Indy Auto Man

4031 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 888-476-5099 Used 888-476-5099

Great Cars, Great Prices!

Customer Service #1

by from Brownsburg, IN |

I purchased a 2006 Infiniti M35X approximately 10 months ago. Went to Infiniti to have the car checked and routine services done. The car only had 21K when it was purchased. I was around 38K and just wanted to get everything check and also to determine the noise coming from the front right wheel and oil leak from filter and a few other things. Infiniti came back with a repair bill just over $6K. Merry Christmas I thought. So I started to think, what do I do. I then contacted Eugene about the repair bill, supplied the quote from Infiniti and setup an appointment. Eugene stated that he was glad I called as he can help before I had Infiniti fix any issues. Eugene had his repair tech take a look and he agreed that the items needing fixed was correct by Infiniti. A repair bill was worked and it was just under $1600 to fix all items needed to keep the car safe. Eugene then called me back a few hours later to inform me that they were able to get the the after market warranty company to cover $800 of the repair. Infiniti was around $400. Way to go Warranty Department!! At that point my bill went from $6K to under $800. Service took 3 days to fix and happy with the results. Eugene stated to me that he's learned from others that Customer Service is #1. You do that right and the rest of the stuff will take care of itself. Eugene is a business man that wants to take care of the customer if you give him the chance. I will keep Eugene and Indy Auto Man in mind when the next car purchase comes around. Thanks Eugene, Robert M.

Mercedes 2016

by from Indianapolis |

Lisa was so incredibly patient with me. I knew what I wanted and refused to settle for just any car. After test driving multiple cars and leaving the dealership to think about it; Lisa put me in my dream car with a low interest rate. Go see Lisa!

Great experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere there. Found some SUVs online with great prices and stopped in to check them out. Was greeted very well by receptionist and paired up with Lisa. All the SUVs I looked at were in good condition and priced how used cars should be priced. I even met the owners who made sure everything was going alright. Would definitely recommend to anybody.

Dissatisfied Consumer

by from Illinois |

I had a VERY VERY VERY bad experience with Indy Auto Man, I reside in Illinois. I purchased a CLS500 in which I traded my only car a CLK500 and $4500. I received temp plates that expired after 30 days, when I called to check into the process of receiving my regular plates I was told their was a error with paperwork. I was sent some documents in the mail to sign and send back, in which I did. So I waited for a response, no response came.........I called back to the dealership, just to be told they never received the signed documents. Ok, they sent the documents to me again, in which I signed and mailed back for the 2nd time. I waited another week, no response. I called again, just to be told they have not received the documents! So they sent them out again and I signed and mailed back for the 3rd time, everytime they sent the documents they sent a self addressed envelope to resend the documents back in. After the 3rd time my plates was expired for a month, I literally could not drive my car for over a month until they fixed the mess up they created. The communication was horrible. So "WORD FROM THE WISE" DO NOT purchase a vehicle from Indy Auto Man without making sure you have correct documents, especially if you are not a Indiana resident!

January 23, 2016

Dear Mr. Allen, Indy Auto Man regrets that you had a negative experience with your car purchase last October at our dealership. However, we would like to set the record straight as to what actually occurred as your review was not forthcoming regarding the facts. Your review states that "there was an error with the paperwork" when actually the error was that at the time of your delivery, which was nearly an hour and a half after the dealership had closed for the day, our finance officer gave you the original paperwork rather than the customer copy. The Illinois Bureau of Motor Vehicles requires original paperwork, not copies. It was a simple mistake and we regret the error. It is unfortunate when things like this happen, but please understand that mistakes can happen especially when we are trying to complete a transaction for a customer who arrived two minutes before closing time and kept our employees here for nearly two hours after our scheduled closing time while shopping for a vehicle and then insisted on closing the deal the same day because he is from out of town. We identified the paperwork mix-up and contacted you regarding this within two days of your purchase. We also mailed you original forms for the first time on 10-29-15 which left plenty of time for you to simply sign two sheets of paper, and return them to us in the self-addressed pre-paid envelope we provided. Had you done this, you would have been able to permanently plate your car within the legally allotted 31 day time frame. However, according to the USPS that first envelope was never returned to us. Since we had not heard from you after our first attempt to contact you, Indy Auto Man mailed you a second time on 11-19-15. The first envelope was returned to us on 11-25-15 by the USPS marked "Refused Unclaimed". We tried numerous times to reach you by phone, however you have a voicemail box that has not been set up and you did not answer your phone directly. At this point, we had mailed you paperwork twice and tried calling you multiple times but had not received any response from you, rather, all we had was a returned envelope from the USPS stating that our first envelope had been "Refused Unclaimed" by you. In spite of your claim that you had mailed us paperwork twice, the USPS records indicate that you had not responded at all to our repeated attempts to collect two signatures from you. Then, on 12-15-15, we emailed you the necessary paperwork for the third time which you finally signed and returned to us within a few days. Mr. Allen, to suggest that you signed and mailed paperwork three times to us is not supported by post office records. Frankly, it is our position that the "mess up" that you state we created was actually due to your lack of response on multiple occasions to our repeated attempts to obtain two original signatures from you. In hindsight, it was not a good decision on our part to allow a customer to begin a car sales process minutes before closing time and additionally allowing you to prolong the process for two hours. Mistakes can and do happen when people are tired. We should have insisted that you return another day when you could have arrived with enough time to complete your transaction during our normal operating hours. Lastly, had you actually returned the necessary documentation to us way back on October 29th , when we first mailed the paperwork to you, you would not have had any issue at all with plating your vehicle.

Great Assistance and Teamwork!!!

by from WICHITA,KANSAS |

My name is Mr.Pryor and Victor Gonzalez with the help of the rest of his sales team did a amazing job with my deal,even though im in Wichita,Kansas .This team even help with transporters even scam artist I ran into I highly recommend them. THANK YOU INDY AUTO MAN !!!!

January 22, 2016

Thank you Mr.Pryor for your business!

Got what I wanted easier than I thought.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Had been looking at getting a Jaguar for a while, they had one I liked the look of on Cars.com, set an appointment to look at it, Pat was my Salesman from the start, he was very personable and disclosed what he knew about the car, even got in touch of the shop to talk to me about it, he was not pushy like some salesmen I've dealt with before. The whole process was easy. Looking at the cars on the lot, and the laid back friendly employees I can say I will highly consider buying from IAM again. I love my XJR! Thanks again Pat.

January 22, 2016

Glad you felt at ease in our store. Enjoy your XJR!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Indpls, In |

I'm very please with Victor G. Mike & Chris. I will most definitely come and purchase a car here again. Victor is a awesome salesman he had the car sold over the phone lol. 10 Star experience. I will most definitely recommend Indy Auto Man to everyone.

January 21, 2016

Looking forward to your repeat business! Thank you for the review.

Great service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Got my car there and they were very professional. Beats any dealership with quality and price

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your kind words!

Great Experience

by from indianapolis ,Indiana |

After going through n number of inventories, I found the required car at this inventory. I went on Saturday took the Car drive and on Monday I completed the car buying process and took the car to home on the same day. People are very friendly and they will provide you all the details which are required for buying a car. I will definitely recommend Indy Auto man to other peoples for getting a good car deals.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with cars.com customers. Enjoy your car.

Just right

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Got in, got out, and extremely happy with my vehicle. Can not say anything negative about this place. Everything was perfect and easy.

Thank you!