Goodfellas Auto Group

Goodfellas Auto Group

2821 N Lima St, Burbank, CA 91504

Used 888-237-1493

"WHERE YOU WON'T GET WACKED FOR YOUR DEAL"

THE BEST EXPERINCE I HAVE HAD PURCHASING MASERATI

by from Santa Monica, CA |

I went to multiple dealers to purchase a used Maserati quattroporte and I was so pleased with the knowledge, professionalism, and the verity of cars the fellas had. Not once has my car gone bad on me and if I have any questions the fellas all ways lend a hand help out with any service issues. I was pleased with the financing and the rate that was offered. Overall great cars great service and great attitude, I would recommend anyone that is in the market for used car to purchase from goodfellas auto group great guys to work with.

Excellent Dealer

by from Pasadena, CA |

Goodfellas auto dealer is one of the best dealers i know in Socal for most cars and high end cars, ive bought over 3 cars in the last 2 years and i realy love the deals ive gotten and also how they were straight forward about every car ive bought, The guys at goodfellas are also very friendy and they also make you feel like family.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

by from North Hollywood |

Out of 7 dealerships that I went to, I had the most pleasant experience at Goodfellas. The vehicle was just as described and the guys were really straight-forward, very professional and courteous, no bs or persuasion like other dealers. I love the car and will definitely go back for my next one.