Indy Auto Man

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Excellent Customer Service ~I was Very Impressed~

by from Logansport IN 46947 |

Having recently purchased a beautiful car from Indy Auto Man I wanted to Thank the personnel for the Excellent customer service I received .Being a single working Mother helping her son through Grad School-- money is tight .I had a set budget and Indy Auto Man worked with me and took my poor old car in for trade-in. I had never purchased a car through a dealership and was nervous about calling. But right from the first phone call Chris was very pleasant and professional. We pretty much hammered out the deal over the phone so I drove the hour from home and test drove the car I had spotted on cars.com. Indy Auto Man made my purchase so easy. I really cannot say enough good things about the whole staff. Everyone from the Salesman Chris and Gene -who helped with the financing -to the very nice office girls -was extremely kind and helpful. I also want to thank Tyler for installing the radio/ cd player for me .So, If you are like I was--nervous about purchasing a car with no prior experience--give Indy Auto Man a call. You will be well taken car of!! I am so impressed by their customer service, I plan on having them service my car even though Kokomo would be closer. I want to give Chris a special shout out for helping me get the car I wanted!! I love it!!

Indy Auto Man responded to this review

May 24, 2013

Hello Cathy, thank you for the very positive review. I will pass it on to Chris, Gene, and Tyler. Enjoy your vehicle!

Excellent Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I drove into the Indy Auto Man dealership having already looked through the inventory provided online. This made the entire process easier, they have on of the better selections I have seen throughout Indianapolis, from new to used low price, low miles all around great dealership. I spoke with a man named Bill via E-mail correspondence. He provided me with information on each of the vehicles I had mentioned interest in as well as some others that fit my search criteria they had on the lot. I didn't experience the normal salesman interaction we all know and despise. Instead I was greeted and treated as a friend not a potential sale. Bill was very personable, and offered a very low pressure atmosphere. He knew what I was looking for, he knew what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable on each of the vehicles we looked at; within a short amount of time he helped me to decide on the exact vehicle I was needing. If you're looking for a car buying experience where you will not be overpowered, haggled, or feel like you're being pressured...Indy Auto Man should be your next stop. I will be going back for my next vehicle!

2005 Toyota Prius

by from Pendleton, IN |

The customer service was very good from the start to the end. My salesperson, Vlad, made sure all of my concerns and needs were attended and covered. The sales manager and auto mechanic inspected the car to check out my concerns and made an offer to replace all of the tires because the wheel noise was caused by snow tires. I was given 100% repair coverage if the wheel noise actually is related to wheel bearings, not tires. I was able to trade-in two vehicles without any issue. The trade-in values were in line with blue book. The only thing issue I had with the facilities was somewhat unorganized look with wires all over the floor without office cubicles. I had to understand that it is an used auto store and I did not really have any problem with anything else. Bottom line, the sales manager and my salesperson, Vlad, made sure I got my used car with full attention.

GOOD purchasing from Vladimir in Indy Auto

by from Champaign, IL |

I bought a 2006 Mercedes-benz CLS 500 here and it looks like new. And the guy, Valdimir, who sold me this car ,is really patient and helpful.

Tom is a good man!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

3 weeks ago, I made the decision that I wanted purchase my very own car. I was looking for a specific car. A Nissan 350z. After a lot of searching, I found a 2004 Nissan 350z at Indy Auto Man. I set up an appointment to drive it. They took it our for a quick drive and noticed some problems with it before I got to drive it. I wasn't able to drive that car, but they suggested that I drive a car that was very similar. I got a call a few hours later saying that the just got a 2007 Nissan 350z in and it was ready to go. I went there later that day and drove it. It was awesome and I liked it. Tom, the person who showed me the car, was very nice. He was easy to talk to and answered my questions. He quickly helped me figure out the finances by the next day. A week later, I made the decision to get the car. I wanted to wait a while to save up. When I called, Tom told me that the 2007 was being looked at and projected to buy. I was happy he told me this. I wasn't expecting people to buy it off so soon. Luckily I was able to get some money together and get the car. I was very thankful that Tom kept me in the loop. If he hadn't, I wouldn't be enjoying my car right now. Indy Auto Man is a nice place with a great staff and selection. Tom is definitely one of your go to guys if you want to make a purchase with them.

My Ford F150

by from Carmel, IN |

I was looking for a perfect F150 for a long time. I was afraid going to Indy Auto Man, as the price was suspiciously low. However, once I came I was shown the vehicle - it was available, clean, and drove perfect. White exterior, leather interior, and heated seats won me over. The vehicle was cleaned one more time before I picked it up. Salesperson seemed to be a truck fanatic, so I learned quite a few things about my new truck. Everyone from receptionist to a finance manager were pleasant to talk to.

I am a converted cynic

by from Carmel, IN |

Victor F. and Scott S. went through a few hoops and were actually willing to go through a couple more to satisfy a customer. . . namely me. I'll spare the narrative. I was a cynic concerning used cars and warranties. My faith has been restored. These guys came through for myself and my daughter (who is the proud recipient of "new wheels"). What's more important I trust them to be there if ever the need for support should again arise. If I had more kids, I'd buy them cars from Indy Auto Man.

I am a converted cynic

Bought Audi A6

by from Clarksville, IN |

Very pleased with my new Audi A6. I know I bought A6 at the right price and enjoyed dealing with Vlad and Victor. Victor was upfront on vehicles history and answered my question about common problems without hiding anything. I know this as I read forums about A6 issues and Victor was right on point.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE BUYING BMW AND AUDI

by from Carmel,IN |

This past week we went to Indy Auto Man and were looking for a vehicle for my son. With the help of easily one of the friendliest people that work there we had no problem finding the perfect car for my son (Audi A4). The transaction had no stress involved because of how friendly and patient everyone was there and the atmosphere was just so relaxed but extremely professional! In fact it was such a great and pleasant experience for us that a couple days later that same week I went back to buy another car for my other son (BMW) which was just as pleasant of an experience! The people that helped us were very patient with us and willing to answer any questions or concerns I had and were just absolutely Magnificent! YOU CANT FIND PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHICH IS WHY I WILL ONLY BUY FROM INDY AUTO MAN! If you are looking for great cars and most importantly great people to take care of you go to Indy Auto Man!

Pleased

by from Noblesville, IN |

They did a great job! I am pleased with my vehicle and whole experience I had at Indy Auto Man. Everyone was pleasant to talk to.