Indy Auto Man

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Excellent Customer Service ~I was Very Impressed~

by from Logansport IN 46947 |

Having recently purchased a beautiful car from Indy Auto Man I wanted to Thank the personnel for the Excellent customer service I received .Being a single working Mother helping her son through Grad School-- money is tight .I had a set budget and Indy Auto Man worked with me and took my poor old car in for trade-in. I had never purchased a car through a dealership and was nervous about calling. But right from the first phone call Chris was very pleasant and professional. We pretty much hammered out the deal over the phone so I drove the hour from home and test drove the car I had spotted on cars.com. Indy Auto Man made my purchase so easy. I really cannot say enough good things about the whole staff. Everyone from the Salesman Chris and Gene -who helped with the financing -to the very nice office girls -was extremely kind and helpful. I also want to thank Tyler for installing the radio/ cd player for me .So, If you are like I was--nervous about purchasing a car with no prior experience--give Indy Auto Man a call. You will be well taken car of!! I am so impressed by their customer service, I plan on having them service my car even though Kokomo would be closer. I want to give Chris a special shout out for helping me get the car I wanted!! I love it!!

May 24, 2013

Hello Cathy, thank you for the very positive review. I will pass it on to Chris, Gene, and Tyler. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great cars, great prices, great value!

by from Indy, IN |

Was able to get a great car fast at a great price; I also appreciated the fact that they searched multiple sources for financing to get the lowest possible interest rate.

All around good everything

by from Westfield, IN |

My call was answered immediately and it was pleasant to talk with Jake. Within few minutes he scheduled an appointment for me and once I came to the lot my vehicle was waiting on me. Vehicle appeared in good shape and I went ahead and bought it. Even though there was lots of people at the dealership I received good treatment and was not rushed or pushed into anything. Overall good experience.

Excellent selection of quality used cars

by from Columbus, IN |

Indy Auto Man initially stood out from my online research for two particular reasons: the pricing was almost uniformly lower than others with comparable models, and they had a substantial selection of used higher-end cars. I had been hoping to find a used car that had a very clean luxurious interior and was pretty clean, even though I expected it to have over 100k miles. The car I found was nearly perfect for what I was seeking, and the price was good. However, it took a LOT of test driving and looking to find it. I spent the better part of 7 hours at Indy Auto Man. The lot is vastly overcrowded, and they've simply outgrown their current location. It took awhile for a car to be extricated and presented for a test drive on some occasions, other times there was almost no wait. In general, the cars are not fully cleaned and prepped when you inspect them. You will find cars that appear to be in worse shape than they are because of that. Other cars just really were in rough shape. I would expect that the dealer stand behind a car and make known necessary repairs, and other reviewers indicate this is true of IAM. But I'd also expect that these be made before offered for sale. I drove one car where the leather on the steering wheel was unstitched and was coming off like a corn shuck. Really? The combination of overgrown facility and not-so-diligent prep of several vehicles (several Lexuses were missing shifter knobs that had been apparently pilfered) gave me the impression that this was the automotive equivalent of a puppy mill. I'm glad I was willing to overlook that, as there's more to the story. I realized that the low overhead is one of the main reasons they can pass along such good pricing. And while the shopping experience required a lot more patience than I would have preferred, I own responsibility for much of that. I didn't have a particular car in mind, and was open to MB, BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, and other cars that met my general preferences. I can only imagine how difficult it is to please a customer who doesn't really know what he wants. Still, they were patient with me and let me continue to test different cars until I found almost the perfect fit. If one is interested in buying a used Benz, BMW, Lexus, Acura, or Infiniti, Indy Auto Man is the first place I would recommend. The deal was fair (not a screaming bargain, but definitely a good deal) and the service after the deal was excellent, with the titling handled promptly.

Positive experience

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

I had a positive experience from the get go. Jake answered all of my questions before scheduling an appointment. Once at the dealership a salesman was assigned to me by Jake and I was able to buy a vehicle in a little bit more than an hour. If you are a busy professional, and want to save yourself time and money without sacrificing anything than Indy Auto Man is your dealership.

great cars, great staff, no games

by from effingham, il |

Probably the best dealership experience I've ever had. I got a great car at a great price, the staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about their inventory. I'll be in the market for another car soon and this will be the first place I look. Highly recommended.

Excellent Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I drove into the Indy Auto Man dealership having already looked through the inventory provided online. This made the entire process easier, they have on of the better selections I have seen throughout Indianapolis, from new to used low price, low miles all around great dealership. I spoke with a man named Bill via E-mail correspondence. He provided me with information on each of the vehicles I had mentioned interest in as well as some others that fit my search criteria they had on the lot. I didn't experience the normal salesman interaction we all know and despise. Instead I was greeted and treated as a friend not a potential sale. Bill was very personable, and offered a very low pressure atmosphere. He knew what I was looking for, he knew what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable on each of the vehicles we looked at; within a short amount of time he helped me to decide on the exact vehicle I was needing. If you're looking for a car buying experience where you will not be overpowered, haggled, or feel like you're being pressured...Indy Auto Man should be your next stop. I will be going back for my next vehicle!

September 28, 2014

Mr. Denning, thank you for the review. Enjoy your vehicle and we are looking forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

2005 Toyota Prius

by from Pendleton, IN |

The customer service was very good from the start to the end. My salesperson, Vlad, made sure all of my concerns and needs were attended and covered. The sales manager and auto mechanic inspected the car to check out my concerns and made an offer to replace all of the tires because the wheel noise was caused by snow tires. I was given 100% repair coverage if the wheel noise actually is related to wheel bearings, not tires. I was able to trade-in two vehicles without any issue. The trade-in values were in line with blue book. The only thing issue I had with the facilities was somewhat unorganized look with wires all over the floor without office cubicles. I had to understand that it is an used auto store and I did not really have any problem with anything else. Bottom line, the sales manager and my salesperson, Vlad, made sure I got my used car with full attention.

September 30, 2014

Lad, thank you for the review. Sorry for the mess, we were in the construction stage. As of now we are finished with construction. Glad that you like your vehicle and gave us 5 stars on customer service, buying process, and quality of repair.

GOOD purchasing from Vladimir in Indy Auto

by from Champaign, IL |

I bought a 2006 Mercedes-benz CLS 500 here and it looks like new. And the guy, Valdimir, who sold me this car ,is really patient and helpful.

September 28, 2014

Thank you for the review. Please let us know whether you need anything. You can contact us at 317.814.7520.

Tom is a good man!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

3 weeks ago, I made the decision that I wanted purchase my very own car. I was looking for a specific car. A Nissan 350z. After a lot of searching, I found a 2004 Nissan 350z at Indy Auto Man. I set up an appointment to drive it. They took it our for a quick drive and noticed some problems with it before I got to drive it. I wasn't able to drive that car, but they suggested that I drive a car that was very similar. I got a call a few hours later saying that the just got a 2007 Nissan 350z in and it was ready to go. I went there later that day and drove it. It was awesome and I liked it. Tom, the person who showed me the car, was very nice. He was easy to talk to and answered my questions. He quickly helped me figure out the finances by the next day. A week later, I made the decision to get the car. I wanted to wait a while to save up. When I called, Tom told me that the 2007 was being looked at and projected to buy. I was happy he told me this. I wasn't expecting people to buy it off so soon. Luckily I was able to get some money together and get the car. I was very thankful that Tom kept me in the loop. If he hadn't, I wouldn't be enjoying my car right now. Indy Auto Man is a nice place with a great staff and selection. Tom is definitely one of your go to guys if you want to make a purchase with them.

September 28, 2014

Alex, thank you for the thorough review. Our sales people do try to keep customers in the loop. We are glad you were able to get yourself 350Z. Enjoy!

My Ford F150

by from Carmel, IN |

I was looking for a perfect F150 for a long time. I was afraid going to Indy Auto Man, as the price was suspiciously low. However, once I came I was shown the vehicle - it was available, clean, and drove perfect. White exterior, leather interior, and heated seats won me over. The vehicle was cleaned one more time before I picked it up. Salesperson seemed to be a truck fanatic, so I learned quite a few things about my new truck. Everyone from receptionist to a finance manager were pleasant to talk to.

September 28, 2014

Michael, thank you for the review. We are trying our best to keep vehicles on the lot in as good shape as possible. Enjoy your F150.