Indy Auto Man

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Bad Service

by from Columbus, OH |

Wanted to Trade in my range rover. The retail vaule was $8,000. KBB value was $5,000 excelent condition, $4,700 mid condition and $4,400 fair condtion. The salesman offered me $3,500 which is $1,000 below value even if it was in poor condition. H echalleneged him on the fact KKB shows the true trade in value. The salesman tells me they don't go by KKB because they go by how much it's worth at auction. He proceeds to tell me they would sell it on their lot for $4,500. The guy must have thought I was a fool. A 2000 Range Rover with 82k on the dash and you would only sell for $4500 once traded in lol please. I calle dhis bluff and said I would trade it in and asked for a purchase order of $4500 on my range rover to buy it back from him. He put me on hold and never came back to the phone.

April 2, 2012

When we made an offer for the range rover we did the proper research to make sure our offer was fair. We never forced the customer to accept the offer, we encouraged him to sell it outright because he would be able to get more than what we offered. Also the blue book value was about 1000 more than we offered for the car he was trading, but the blue book for the car he was interested in, a 2002 745li with 105000, was almost 3000 more than our asking price. We made our best offer on his car and gave our best effort to work out a deal with the customer.

I didn't even get in the door

by from Louisville, KY |

I called to discuss pricing since I am over 100 miles away. I was prepared, if the price was right, to drive there immediately and write a check. The lady, who seemed to barely speak English, told me they do not negotiate their price over the phone, and will not discuss it unless I am in their building. I felt like it was 1982 with these people.

April 2, 2012

The vehicle which the customer was interested in was listed for our lowest price possible. Our assistant answered the phone and told the customer that we were not negotiable on the price. We were not trying to waste anyones time, it's just the fact that we can't sell cars for a loss.

IndyAutoMan

by from Muncie, IN |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealer. I really liked many of the cars that he had for sale there, however the head salesman didn't seem to be very knowledgeable about them. He couldn't pop the hood on the car that I drove 2 hours to look at it, and tried telling me that the cover to the gas tank wasn't broken, but instead was like the one on a BMW and had a switch on the remote. I had owned previous vehicles like this one and knew that that wasn't true. There was a little knob under the drivers seat that you were supposed to pull and it would pop open. I was satisfied with the car that I purchased from here. However, I would highly suggest not going here unless you already know what you are looking for in a car and know what you are looking for that could potentially be broken. There was also speaker wire that had been used to tie up pieces under the car. When we asked him if his mechanics were the ones that had done this he just shrugged. However, they did fix many of these problems before I went back and purchased the vehicle. So overall I would say that it's a good dealership to go to if you are expecting no help or knowledge from the dealer or mechanics there.

April 4, 2012

There is no knob under the seat to open a gas tank. All you have to do is to press on a gas tank lid and it will open. The button to open a trunk lid is on the drivers side, and there is also a button on the key to open a trunk. Please let us know should you have any problems with either one. In case you are not satisfied with a repair, please let us know what can be done to correct your opinion. We will do our best to have you satisfied.

Horrible Dealership

by from South Bend, IN |

What a waste of time. I traveled 122 miles from South Bend, IN to test drive a 2007 Nissan Maxima. These guys didn't approach me what so ever. It's like they really didn't care to make a sale. There were a few guys and one was on a cell phone while the others stood around not doing anything. Not to mention they were speaking a different language. Well when I found the maxima that I wanted to test drive it was cramped in with other cars so it was very hard to manuver out of the lot. Well when I took it off the lot 2minutes later the gas light went on and it needed gas. I turn around immiediately and tell the ownere and he gives me the gas money to put in the car which I did and realize "I have to put money in the tank for gas". This place is definitely not worth it. I will never go back nor will I refer to a friend or family member.

April 4, 2012

Customer came to buy a vehicle, and we are a no pressure dealership (we do not like to be bugged by salespeople when we shop unless we need a help with a product). Should you be interested in a vehicle please walk inside and grab one of the sales people, they will be glad to answer any question you have about a vehicle.

easy experience

by from Noblesville, IN |

As when buying any car, do your research in advance on specific vehicles, values, reviews, etc. Also get KBB, Black Book and NADA values for your car if trading. Steve was willing to share all information on the car of interest, and was reasonable when it came to negotiating. We drove away with a purchase and found this to be one of the more enjoyable car-buying experiences in memory. Will definitely shop this dealership again.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for the kind words and review.

AUDI FAMILY

by from CARMEL |

I stumbled across Indy Automan by accident, my husband and I were looking for an affordable, nice car. We began our search on craigslist, and couldnt find what we were looking for. We found the Indy Automan website and we looked at the inventory and decided to go in and look at a few vehicles. We found that their website was accurate unlike most sites we saw something on line and it was there. From start to finish the customer service was excellent, people we very assertive and worked within our wants and needs! Its nice to go and buy a car without pushy car salesmen breathing down your neck. They gave us space and time to make the right decision for us. We ended up finding the perfect Audi at a great price. When we trade in our other car you bet we will be returning to Indy Auto man. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good car at a good price!!!

April 20, 2012

Thank you for praising us on affordability and no pressure sales process. Happy driving!

Indy Automan Review

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I took my car in to get service and the results were excellent. I had my car fixed in less than two days and had a great response. Customer service was very friendly and professional. They gave me a great deal on the repair and i highly recommend this deal to anyone.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for mentioning our reasonable rates on repair. We offer them to all of our clients and their family and friends.

Great Pricing. Large Car Selection. Excellent Cust

by from Fishers, IN |

I purchased my Toyota Camry 2011 from Indy Auto Man recently, and from my experience I can tell that this dealership is one of the most professional in their dealing with customers. Our sales associate Michael worked very hard to satisfy my exact criteria (car condition, price, financing, etc). I was extremely pleased at his professional manner, friendliness, and appearance. Michael especially allowed a lot of time for discussion and worked systematically to get the best APR for the loan amount that was possible. He answered all questions about the car clearly and also called me a couple of times after the purchase to ask about my experience. He never tried to hurry finishing the deal, which is not very common in car sales market. As I already mentioned, Indy Auto Man is definitely one of the best dealership in the area with regards to their pricing, availability, customer care, professional attitude and after sales care.

April 20, 2012

Hello, thank you for the review. We can offer best rates due to our relationship with multiple banks for prime and sub-prime customers. We are happy to help anyone who needs financing and will be working with a customer until he is happy with financing terms and the vehicle.

Great Buy

by from Indianapolis |

Great service and quality cars. Bought my 2005 A4 2 months ago and had excellent service! Deffinetly recommend.

April 20, 2012

2005 A4's are definitely nice cars. Enjoy!

All over excellent experience!!

by from Indianapolis |

My fiancand I went to Indy Auto Man looking for an SUV, preferably a Mercedes. We walked in and told one of the associates what we were interested in. They took the time to listen to our needs and found us a quality vehicle in our price range. When we took the 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 for a test drive we found it ran in immaculate condition. I knew this was the SUV we had been looking for. Indy Auto Man even helped us receive financing. If great customer service, luxurious vehicles and a great price range is what youe looking for, then we both highly recommend this outstanding dealership!

April 20, 2012

Thank you for the review and letting us know what we are doing right. We will continue in the same manner.