969 N Rangeline Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices!

Found great deal

by from Westfield, IN |

The place was extremely busy and crowded on Saturday. I parked at the Dairy Queen near by and walked to the lot. Lucky me I was able to get a sales man. I knew what I wanted and vehicle was in great shape. I had few people in front of me who were buying cars, so it took a little while, but for the price that I paid for what I wanted i couldn't complain. Everyone was polite and smiling. Definitely recommending my friends to buy from Indy Auto Man, but to come on some other day ... not Saturday.

Great all around

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Went in on Saturday and inspite of the hectic atmosphere due to a lot of car shoppers like myself I was assigned a sales manager as salesman were busy. I felt well treated and was pretty happy with the vehicle. Would recommend due to the prices - deals are everywhere, like in TJMaxx ;)y

They try to get you in, without having the car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Twice in the last 3 months I was looking for a car. I call the dealer, ask if they still have the car and that they have it, Yes we do, when do you want to come in? I go in, and they do not even have the car. Ohh we just bought that car and it hasn't been delivered yet. Parking is atrocious. They have 5 customer spots. On both occasions (week day, mid afternoon) you have to find a spot, usually in the back by the body shop. Save your time and money and go somewhere else.

Great deals

by from Carmel, Indiana |

I found great BMW at Indy Auto Man and was contacted within 10 minutes after emailing them. My car was waiting on me when I came for a test drive - washed and gorgeous. They made purchasing easy. Highly recommended.

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I got there and there were 4 or 5 people in the lot moving cars around, yet nobody bothered to ask me if I needed assistance. There was zero parking available (there were cars parked in the grass, no room for customers to park) and I had to park in the back by their service bays and ended up having to back around a corner because it was so tight when I left. The Jeep I had gone to see ended up being rustier than I expected for having so few miles (though that was likely my own fault for not looking at the pictures thoroughly enough). They had put new (chinese) tires on it since taking the pictures, and apparently the guy that brought it around for me thought that you shut off a truck with a manual transmission by stalling the engine. It also had a turning signal burned out, which I found out during the test drive. I was not happy with my experience and it seemed quite apparent that their target market was a less-informed shopper looking for a cheep high-mileage import.

July 8, 2015

We are extremely busy on Saturdays and in spite of having 10 parking spaces for customers, with one of them designated for a disabled person, we usually run out of parking spaces pretty quickly. We will be freeing up more spaces along the south-side of the building on Saturdays. We take at least 8 pictures of the exterior of the vehicle from the outside and sales consultants are always happy to do walk-arounds. We do not sell cheap vehicles, but our vehicles are priced to be the best value within 150 miles radius. Also, encourage our customers to have independent inspections performed on the vehicle of their choice before purchase and we also offer extended service contracts for sale.

Friendly!

by from West Lafayette, IN |

I came into the dealership on Saturday to just look for the vehicle. It is scary for me to walk in to the room, let alone facility, full of strangers. To my surprise I felt at ease once I entered Indy Auto Man. I was greated and introduced to Maria who quickly found salesman for me. My salesman was great, I had no need to fish for information, I was told everything there is to know about the vehicle. I mentioned my bad experience at other dealerships and was reassured that this will not happen on their watch. I came in today to pick up the vehicle which was cleaned for me. I will recommend this guys to my friends.

Pleased

by from Fishers, IN |

This is my second day of owning the vehicle I bought from Indy Auto Man. Aside from having pleasant experience with their manager, Victor, who handled everything from initial contact to showing us the vehicle. Victor was informative and not pushy. He comes highly recommended. Scott, person who prepared our paperwork, was very easy going and we were able to connect with him on a personal level as he goes to the same church as we do. Very pleasant experience.

Mistake buying a car from here

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I purchased a car just two months back and during my first service after purchase, I had to spend another $1400 on the repair of control arm, rotors, brake flush, transmission fluid and power steering fluid. At least they should have taken care of these crucial things. I have not even driven 100 miles as of now.

May 29, 2015

Dipika, thank you for purchasing a car from Indy Auto Man. We strive for 100% satisfaction for all of our customers. We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your experience here. Unfortunately, it seems that you may have been taken advantage of by a mechanic who performed unnecessary repairs and charged you substantially more than the industry average for those repairs. Every vehicle sold at our dealership is checked for the issues you mentioned in your review and any necessary repairs are made prior to sale. We encourage all buyers to have a third party inspection performed before buying a vehicle from our dealership, and we absolutely would have been happy to have provided post purchase service had you contacted us regarding your concerns. Please contact us directly if you have any additional concerns and we would be pleased to address them. Again, thank you for your purchase and be assured that we are always willing to help with any post purchase issues that may arise. Sincerely, Indy Auto Man

Get it in Writing!!!

by from Indianapolis. IN |

I honistly believe these guys are trying to do the right thing, but with that being said they are "as is". In February I bought a very nice Acura from them but noticed the turn singnal was not staying in the locked position. I asked the salesman if the could be fixed and he assured be it could be. He noted it on the sales order and we closed the deal. Later on I returned for paperwork purposes and brought up the switch, I believe the service manager looked at it and said he nweed to order the part and they would contact me in a week. I was never contacted. So recently I was helping a friend find a good use wagon and returned. The sales man I originally had was no longer employed with them, so I got a different guy. Truly this new guy is a stand up person. I brought up the switch in the Acura and said I had it in writing on the sales order, but I couldn't quickly find my copy. They did look it up and they did find where the original sales man noted the switch, but he didn't state I wanted it repaired. So they indicated that it was just noted in the "as is" section and nothing more, so there was no obligation to have it repaired as part of the deal. I also signed paperwork while financing the Acura that stated anything verbally agreed upon never happened unless it was in writing. I thought the note on the sales order was "in writing." So they continued to explain that they would be happy to repair the switch if we came to an agreement on another car. This really left a bad taste in my mouth. We didn't come to a deal on another car and I still have a broken turn switch. Moral to this story. If you go to Indy Auto Man make sure everything is clearly in writing.

May 29, 2015

Dear Donut Ninja, We are sorry to read that you are unhappy with your post purchase service from our dealership. We are aware of the turn signal switch issue with the Acura you purchased from us. As was stated the day you purchased your vehicle, we told you that we would absolutely repair the signal for you, and we have tried. We did order a new switch that was defective, and we explained that we would order another one and install it at your convenience. After our initial conversation with you, we reordered another turn signal for you and notified you that the part was here. In fact, we STILL have the part and would be happy to install it if you would schedule a time and bring your car in for the repair. Most recently, you returned to our dealership and were interested in buying another car or possibly two cars. We discussed the turn signal switch issue again at this time, and discussed that if you were keeping the car we would repair it for you, but if you were trading it in on another car, it wouldn't be necessary to repair it for you. Clearly, since we STILL have the switch since ordering it last February, we would repair the switch before listing the car for sale again. It seems that there was a simple misunderstanding here, as we have always been committed to repairing the turn signal for you regardless of whether you were to buy another car from us or not. We apologize for this miscommunication and we look forward to resolving this for you soon. Please call us to schedule this service repair.

Knowledgeable and friendly

by from Westfield, IN |

I had great experience with Indy Auto Man this Saturday. While majority of people were enjoying picnics and spending time at their backyards I was forced to shop for a vehicle as mine broke down. My sales consultant was on top of his game, it seemed like he was one step ahead of me and my shopping experience was extremely pleasant. I loved the fact that there was no need to negotiate the price. I did my research online and vehicles I was interested in were priced well. i tired to negotiate, but I was told that the best price is online as they are across from the graveyard and rely solely on the internet traffic. I had cash on me and paperwork was prepared in no time, they even laminated my temporary tag and gave me free license plate frame. Nice touch. Will definitely shop again when time comes.

Clean, professional, and excellent service.

by from Carmel, IN |

Recently, I was at Indy Auto Man to purchase a car. This was my first time buying my own car, so I was hoping for a good experience. Not only did I get my car, but I got the best service I could have asked for. Jeff Hunter helped me out throughout the process, which went smoothly. He did a great job answering all of my questions, and he let me know everything I wasn't even thinking about. I recommend it to anyone to check out what they have.