Indy Auto Man

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Best in Class!!

by from Carme,in |

This place is a diamond in the rough. Found great deal online and the staff was really friendly when i arrived to test drive my potential new car. My salesman Eugene was nice enough to show me around the facilities and introduce me to some of the staff. I really appreciated that and he also worked with me to make me feel comfortable about my purchase and make it happen. I'll be back and i suggest you give them a shot.

April 26, 2012

Thank you for the review.

Impressed Customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The dealer has a nice line of vehicles. Everyone was helpful. I'm one who does not like to shop for vehicles, but this has been a good experience for me. I'd like to shop at this dealership for my next vehicle.

April 19, 2012

Thank you very much for the review. We are happy to see a satisfied customer!

Service, Quality, and Price

by from Knightstown, IN |

My name is Elvis Couch and I recently purchased my BMW from Indy Auto Man. I can say I am quite pleased with my overall experience with this dealership. The whole staff here is very happy and helpful to work with. I called this dealer several times and if for some reason they could not answer the phone they were quick to call me back and answered any question I had. Professional, helpful, and fun staff at this establishment. Quality, reliable, and very good priced products. I would recommend anybody and everybody to visit this dealership in their quest for the next car before buying one somewhere else. I truly believe that the staff at Indy Auto Man can put you in your next car that you will love. They have a good variety of vehicles here and priced to sell.

April 17, 2012

Hello Elvis, thank you for the review and thank you for giving us thumbs up on pricing and variety of vehicles.

Audi Guy

by from Carmel, IN |

From the moment I walked in the door until the buying process was over my wife and I were treated with nothing but respect. The car quality was better than any competitor we had come in contact with. Our new Audi is going to make any transportation necessary most enjoyable!!! Thank you to everyone at Indy Auto Man for such a wonderful experiance.

April 17, 2012

Hello Daniel, thank you for the review. We are glad that you are enjoying your new car.

FIRST HONEST USED CAR DEALER

by from Chicago IL |

I bought a range rover a few months ago and most used car dealers i had gone to told me that all their cars were AMAZING and that no one could match their quality. Every car that id bought before had undisclosed problems that the dealers would refuse to fix. When I bought my rover from indyautoman the saleman didnt try to sell me on the car, he told me that it was a used car if I didnt feel comfortable with it I would not have to buy it. I looked over that car from head to toe and after a few days decided to buy it. Two weeks later the fuel pump went out, I looked thorugh my warranty and It wasnt covered, I then took it to rover and they wanted 2600 to do the job. I called Indyautoman and they told me to bring it in. Not only did they put a new fuel pump in the car for $800 bucks but they also SPLIT THE COST with me!!! I have never been more satisfied with a used car store.

April 17, 2012

Thank you for the review and understanding.

No problems!!!

by from indianapolis |

Very helpfull staff!!! I came in to buy a used car for my son. We bought a used SUV with higher miles, the young salesman showed us the carfax, nada, and allowed us to have our mechanic inspect it. We then negotiated a price and proceded with the purchase. Overall I felt like they treated me well and will recomend this dealer to everyone I know. THANKS SO MUCH!!

April 17, 2012

Thank you for the review.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Indiana |

Almost payed the same amount in repairs as I did for the car after 2 days of having it. You would have to pay me to change my oil. HORRIBLE

April 20, 2012

Honest, apologies for your experience. Average price of our vehicles is around $8K and we can not imagine anyone incurring close to this kind of expense. Please feel free to contact us directly with your concerns. We will be happy to help.

Beware of false advertisment

by from Carmel, IN |

Beware of false advertisment. They claim some of their inventory have performance mods and have routine maintence done. Dont believe everything you read from here.Two friends of mine have purchased cars from Indy Auto Man. One of the cars has been nothing but problems. He complained about the service. My other friend just bought his car from there about a month ago. They claimed that it had been modded and had 300 horsepower. He later found out that it is bone stock. He also had an issue with the car days after he bought it. The wheels had spacers on them which required them to over tighten the lugs. As he drove the car the lugs began to FALL OFF!!! That is unacceptable and very dangerous. He went back to Indy Auto Man to have them make it right. They told him if he bought the parts then they would fix it. They were the ones who messed it up in the first place. Needless to say he was upset and took it to a LEGITIMATE auto shop to have it fixed. NOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 13, 2012

The car was tuned to 300HP, it would have no visible upgrade other than the sport suspension and the chip. The wheels had spacers which we did not install. This car was a trade in of Ed Martin Acura, once we received the car we inspected it mechanically and put it up for sale. If any of your friends have problems with their cars please have them call the dealership directly and ask for the manager. We will gladly help them with any problems they have.

Horrible all around!

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

I don't even know where to begin when describing this dealership. I was looking at one of the newer cars that had been on the lot for more than 2 weeks and found that it hadn't even been detailed yet, not a big deal. Then when I asked the manager what happened to the dvd player, he said it must have been stolen but he wasn't pissed off or anything. Which made me think that was a lie. Who steals one dvd player from the headrest and not the other? Then when I brought up some issues that needed to be fixed he agreed to fix them before buying the car and lowering the price due to the stolen dvd player. He said he would fix the spark plugs and a few other things. Promised it would all be done by Saturday then Monday comes around and it's still not done. I go in on Tuesday with my brother in law(who's a mechanic) and mentions there are several issues with the car and said they hadn't even touched the spark plugs. Which made me wonder what was he doing that entire time my car wasn't ready? When I asked for my deposit back since he didn't even fix the car like he said he would he just handed me my money and didnt apologize or anything. I've bought my car from a buy here pay here place and even they do better. DO NOT buy from this dealership!! Total RIP off.

April 17, 2012

Hello, thank you for bringing up money back guarantee and our willingness to do the repairs. As of DVD player, if it is stolen, it is stolen. Being angry about it in front of the customer doesn't change situation. To correct situation we adjusted the price and installed aftermarket MP3 player with AUX input, as customer indicated that she likes to listen to her iPod during commute. As of spark plugs, they have been changed. I handed money back without questioning brothers skills. Apology for the deal that haven't worked out was extended, but customer stormed out from the store and most likely missed the apology.

Poor Customer Service

by from Cincinnati |

I had a loan approved from the bank and a trade in ready to make a deal. I received conflicting assessments regarding trade in value of my car from three different sales associates. One said I would receive top value for my vehicle. Another said they don't discuss trade in value over the phone while the owner offered me $1500 below the actual KBB trade in value. Called today and was willing to make a deal however the owner told me they didn't wan to do business because of a previous review I had given in regards to the way they do business. I've never seen business at such a unprofessional manner. Rather than use the negative reviews from myself as well as others, he chose to take it personal. I was hesitant in doing business with these people int he first place after reading previous reviews but now I've been convinced to take my money elsewhere after my own personal experience. The warranties are almost double that of majority dealerships. Needless to say I strongly advise doing business with Indy Auto and I will gladly be taking my money elsewhere to make a purchase

April 17, 2012

Customer was willing to buy our vehicle for the suggested KBB trade-in value, but was unwilling to understand that we are basing our prices on a market data derived from cars.com to come up with prices on our cars and trade-ins.