969 N Range Line Rd, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-232-0573

Great Cars, Great Prices

Indy Automan Review

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I took my car in to get service and the results were excellent. I had my car fixed in less than two days and had a great response. Customer service was very friendly and professional. They gave me a great deal on the repair and i highly recommend this deal to anyone.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for mentioning our reasonable rates on repair. We offer them to all of our clients and their family and friends.

Great Pricing. Large Car Selection. Excellent Cust

by from Fishers, IN |

I purchased my Toyota Camry 2011 from Indy Auto Man recently, and from my experience I can tell that this dealership is one of the most professional in their dealing with customers. Our sales associate Michael worked very hard to satisfy my exact criteria (car condition, price, financing, etc). I was extremely pleased at his professional manner, friendliness, and appearance. Michael especially allowed a lot of time for discussion and worked systematically to get the best APR for the loan amount that was possible. He answered all questions about the car clearly and also called me a couple of times after the purchase to ask about my experience. He never tried to hurry finishing the deal, which is not very common in car sales market. As I already mentioned, Indy Auto Man is definitely one of the best dealership in the area with regards to their pricing, availability, customer care, professional attitude and after sales care.

April 20, 2012

Hello, thank you for the review. We can offer best rates due to our relationship with multiple banks for prime and sub-prime customers. We are happy to help anyone who needs financing and will be working with a customer until he is happy with financing terms and the vehicle.

Great Buy

by from Indianapolis |

Great service and quality cars. Bought my 2005 A4 2 months ago and had excellent service! Deffinetly recommend.

April 20, 2012

2005 A4's are definitely nice cars. Enjoy!

All over excellent experience!!

by from Indianapolis |

My fiancand I went to Indy Auto Man looking for an SUV, preferably a Mercedes. We walked in and told one of the associates what we were interested in. They took the time to listen to our needs and found us a quality vehicle in our price range. When we took the 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 for a test drive we found it ran in immaculate condition. I knew this was the SUV we had been looking for. Indy Auto Man even helped us receive financing. If great customer service, luxurious vehicles and a great price range is what youe looking for, then we both highly recommend this outstanding dealership!

April 20, 2012

Thank you for the review and letting us know what we are doing right. We will continue in the same manner.

All over excellent experience!!

by from Indianapolis |

My fiancand I went to Indy Auto Man looking for an SUV. We walked in and told one of the dealers what we were interested in. They took the time to listen to our needs and found us a quality vehicle in our price range. When we took the 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 for a test drive we found it ran in immaculate condition. I knew this was the SUV we had been looking for. Indy Auto Man even helped us receive financing. If great customer service, luxurious vehicles and a great price range is what youe looking for, then we both highly recommend this outstanding dealership!

April 20, 2012

Sarah, that's second review in a row. We think you are too excited :)

by from Indianapolis |

Very straight forward with the condition of cars in stock. Will tell you if there are any problems with the car before purchasing. Also great Repair department. They will fix your car as fast as any other place.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for the review. We will let our guys from the repair department know.

Great service! Will visit again!!!

by from 46227 |

I purchased a used vehicle and from the initial greeting to the final transaction, the entire experience was enjoyable. Eugene Gorin was very professional and worked with me to make the deal that benefited both of us. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle

April 20, 2012

Hello Jonathon, thank you for the review. Also, thank you for mentioning how easy it is to work with us.

Great Establishment

by from Indianapolis |

Great selection of vehicles with even greater customer service. Purchasing process was fast, easy, and most importantly, fair. I strongly recommend this dealership

April 20, 2012

Thank you! We wish you worry free driving experience and enjoyment from your new Jag.

Good cars good prices

by from Southport |

I dealt with a lot of good people and they made car shopping easy, they gave me a free warranty and took care of all the problems I told them about. Highly recomended

April 20, 2012

Hello Niki, thank you for the review and mentioning our free warranty. Have fun driving your new car.

Nice Cars Priced Right... Be VERY Careful!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have gone to Indy Auto Man 3 times in the past week. I will advice anyone who deals with them to get any car they test drive inspected by their own mechanic. I test drove 2006 Acura TL that rode really rough when it got to 50mph. When I told them that was a concern I was told by one sales person, "Well it is a used car". When I test drove the 2004 Acura MDX I smelled antifreeze. I mentioned it and they told me I was welcome to take it to my own mechanic. When I got there to do so I was told that if I took it to another mechanic to have it inspected it would void their Free 3 month warranty. Not sure if that is standard or not but it was definitely a bit concerning. Why would they guarantee the car was ok and offer to allow me to take to a mechanic then later tell me you will void the free warranty you offer? I did have the MDX inspected by mechanic who told me that I would need the radiator replaced. I ask that (IAM) Indy Auto Man replace the radiator as well as fix the heated seat I was told they would have it done today. No problem.. that the radiator would be there in them morning, it was a small fix so no big deal. When I talked to them today they told me they tested the radiator they didn't find any problems. I think that if it was a simple fix they should have gone ahead and done it to appease me and make the cash sell. I forgot to mention the MDX stereo needed a code so I have no idea if it worked or not but was told it would be no issue to get the code from the dealer. Why not get the code and have the car in perfect working condition before trying to sell it. I am in no way saying that all the cars on the lot have issues. I only test drove two but I will say you should be very careful when buying from them. Make sure you have the car tested by your own mechanic and demand the car be fixed if their are issues before buying. I feel this is something that any dealership should do... If I want to take a risk I could take my money to an Auction. I expect better from a car dealership.

April 20, 2012

Hello, our apologies for your experience. Since car was supposed to be taken to the non franchised mechanic we couldn't extend the free warranty offer, as we wouldn't know what happened during inspection, and we wouldn't like setting our warranty company for a failure. Nevertheless, free warranty is non voidable should the car be taken to the well known mechanic within 5 mile radius or to a franchised repair facility.