Indy Auto Man

4031 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 888-476-5099 Used 888-476-5099

Great Cars, Great Prices!

Very friendly staff!

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Went to look at a 2005 Volvo S60R and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Jeff was the salesman that I spoke with about it. He was very patient and kind and I didn't feel pressured in buying the car. Another dealership I went to a couple years ago, ran 11 hard inquiries on my credit without my aproval and completley destroyed it. This place isn't like that at all. They chose the best option through numerous banks and credit unions and only do 1 inquiry, which is extremely nice! Excellent service and excellent people, highly reccomended!!

Professional and Helpful. Thanks to Victor G.

by from Terre Haute |

Before I want to buy a used car, several colleagues told me the Indy Auto Man is the most professional dealer in Indy. Mr. Victor Gonzalez was very professional and patient during the process. He analysed all the requirements of mine, and filtered several cars, gave me a professional suggestion. The SUV Victor introduced to me is very comfortable and in good condition, the price is reasonable. Victor helped me to buy insurance, changed the brake pads and brake disc. It is a good experience, we all appreciated Victor's honest and professional skills.

Honest and helpful

by from Pendleton, IN |

I had previously gone to a dealership before Indy Auto Man, and the salesman there failed to let me know the vehicle I had bought had been in two accidents. They also didn't have the car ready for my test drive. When I came to Indy Auto Man, I worked with Matthew Miller. The car was ready for my test drive within minutes. He was honest, listened to what I was looking for, and he even gave me some advice. This is the first time I have bought a car, and it was a good experience. Most importantly, he was kind and really was making sure that the car I got was the car I needed and was looking for. The process was easy and smooth. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Anderson, IN |

They were very easy to work with no pressure from the salesman or finance. Made buying my daughters first car a positive experience. I will consider them when I need a car in the future.

Hand picked cars no junk.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Ever wish you could shop for a car without tension or stress? I would say "Dream On" before I shopped at Indy Auto Man. My wife and I saw a Prius on line listed at Indy Auto Man. Even though it was a rainy Thursday, she was off school and we needed a car, so off to 4031 S. East Street. We were greeted by Dmitry and explained that we wanted to look at a Prius. He said he had three of them, "which one were you interested in?" " I guess all three". He smiled and invited us to have a cup of coffee while he got the keys and plates. Dmitry stood by our side in a steady downpour while we poked around inspecting and eventually driving the cars. He never complained or looked put out answering all of our questions and telling us things we would never have thought of. We picked a car, made and offer and within 2 minutes a handshake from the owner Victor saying we had a deal. Please stop in here if you need a car and hate the thought of shopping. You will be pleased, we were. Thank You gentlemen, keep up the good work.

Nice Experience

by from Indpls, IN |

I purchased my vehicle in January 2016. This was a very nice experience, and the first time a dealer actually "did" what they said they would do. What I mean by that is, the vehicle I purchased needed a few item, new wiper blades, rear wiper arm and blade and the passenger door speaker was missing. They ordered these items and had them within days. They also called me to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I never felt any pressure to buy. I didn't realize at the time, but this dealer used to be in Carmel Indiana and is where my son bought his car the previous year. I was with him when he purchased his vehicle and that was a pleasant experience as well. I will be buying my next vehicle with them as well.

Good Dealer, Good deal Great Car

by from Danville |

I had never dealt with this firm before, Quick concise description: "Professional with a personal touch". I saw the car advertised, made an online inquiry, they sat up an appointment, the car was ready and was as advertised and exactly what we expected. Very satisfied with the purchase experience and the follow up.

Top-Notch!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I applied for financing on their website, which was very convenient so that the process would be sped up when I got there. Within an hour, Matt Miller called me with an offer. He was great to work with and took care of business quickly and efficiently. He was also very friendly and a pleasure to work with. When I got to the dealership, I test drove the 2009 Toyota Prius I was interested in. I fell in love with the car but had a concern about a little white box dangling by the tire. Immediately upon my return, Dena took a look at it and took it to the back to get fixed. She was fabulous! They got it fixed in about 10 minutes and it was good as new. Then I went to financing and filled out paperwork, and the man (I can't remember his name, short brown hair and brown beard) was excellent at explaining what each form was. He even told me about a better warranty package that I otherwise would not have gotten. I'm glad he referred this to me because it covered electrical things like the battery, which is very important in an electric car! Overall, this was a stellar experience. In less than 24 hours I've already referred 2 of my friends to this company, and I will ABSOLUTELY be back for my next vehicle. I had a fabulous experience. Thanks Matt and team! :)

Great experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I just purchased my dream car from Jeff Hunter at Indy Auto Man. From the call to say we were on our way until we drove off the lot....excellent care. Jeff our salesman, is just the nicest guy. He's honest, thoughtful, funny, and really does want to help you out. You know how sometimes you get a guy that you can tell wishes you weren't there...? Not Jeff. This is the third time we have worked with Jeff, and every time...same thing....great guy. This is our first purchase, but we always went back to him. Also Mike, the Operations Manager, the second great guy we met....had driven the car we were interested in and gave my husband some good information. Plus, when the deal was done, it was Mike who was all over getting our new car cleaned up and ready for us. Lastly, the third great guy we met was Joel. The "paperwork guy". You know, you have to sign a lot of papers, and jump thru a hoop or two to purchase a car...Joel was knowledgeable and had a wonderful sense of humor. Which really helped the process along. Thanks too all of them. It's a nice facility with a lot of nice people. Based on the purchasing experience, I'd go back...absolutely. And, I've already recommended them to my best friend.

First Time Buyer, Positive Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Their process was easy, low pressure and I got the car I wanted at a fair price (there was no negotiation for the car I chose as internet research had their price at the low side of fair for its condition and mileage). They encouraged me to take the car to an independent shop to have it inspected, which was encouraging. It was a great experience and I'm very happy with my purchase.