A & G Auto Inc.

Used 888-699-2092

Fine Used Cars and Trucks at the Lowest Prices

Bad experience

by from Spencer Ok |

I recently went to look at car that was online forsale When I arrived at dealership to test drive the car the appearance was awful scratches, dents and also wasn't even detailed .So then proceeded on to the test drive car shook like front end was about to fall out from under the car , So I pulled over to look under the car to notice how wheels were bowed out ( some front end Damage) entire undercarriage covered in oil ,Brake lights off/on , Car dirty all inside .... Returned to lot and went to dealer about my concerns negative attitude from response and basically told me this wasn't the car for me ? really? You think in trying to make a sell you would try to compromise with buyer ? Not here and she said she would fix some things But the only way I would have bought this car if it was serviced by dealership ...

Wasted 7 hours of my life...

by from Dallas Texas |

I live 180 miles from them so I tried to get as much info as possible to ensure that I would not be mislead and waste time on a "clean" 2011 dodge ram 2500 4x4 diesel and a good price. I wouldn't have even known that a check engine light was on the truck unless a buddy from nearby went to do a quick once over the vehicle before a brought cash to OKC to take a better look and buy. The guy i spoke with "failed" to mention that to me The dealer told me the check engine light was most likely a bad Ox2 sensor and could be solved with minimal expense, which can hold to be true (wondering if it was a quick fix why didn't he already do it). Against my better judgement I took the drive and took it to a local mechanic to get it better analyzed, and here we go. THAT CHECK ENGINE LIGHT... 2- Ox2 sensors, DPF sensor, failed CAT sensor, faulty ECM (entire electrical control system)... a total of 11 codes popped up... He also told me that the front and rear axles were bad, transfer case needed replacement, electrical issues, etc. and told me he has never seen a three year old vehicle with soo many electrical codes then laughed me out of his shop. Didn't even provide an estimated price to fix... just said good luck This "clean" truck he was trying to sell would not have made it to me home from the dealership lot. Shook, made weird noises, and I was honestly scared to get above 60 mph. This guy will sell anything with wheels, even if it doesnt even roll... like the 2011 dodge 2500 4x4 that he said came from Enterprise rental so "you know they do regular maintenance" ????? The entire drive train parts were failed because nothing had fluid in it !!! What a joke, and a wasted 7 hours and full tank of fuel... Rip off, Rip off, Rip off... buyers be VERY aware.

LIAR - PUBLIC BEWARE!

by from Fayetteville, AR |

Contacted this...person this morning to talk about a car that is listed online. I asked the...person to confirm for me that the vehicle was in good mechanical order before I drove 182 miles to look. The vehicle I am searching for is hard to find so I was willing to travel to secure it. The vehicle was far from "clean, clean, clean" as listed. It took me about 30 YARDS to figure out that the transmission in this unit is trashed! THIS DEALER HAS ABSOLUTELY NO INTEGRITY!!!

HORRIBLE! Don't even GO!

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

Absolutely horrible! I wouldn't even give them one star on any of the above if I could give ZERO stars I would! First, we agreed on a price over the phone AND agreed I could take the car to my personal mechanic. I show up, and FIRST OF ALL the convertible hard top was a completely different color than the body! NOT NORMAL! The top was from a completely different car!! THEN he says I am NOT allowed to take it to my mechanic. Because he only has ONE dealer tag. Hence, only ONE person is allowed to test drive a car at a time, so he could not let me take the only dealer tag to take the car to the mechanic. He wanted me to bring my mechanic to him. As if my mechanic doesn't own a shop and business! Went for a test drive and it was HORRIBLE! It rattled, and the windows twitched up and down and the overall drive was bad. I spoke to him about it and he RUDELY argued and definsively told me there is nothing wrong with the car and it is like brand new! HAH! They were soo rude and ridiculous. The place is shady as all get out. GO ELSEWHERE!!