Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard

Service 888-343-7851

An AutoNation Company.

MBZ SL 63

by from Brea, CA |

Excellent service. I was treated very well by all.

Great service

by from Newbury park, California |

I had straight and helpful experience with all the numbers on the table. No hidden details, I really like that you provide all the print out and show everything on paper rather having to haggle over the discounts and pricing.

Barry Rudin is the ideal salesperson!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

On a short weekend trip to the California Coast for the purpose of attending a wedding, we decided to visit this dealership for a test drive of the Mercedes B class electric car as it is not yet available where we live in Salt Lake City, Utah. We were not intending to lease, but felt we were doing our due diligence prior to leasing a Nissan Leaf. We fortunately were introduced to Barry Rudin, an engaging young man who was the most knowledgable sales person we have ever encountered with respect to a vehicle purchase/lease. He is an owner of both the Mercedes B class as well as the Smart Car. His knowledge of the B class was outstanding and with a no pressure approach, we soon became interested and eventually, over the course of a weekend, leased a vehicle from him. Much of the negotiation was done by email making this a very comfortable transaction. Dealings with his manager Andy and the finance person, Heather were equally satisfactory. In contrast, our experience with a Nissan salesperson in Salt Lake was so annoying that we walked out without leasing even though we had intended to lease from them initially. We are very glad we stopped at this dealership and highly recommend Barry to anyone interested in an electric car. I'm sure he is equally qualified with their other models as well.

Buying a car via text!

by from Ojai, California |

I bought a car via text message from Torek, he had it delivered and he took me to lunch! Could it be any better? I highly recommend exploring the same experience.

Great customer service

by from OXNARD, CA |

We called Mercedez and talked to Jeffrey Pierson to inquire about any available certified preowned c250. We told him that we would be coming in 15 minutes. He prepared the vehicle quickly for us so we could check it out. He was very friendly, accommodating and he's not the usual person who pushes you to buy the car right away. He gave us space and time to think and make decisions, unlike the other dealership we went to. He was honest and understanding of the situation. He didn't mind waiting for us to make a decision until closing time! We were there until almost 11pm to close the deal and do all the paperworks. He did the car wash and cleaned the car himself since there are no other staff left. He is an outstanding salesman. My husband and I were very satisfied customers of him! We highly recommend Jeff.?

Great service

by from Moorpark,CA |

The guy was real friendly and helped us get the best deal we could get.

July 15, 2015

Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

GREAT TEAM!! VERY PERSONABLE

by from Ojai, CA |

I went to Oxnard Mercedes Benz and I was walked through the purchasing process by Mr. Phil Rush, a very qualified Mercedes Benz team member. He was absolutely helpful and he showed me how to operate my new MB! I would 100% recommend this dealership. Don't forget to ask for Mr. Phil Rush, he will guide you through the whole process!

Professional and friendly staff.

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

We bought a C300 Sports 4Matic. Our salesman, Steve Murphy, was professional, accommodating, and friendly. There was no pressure and the deal was simple, straightforward and sincere. He took time to explain to us everything we needed to learn about the car we're buying. Then he showed us their Service Department, and introduced us to everyone. I feel at home at this dealership. Thank you Steve.

June 19, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

THE "MAYBECK" OF MERCEDES BENZ DEALERSHIPS !!!!!

by from Pebble Beach, CA |

The friendliest experience from all the staff and especially Steve Murphy. They just get is right... from saying and doing all the right things to making a person feel as comfortable as being at home. Buying/Leasing a car is a stressful and long process, but at Mercedes Benz of Oxnard the time just flew by because they all worked together to get me the best deal with the least amount of aggravation. Other perks to keep me coming back for regular visits are the delicious coffee drinks and free car washes!

Great Location and Best Salesman!

by from Monteciti, CA |

What a pleasent place for a dealership! No sense of being pushed at all---just a normal quiet business negotiation taking place in nice surroundings, helped along by the very knowledgeable and personable STEVE MURPHY. He could'nt have made it any easier. We'll go back to MB of Oxnard for our next car-----whenever that may be!

Knowledgeable, painless, and attention to detail.

by from Malibu, Ca 90265 |

I spent a few days on the net searching for the perfect sprinter van. As with any car you need to test drive it before you make a purchase. After visiting two dealers around the LA area I noticed that some salesman did not have an in depth knowledge basic features and aftermarket possibilities of the Sprinter Van. I work in advertising and one thing I know for sure is that you need to know everything about a product and the potential customers needs before they buy that product. Understanding your customer is the first step. Sprinter Vans are great but they don't sell themselves. Phil Rush over at Oxnard has extensive knowledge in Sprinter van after market conversions. Before working at Oxnard mercedes as the Sprinter Man Guru, Phil and his son specialized in doing conversions for top industry professionals ranging from motor-cross guys to film production companies. He understands the needs of small business owners looking to take his or her business to the next level using the Mercedes Sprinter van as their vehicle of choice. After discussing what my needs were and how I intend to use the Sprinter Van he quickly began to give me a list of preferred Mercedes Sprinter Van vendors to outfit my van for my business needs. He even offered to help design the interior and bid the entire process and include in the financing. This type of knowledge, love for the product, and attention to detail was key for me to feel confident that I was making the right choice in Van, salesman, and dealership. Also make sure you work with Barry Taylor over in financing. He's a finance pro and understands the needs of small business owners. Taylor's advice helped me make the right choice for Sprinter maintenance service plans to help insure my Sprinter Van won't become a financial burden for my business in the future. Saving me money in the long run. Thats what its all about. Saving money! Thank you and I could not be happier with my van.

May 27, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!