Indy Auto Man

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Excellent Customer Service ~I was Very Impressed~

by from Logansport IN 46947 |

Having recently purchased a beautiful car from Indy Auto Man I wanted to Thank the personnel for the Excellent customer service I received .Being a single working Mother helping her son through Grad School-- money is tight .I had a set budget and Indy Auto Man worked with me and took my poor old car in for trade-in. I had never purchased a car through a dealership and was nervous about calling. But right from the first phone call Chris was very pleasant and professional. We pretty much hammered out the deal over the phone so I drove the hour from home and test drove the car I had spotted on cars.com. Indy Auto Man made my purchase so easy. I really cannot say enough good things about the whole staff. Everyone from the Salesman Chris and Gene -who helped with the financing -to the very nice office girls -was extremely kind and helpful. I also want to thank Tyler for installing the radio/ cd player for me .So, If you are like I was--nervous about purchasing a car with no prior experience--give Indy Auto Man a call. You will be well taken car of!! I am so impressed by their customer service, I plan on having them service my car even though Kokomo would be closer. I want to give Chris a special shout out for helping me get the car I wanted!! I love it!!

Indy Auto Man responded to this review

May 24, 2013

Hello Cathy, thank you for the very positive review. I will pass it on to Chris, Gene, and Tyler. Enjoy your vehicle!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE BUYING BMW AND AUDI

by from Carmel,IN |

This past week we went to Indy Auto Man and were looking for a vehicle for my son. With the help of easily one of the friendliest people that work there we had no problem finding the perfect car for my son (Audi A4). The transaction had no stress involved because of how friendly and patient everyone was there and the atmosphere was just so relaxed but extremely professional! In fact it was such a great and pleasant experience for us that a couple days later that same week I went back to buy another car for my other son (BMW) which was just as pleasant of an experience! The people that helped us were very patient with us and willing to answer any questions or concerns I had and were just absolutely Magnificent! YOU CANT FIND PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHICH IS WHY I WILL ONLY BUY FROM INDY AUTO MAN! If you are looking for great cars and most importantly great people to take care of you go to Indy Auto Man!

Pleased

by from Noblesville, IN |

They did a great job! I am pleased with my vehicle and whole experience I had at Indy Auto Man. Everyone was pleasant to talk to.

Everything is great

by from Fishers, IN |

Great people, great cars, great service. I love my new vehicle.

great experiance

by from Tuscola IL |

Vladimir and company were most helpful. Thank you so much!

Great service

by from Noblesville, IN |

Just bought a vehicle from Indy Auto Man. They are extremely patient and diligent. I spent 5 hours on the lot test driving vehicles and found the one I liked. Extremely satisfied with my shopping experience.

Great come back

by from Carmel, IN |

Had a wonderful experience. Indy Auto Man exceeded my expectations. My battery was dead next morning after buying the vehicle. I called the dealership and cussed out receptionist and manager who intervened. Indy Auto Man's manager followed up on his promise - he took care of the issue without any comments in regards to me forgetting to turn off dome lights. I had a nice talk with the receptionist, she was not holding any grudges, as she understood where I was coming from when I called the dealership. I will definitely recommend them to my friends, and would recommend to BUY A VEHICLE FROM INDY AUTO MAN. THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT THEM.

Bought a jeep

by from noblesville |

Went in to look at a grand Cherokee and ended up with a awesome commander for my wife Tom Kemp was our salesman he was very open and honest about each vehicle we looked at which is great cause I hate being pressured when making a decision all and all very happy with our experience there and would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle give them a chance to earn your business

wonderful dealership and people

by from greenwood,a in |

Very friendly, down to earth people. Enjoyed my visit and now looking forward to enjoying my vehicle.

Great experience

by from Carmel, IN |

Unlike other dealerships in Carmel they do not pass a judgement on you as you walk in to the dealership. I was greeted by Arita who assigned me to Tom. I was shown CARFAX before looking at the vehicle. I fell in love with Tom - he was easy going, up beat, and funny at times. He was not a typical sales person, I felt he was genuinely interested in listening to what I want. He showed me the vehicle I was interested in and few others that he thought I would love. I ended up buying one of the vehicles suggested by Tom. I feel sorry for their finance manager though, he struggled with banks to get me the best interest rate available in my situation - student loans and medical bills. I left the dealership in my new Civic and left them my junker. I told them about repair estimate from Honda dealership and they concluded that it was not road worthy. They said it will go through the auction. I asked them to check tire pressure in the tires and they did this with no problems.

BOUGHT A CAR WITH ENGINE ISSUES WITHOUT KNOWING.

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a 3-series BMW about a month ago. The vehicle was at a great price, in fact it was probably the best price in the area. When I took it for a test drive I did notice that the engine light was on. When I returned to the dealer I notified them that the light was on. They supposedly "fixed" the issue which they said were the spark plugs, but in fact all they did was reset the engine light. An hour after purchasing the car while I was on my way home, the engine light came back on. I took it to the nearest BMW dealer to check what was wrong and they told me the coils were misfiring, it needed new spark plugs, a new belt tensor, and a new vanos solenoid. I called my warranty to file a claim but they denied it because the issues were pre-existing meaning I bought the car with those issues and they can only fix issues that happen to the vehicle after the purchase. I called Indy Auto Man back to complain about this issue. I argued that they sold me a vehicle with many engine issues without notifying me and that they lied about changing the spark plugs and overall they did not hold responsibility for selling me a broken car. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY WILL SELL YOU A BROKEN VEHICLE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION. IF YOU DO BUY FROM THEM I RECOMMEND YOU GETTING IT INSPECTED FIRST. DO NOT TRUST THEIR WORD.

Indy Auto Man responded to this review

July 22, 2014

Indy Auto Man changed spark plugs for the customer and has a receipts to prove it. Also, Indy Auto Man paid the BMW dealer to inspect the vehicle due to the customers complaint and paid $460 for coil pack replacement. At the time the BMW dealer did not mention any other problems with the vehicle. Customer failed to produce any evidence as such. Victor, please send us an email with supporting documentation and we will try to resolve the issue.