Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard / smart center Oxnard

Service 877-815-4503

An AutoNation Company.

MBZ SL 63

by from Brea, CA |

Excellent service. I was treated very well by all.

Thank You Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard!!

by from Santa Barbara |

I just bought a new 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 and I couldn't be happier! This deal is very professional, and the entire staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. My salesman Peter had great follow-up and it was a pleasure working with him on this purchase! I live in Santa Barbara but drove to Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard specifically because they have an impressive showroom full of perfect inventory! Thanks again!

my son's first car

by from Orange County, CA |

Jim was very helpful throughtout the entire process from the initial contact to checking in on how my son is liking his car a week later. Mary in financing is amazing at what she does & is definitely an asset to this company. The process took a bit longer than I expected however Jim & Mary were very pleasant to deal with. One last thanks would go to Gordon the Manager. He gave me a great deal as he knew we drove from Orange County & to make my son's wish come true on his First car. Thank you. Thank you. The only negative I would say would be dont rely just on a Carfax get Auto Check as well.

July 8, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership. We apologize for the hiccup in communication, but are glad to have helped your son into the right car. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

great service, clean facilities, product was good,

by from Ventura, CA |

I got great assistance from Dennis, the service manager and from Kenny who assisted me with my problem.

June 20, 2014

Kent, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Simi Valley, CA |

I had a great experience at MB of Oxnard! Everyone was patient and extremely knowledgable. Andy really went out of his way to ensure that I was completely happy. I also got a follow up email and phone call to ensure that my satisfaction still stood. When the time comes for my next car, MB of Oxnard is where I will be going!

April 17, 2014

Hi Ewa! We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit to our dealership. We always strive to deliver personable and excellent customer experiences, and it's great to hear that Andy and the team are living up to our promise of providing exceptional service. Thanks again for the review!

by from Bakersfield, California |

We traded our 2008 Cabriolet Smart Car in on a 2013 Cabriolet Smart Car. Residing in Bakersfield, We basically made the trade with Jim Lauffer on the phone and email. We found Jim to be very honest and a textbook professional during the entire buying process. We drove down to Oxnard and completed the trade in less than 2 1/2 hours. Jim lived up to all of his promises and has followed up with us multiple times to ensure that we had no problems and answer any questions that we may have. Again, many thanks and sincere appreciation to Jim and everyone involved in consummating the trade. Bill and Jo Palmer Bakersfield, CA

by from Bakersfield, California |

by from Bakersfield, CA |

MD350 PURCHASE

by from Ventura, Calif |

This was a very enjoyable experience in purchasing our MD350. The sales staff was very professional and did not rush us into purchasing.

Purchased used Smart car

by from Oxnard,Ca |

Good people to work with! I committed to purchase a car over the phone and when arrived all of the agreements made over the phone were honored and the purchase went smoothly. Thanks Andy and Monty at Oxnard Mercedes Duane

An emollient in travail.

by from OJAI,Ca. |

I have been a customer of MBZ Oxnard since it opened.I I have been getting my then new E 500 serviced,maintained,repaired.As a result, it has been in showroom condition.I meant to keep it until it became an heirloom.But this was not to be.A twenty something totaled it 12 days ago.The Fire Department,the Police and EMTs could not believe that I walked out of that car.MBZ has a special place in the firmament. I now had to purchase another car.There was no need to torture myself with choices;although I have to admit that this can be fun.I had been a frequent visitor to the showroom at MBZ Oxnard for at least two years,while waiting for my beloved the aforementioned E 500.The salespeople continued to be very polite,though I was clearly not being considered an impulse buyer. Alas,cruel fate.My E 500 now awaits as dignified a disposal as an insurance can find in it's soul to bestow. This brings me back to the showroom at MBZ Oxnard.There in an especially prominent stance was a metallic gray E 350,sparkling in it's quiet dignityTrying to affect a casualness in my interest was hard.Peter and Gordon were kind and sympathetic.Now even though I was born near a bazaar,I did not think my skills would prevail.To my amazement,I felt as skilled as any salesperson in my negotiations.I even felt I had won the day when a price was agreed upon.It was altogether a gratifying experience.Both Gordon and Peter are consummate professionals.I strongly recommend this process to anyone interested in purchasing an MBZ.Gordon is the General Manager and Peter the salesman. I have to add that Peter went out of his way to be helpful in many practical ways.And remains so. As to the car itself,I find looking at it a pleasure and driving it a joy.I am glad I made this purchase.The feel of an MBZ is special. I am confident that Brian,the service foreman, and Angel,my long suffering service advisor will look after my new car - and me - as they have over the years