Indy Auto Man

Indy Auto Man

969 N Rangeline Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices!

excellent customer service

by from indianapolis |

i just got my rav4 and im very pleased with it. i went there because my two brothers got theirs too there and were very happy about their cars . my car had a bump in the rear door which they fixed @ no cost and everytime i called i was treated with respect and was told to call anytime if i had any problem with the car so far my brothers and I are very happy with our cars. i would recommend anyone in quest of car to go take a look @ indy automan they have good cars and unbeatable prices thanks Jean for help we really appreciated

May 2, 2012

Hello, thank you for the review. Enjoy your ride and feel free to call us should you need anything.

NO HASSLE!!

by from indianapolis |

Came in, found a car, financed it, and drove away in under 45 min!! VERY HAPPY!

May 2, 2012

Glad to hear this! Thank you for the review. Happy driving!

Easy purchase!

by from Indianapolis |

Just got a bmw, I walked in and was greeted by a very nice saleman, after we negotiated on the price I financed the car and drove home in less than 30 min. VERY HAPPY!!!

Best in Class!!

by from Carme,in |

This place is a diamond in the rough. Found great deal online and the staff was really friendly when i arrived to test drive my potential new car. My salesman Eugene was nice enough to show me around the facilities and introduce me to some of the staff. I really appreciated that and he also worked with me to make me feel comfortable about my purchase and make it happen. I'll be back and i suggest you give them a shot.

April 26, 2012

Impressed Customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The dealer has a nice line of vehicles. Everyone was helpful. I'm one who does not like to shop for vehicles, but this has been a good experience for me. I'd like to shop at this dealership for my next vehicle.

April 19, 2012

Thank you very much for the review. We are happy to see a satisfied customer!

Service, Quality, and Price

by from Knightstown, IN |

My name is Elvis Couch and I recently purchased my BMW from Indy Auto Man. I can say I am quite pleased with my overall experience with this dealership. The whole staff here is very happy and helpful to work with. I called this dealer several times and if for some reason they could not answer the phone they were quick to call me back and answered any question I had. Professional, helpful, and fun staff at this establishment. Quality, reliable, and very good priced products. I would recommend anybody and everybody to visit this dealership in their quest for the next car before buying one somewhere else. I truly believe that the staff at Indy Auto Man can put you in your next car that you will love. They have a good variety of vehicles here and priced to sell.

April 17, 2012

Hello Elvis, thank you for the review and thank you for giving us thumbs up on pricing and variety of vehicles.

Audi Guy

by from Carmel, IN |

From the moment I walked in the door until the buying process was over my wife and I were treated with nothing but respect. The car quality was better than any competitor we had come in contact with. Our new Audi is going to make any transportation necessary most enjoyable!!! Thank you to everyone at Indy Auto Man for such a wonderful experiance.

April 17, 2012

Hello Daniel, thank you for the review. We are glad that you are enjoying your new car.

FIRST HONEST USED CAR DEALER

by from Chicago IL |

I bought a range rover a few months ago and most used car dealers i had gone to told me that all their cars were AMAZING and that no one could match their quality. Every car that id bought before had undisclosed problems that the dealers would refuse to fix. When I bought my rover from indyautoman the saleman didnt try to sell me on the car, he told me that it was a used car if I didnt feel comfortable with it I would not have to buy it. I looked over that car from head to toe and after a few days decided to buy it. Two weeks later the fuel pump went out, I looked thorugh my warranty and It wasnt covered, I then took it to rover and they wanted 2600 to do the job. I called Indyautoman and they told me to bring it in. Not only did they put a new fuel pump in the car for $800 bucks but they also SPLIT THE COST with me!!! I have never been more satisfied with a used car store.

April 17, 2012

Thank you for the review and understanding.

No problems!!!

by from indianapolis |

Very helpfull staff!!! I came in to buy a used car for my son. We bought a used SUV with higher miles, the young salesman showed us the carfax, nada, and allowed us to have our mechanic inspect it. We then negotiated a price and proceded with the purchase. Overall I felt like they treated me well and will recomend this dealer to everyone I know. THANKS SO MUCH!!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Indiana |

Almost payed the same amount in repairs as I did for the car after 2 days of having it. You would have to pay me to change my oil. HORRIBLE

April 20, 2012

Honest, apologies for your experience. Average price of our vehicles is around $8K and we can not imagine anyone incurring close to this kind of expense. Please feel free to contact us directly with your concerns. We will be happy to help.