Cordeiro Auto Sales

815 Taunton Ave, East Providence, RI 02914

Used 888-863-2202

The Best Car Buying Experience

by from Cranston, RI |

After finding the vehicle at Cordeiro Auto Sales, I went ot look at the car. We drove it and were so impressed with Rob Cordeiro and his honesty about the vehicle and willingness to take care of any conerns, we bought the vehicle that was advertised on cars.com. We are so pleased to have met Rob and his mother, who works there also, that they will be our car dealer and repair shop from this day forward. Unheard of bumper to bumper warranty for 30 days! We could not be happier with our entire experience.

Look no further!

by from Rhode Island |

Best used car dealership/owner, hands down!!!!!!!!! Rob goes above and beyond for customer satisfaction. Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase.

Great Service Maintenance

by from Riverside |

I spotted a different car online, but found a better one at dealership. Rob was great at working with me!

Stay away!

by from east providence, ri |

Slow service, lemon of a car, needed to have everything fixed. Brought car to another dealership, they were fast but could not solve all the problems.

Great to deal with !!

by from Berlin, N.H. |

I have been looking online for about a month for a nice used car for my 84 yr. old father who lives down south, I live in northeren N.H., about 235 mi. from this dealership and found something that I though would work good for him and contacted them by e-mail and Bob got right back to me to see how he could help me and keep within a budget I had set. He was a great help, Thanks Bob. I look forward to getting down to Va. and handing him the keys. Anyone looking for a used car that reads this review, give Bob a call.