Indy Auto Man

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Excellent Customer Service ~I was Very Impressed~

by from Logansport IN 46947 |

Having recently purchased a beautiful car from Indy Auto Man I wanted to Thank the personnel for the Excellent customer service I received .Being a single working Mother helping her son through Grad School-- money is tight .I had a set budget and Indy Auto Man worked with me and took my poor old car in for trade-in. I had never purchased a car through a dealership and was nervous about calling. But right from the first phone call Chris was very pleasant and professional. We pretty much hammered out the deal over the phone so I drove the hour from home and test drove the car I had spotted on cars.com. Indy Auto Man made my purchase so easy. I really cannot say enough good things about the whole staff. Everyone from the Salesman Chris and Gene -who helped with the financing -to the very nice office girls -was extremely kind and helpful. I also want to thank Tyler for installing the radio/ cd player for me .So, If you are like I was--nervous about purchasing a car with no prior experience--give Indy Auto Man a call. You will be well taken car of!! I am so impressed by their customer service, I plan on having them service my car even though Kokomo would be closer. I want to give Chris a special shout out for helping me get the car I wanted!! I love it!!

May 24, 2013

Hello Cathy, thank you for the very positive review. I will pass it on to Chris, Gene, and Tyler. Enjoy your vehicle!

DO NOT BUY HERE!!

by from Canton OH |

Please save yourself a lot of heartache, frustration, and time and deal with someone else...anyone else. You will not get quality or honesty from these folks. Where to begin with these dishonest businessmen? We live out if state and drove hours to purchase a car after speaking over the phone with them many many times. We did our research and believed the price of our car and the condition was great. We wish we had heeded the poor reviews. The engine had to be completely diasassembled two weeks post-purchase due to massive oil leak that began the DAY of the purchase. When they showed the car it was parked too close to another vehicle to walk around it so we only saw the outer tires which looked decent. Upon returning home, we noticed both of the passenger tires were almost bald(good job on hiding that one Indy Automan.) they also sold us the car with a broken windshield. They wrote into the contract that they would replace the windshield at no additional cost. They were to send someone to us to fix it. Three months later, countless calls and emails back and forth, and a whole lot of frustration and they have told us they will not pay for our windshield. They will pay a portion and we have to pay the rest and "this is non-negotiable and we will correspond with you no further regarding this." Can you say "Breach of Contract"?! Please save yourself a lot of heartache, frustration, and time and deal with someone else...anyone else. You will not get quality or honesty from these folks.

Great service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Arita was very responsive and on top of everything. When I came in I was immediately assigned a sales consultant and after test driving the vehicle and talking with Vlad about it I had no doubts that this is my vehicle. I will be recommending you guys.

Honest dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

First time I am walking in to the dealership where everything is upfront and transparent, no unpleasant surprises. Free CARFAX report provided me with a number of owners, maintenance record, and a minor accident. I was not pressured into buying a vehicle and that's what made me comfortable with buying a vehicle. I will be recommending this dealership to my friends and family.

Lexus/Jaguar

by from Carmel, IN |

The worst ever - service is lousy. Do not stand by their word unless you sit on them. My fiance bought two cars from them and he even swears never again. They sell you the car and then it is like pulling teeth to get them to fix something that should never have gone wrong. Both cars had major issues. One he paid for in full - Big Mistake. He is driving a lemon right now while waiting going on 3 weeks for the other car's repairs and yet you have to keep checking on your car. No communication on their part. How they stay in business is beyond me.

June 4, 2014

Hello Terri, Victor, owner of the Indy Auto Man here. I apologize for the experience your fiance had with our company. We stand behind our promises and fix what we promised as soon as part becomes available. Every repair shop depends on the timely parts delivery and unfortunately, for foreign vehicles, it might take a while for a part to become available. There is no lemon law for used vehicles. Please call the dealership at 317.814.7520 and ask for Victor, so I will have a chance to resolve the issue(s).

Car buying like it should be!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

nice hometown dealership, it's great to see how these guys have grown over the years. I'm a repeat buyer, my recent experience is a great one...good value on my trades and I got into a smaller vehicle like I wanted. I'll definitely consider purchasing here in the future.

June 4, 2014

Drewbie, thank you for the repeat business and we are looking to many more years of serving your and your family and friends automotive needs. Enjoy your Mini.

Great Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just helped a young lady (friend of our family) make her first car purchase yesterday at Indy Auto Man. She needed a good, reliable used car and we found a fantastic 2008 Toyota Corolla sedan at this dealer. The purchase could have been a litle complicated, however Konnie and the team at Indy Auto Man made it all simple and possible. I can not say enough about the quality of the support throughout the transaction. These guys have to be one of the best kept secrets in Indy. I absolutely will consider them for the next vehicle I purchase.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review. We are looking forward to serving your future automotive needs.

LOTS of cars!! Finally found my mercedes!!!

by from Greenwood indiana |

Did not expect to find this many cars on the lot when I came out. I was looking for a Honda civic but then I saw this silver Mercedes and fell in love. I had it inspected by world wide motors and found a few mechanical issues. The dealer agreed to have them fixed at a third party shop and split the cost with me. After signing on the deal the dealer followed through on all their promises and made me a happy customer. Thanks!!!

May 16, 2014

We are glad we were able to meet your needs and to hear a positive feedback. We are very prompt on our written promises.

Thanks

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Indy Auto Man guys, thank you for approving my loan application and getting me into the vehicle that I came to buy. You made my day.

May 16, 2014

Dall, you are very welcome. Enjoy your car.

Rude experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I just left this place. I had 10,000 to put down on a car and was going to finance the rest. However, before I could even test drive a car they said I had to do a credit check?!?! Ummm just to test drive the car. That was so rude or maybe they thought I couldn't afford one. I wasn't even sure I wanted to purchase the car especially if I haven't even test drove it; why would I have them check my credit?! They will not get a dime from me!! Rude experience. I've never heard I have to be approved before test driving a car. Do you really think I'm going to go car shopping and have every auto place around time check my credit until I'm ready to make a purchase. You are not doing me a favor, I will take my money else where with better customer service.

April 15, 2014

Hello Whittington, we do require a credit check in case certain conditions are met. Also, going around nearby dealerships and requesting a test drive of the most expensive vehicles on the lot and then leaving without explanation doesn't do you any good.

Excellent Seller.. Good collection of Luxury cars

by from Columbus,IN |

We bought a 2010 M35 infinity from this dealer 5 months back and it runs great. We went to the dealer to book a 2004 X-type Jaguar. The car drives awesome and with clean interiors. They have a good collection of cars. The executive Will was very helpful... Special thanks to Victor,Scott and Micheal... If you are looking for a luxury car this is the right place for you to be in.. Also to mention i was very impressed with their website... Overall excellent experience...Keep up the good work!!!

April 15, 2014

Hello Bharath, thank you for a glowing review and compliment on our website.