Indy Auto Man

Indy Auto Man

969 N Range Line Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices!

Excellent Customer Service ~I was Very Impressed~

by from Logansport IN 46947 |

Having recently purchased a beautiful car from Indy Auto Man I wanted to Thank the personnel for the Excellent customer service I received .Being a single working Mother helping her son through Grad School-- money is tight .I had a set budget and Indy Auto Man worked with me and took my poor old car in for trade-in. I had never purchased a car through a dealership and was nervous about calling. But right from the first phone call Chris was very pleasant and professional. We pretty much hammered out the deal over the phone so I drove the hour from home and test drove the car I had spotted on cars.com. Indy Auto Man made my purchase so easy. I really cannot say enough good things about the whole staff. Everyone from the Salesman Chris and Gene -who helped with the financing -to the very nice office girls -was extremely kind and helpful. I also want to thank Tyler for installing the radio/ cd player for me .So, If you are like I was--nervous about purchasing a car with no prior experience--give Indy Auto Man a call. You will be well taken car of!! I am so impressed by their customer service, I plan on having them service my car even though Kokomo would be closer. I want to give Chris a special shout out for helping me get the car I wanted!! I love it!!

Indy Auto Man responded to this review

May 24, 2013

Hello Cathy, thank you for the very positive review. I will pass it on to Chris, Gene, and Tyler. Enjoy your vehicle!

Knowledgeable and friendly

by from Westfield, IN |

I had great experience with Indy Auto Man this Saturday. While majority of people were enjoying picnics and spending time at their backyards I was forced to shop for a vehicle as mine broke down. My sales consultant was on top of his game, it seemed like he was one step ahead of me and my shopping experience was extremely pleasant. I loved the fact that there was no need to negotiate the price. I did my research online and vehicles I was interested in were priced well. i tired to negotiate, but I was told that the best price is online as they are across from the graveyard and rely solely on the internet traffic. I had cash on me and paperwork was prepared in no time, they even laminated my temporary tag and gave me free license plate frame. Nice touch. Will definitely shop again when time comes.

Clean, professional, and excellent service.

by from Carmel, IN |

Recently, I was at Indy Auto Man to purchase a car. This was my first time buying my own car, so I was hoping for a good experience. Not only did I get my car, but I got the best service I could have asked for. Jeff Hunter helped me out throughout the process, which went smoothly. He did a great job answering all of my questions, and he let me know everything I wasn't even thinking about. I recommend it to anyone to check out what they have.

Great car buying experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Take a day and go see Jeff Hunter at Indy Auto Man. NO rush, NO hurries. Take your time, take a test drive. Questions? Talk to Jeff, laid back and easy going, not your typical car sales guy. Great personality, worth the travel. The sales process is smooth and they want you happy. Go today and see Jeff

by from Pierceton IN |

My wife and I have been married over 17 years, we've purchased 7 vehicles at various car dealerships. This was a very positive experience, unlike some we've had in the past. Mostly thanks to our salesman Jeff. He went above and beyond to make sure the Toyota 4Runner that my wife was looking at was what she wanted. He knew we'd be traveling 2 hours south to even physically look at the vehicle. He assured her and we were not disappointed when we arrived. The entire process was very easy to purchase the vehicle and we didn't feel pressured at all, like we've dealt with in the past. Thank you Jeff and the entire Indy Auto Man team, we also got a fair trade in amount on our Toyota Highlander we traded in, which will make someone a very good vehicle too. Thanks again,

Great cars, great prices, great value!

by from Indy, IN |

Was able to get a great car fast at a great price; I also appreciated the fact that they searched multiple sources for financing to get the lowest possible interest rate.

All around good everything

by from Westfield, IN |

My call was answered immediately and it was pleasant to talk with Jake. Within few minutes he scheduled an appointment for me and once I came to the lot my vehicle was waiting on me. Vehicle appeared in good shape and I went ahead and bought it. Even though there was lots of people at the dealership I received good treatment and was not rushed or pushed into anything. Overall good experience.

Excellent selection of quality used cars

by from Columbus, IN |

Indy Auto Man initially stood out from my online research for two particular reasons: the pricing was almost uniformly lower than others with comparable models, and they had a substantial selection of used higher-end cars. I had been hoping to find a used car that had a very clean luxurious interior and was pretty clean, even though I expected it to have over 100k miles. The car I found was nearly perfect for what I was seeking, and the price was good. However, it took a LOT of test driving and looking to find it. I spent the better part of 7 hours at Indy Auto Man. The lot is vastly overcrowded, and they've simply outgrown their current location. It took awhile for a car to be extricated and presented for a test drive on some occasions, other times there was almost no wait. In general, the cars are not fully cleaned and prepped when you inspect them. You will find cars that appear to be in worse shape than they are because of that. Other cars just really were in rough shape. I would expect that the dealer stand behind a car and make known necessary repairs, and other reviewers indicate this is true of IAM. But I'd also expect that these be made before offered for sale. I drove one car where the leather on the steering wheel was unstitched and was coming off like a corn shuck. Really? The combination of overgrown facility and not-so-diligent prep of several vehicles (several Lexuses were missing shifter knobs that had been apparently pilfered) gave me the impression that this was the automotive equivalent of a puppy mill. I'm glad I was willing to overlook that, as there's more to the story. I realized that the low overhead is one of the main reasons they can pass along such good pricing. And while the shopping experience required a lot more patience than I would have preferred, I own responsibility for much of that. I didn't have a particular car in mind, and was open to MB, BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, and other cars that met my general preferences. I can only imagine how difficult it is to please a customer who doesn't really know what he wants. Still, they were patient with me and let me continue to test different cars until I found almost the perfect fit. If one is interested in buying a used Benz, BMW, Lexus, Acura, or Infiniti, Indy Auto Man is the first place I would recommend. The deal was fair (not a screaming bargain, but definitely a good deal) and the service after the deal was excellent, with the titling handled promptly.

Positive experience

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

I had a positive experience from the get go. Jake answered all of my questions before scheduling an appointment. Once at the dealership a salesman was assigned to me by Jake and I was able to buy a vehicle in a little bit more than an hour. If you are a busy professional, and want to save yourself time and money without sacrificing anything than Indy Auto Man is your dealership.

great cars, great staff, no games

by from effingham, il |

Probably the best dealership experience I've ever had. I got a great car at a great price, the staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about their inventory. I'll be in the market for another car soon and this will be the first place I look. Highly recommended.

Excellent Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I drove into the Indy Auto Man dealership having already looked through the inventory provided online. This made the entire process easier, they have on of the better selections I have seen throughout Indianapolis, from new to used low price, low miles all around great dealership. I spoke with a man named Bill via E-mail correspondence. He provided me with information on each of the vehicles I had mentioned interest in as well as some others that fit my search criteria they had on the lot. I didn't experience the normal salesman interaction we all know and despise. Instead I was greeted and treated as a friend not a potential sale. Bill was very personable, and offered a very low pressure atmosphere. He knew what I was looking for, he knew what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable on each of the vehicles we looked at; within a short amount of time he helped me to decide on the exact vehicle I was needing. If you're looking for a car buying experience where you will not be overpowered, haggled, or feel like you're being pressured...Indy Auto Man should be your next stop. I will be going back for my next vehicle!

Indy Auto Man responded to this review

September 28, 2014

Mr. Denning, thank you for the review. Enjoy your vehicle and we are looking forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.