truck i bought was even cleaner than what was promised. They worked with me and we negotiated for a while until i got the price i was looking for. overall this place is awesome!

Silsbee Ford is awesome!!

by from Port Arthur, TX |

I would recommend Silsbee Ford to ANYONE looking for a pre-owned vehicle. I started shopping online at cars.com then visited a few dealers. I was shocked when I seen how great the condition was of Silsbee Ford's pre-owned cars compared to the other dealers I visited. At the other dealers, lots of cars needed tires, windshields, had dents and dings etc.. This was not the case at Silsbee Ford. Steve Sons was my salesperson and he was wonderful!! Call Steve if you are looking for a super clean pre-owned car!! You will not be disappointed!!

Outstanding Service

by from Vidor, TX |

I received great customer service and the sales staff was very helpful. Steve Sons was my salesman and he did an outstanding job on helping me find the right car. I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new car.

I love mustangs

by from Beaumont TX. |

I could not wait to get a new mustang. I searched all over the cars.com to find the one I wanted. I found it at Silsbee Ford. Steve sons helped me and he was great. I also met the gm. It was nice to have a business that treats it's customers so nice. Love this place. If you want a car get it from Steve.

not pleased

by from jonesboro, AR. |

Found a truck they offered on cars.com and printed the add. I talked to one of there sales reps the next week on Monday. Late Tuesday he called me back and said they had sold the truck that day. I looked on there web page on Wednesday and they still offered the truck but they had increased the price cosiderably.

Silsbee Ford responded to this review

August 17, 2011

On behalf of Silsbee Ford Inc., I apologize for any misunderstanding. Just like in any other market, we having pricing increases and decreases to adjust to our current market conditions. There is also a 3 to 5 business day delay in between the time that vehicles are sold and the time the online inventory listings are updated. Once again, my apologies. If you are still in the market, we would like to make it right. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please contact us and ask for Steve Sons. Thank You.