Indy Auto Man

4031 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 888-476-5099 Used888-476-5099

Great Cars, Great Prices!

Great Service, saved me a lot of money

by from Carmel, IN |

My Mazda 6 car door lock on driver side seized with the door closed. I went to the body shop - they said we will have to cut out the lock through the door, that means I would have to buy a new door and repaint it. All in all $2000 and they found all the discounts and used parts - so promised to do it for $1500. I checked out all the junk yards hoping to find same color door so I can save on repainting at least. Then I talked to my friend and he recommends to me Indy Auto Man he says they will figure something out. I went there after work, they have a huge space with a waiting area secretaries and dealers right there, I talked to a dealer - easy going guy, nice to talk to - he says let our mechanics look at it see what can be done. They look at it and right away say - we can remove inside panel and change the locks, come tomorrow we'll order the lock today. Next day after a couple of hours my car door good as new, lock working perfectly, all I paid is $200 with tax. While there I looked at some cars they have, nice deals and I am definitely dealing with them from now on.

October 29, 2012

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that we saved you $1300. We are looking forward to your future business.

Excellent service

by from Carmel, IN |

Kirill was easy to deal with. Very helpful. Was able to answer most of the questions we had for him. Seemed more knowledgeable than guys at BMW dealer. You can tell he loves performance cars.

October 29, 2012

Thank you for the glowing review! Enjoy your BMW.

Excellent Honda

by from Noblesville, IN |

Just got a Honda Civic. Test drive was excellent. Looking forward to gas savings! Kirill was easy to talk to and their finance manager, probably the oldest guy in the office, was very professional and got me all the needed paperwork in about 20 minutes (I budgeted for 1 hour).

October 29, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback. As we discussed your savings should be around $1500 compared to the vehicle you traded in.

Wow - professional

by from Indy, IN |

I communicated with them over email and phone and was getting answers really quick. One of their salespeople gave me their cell number, so we could text. Definitely great communication and professional.

October 24, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback. Feel free to text us again in the future for any of your car needs!

Good to know

by from Carmel, IN |

Once guys sold me the car a year ago they told me to call them should I need their help. When I was in need last week, they delivered. My repair bill was much less and their mechanic finally fixed the problem that others could not.

October 23, 2012

Thank you. Happy to help!

Unexpected deal!!

by from fishers |

My boyfriend and I were looking for a used car and we did our research and found a jetta on autotrader for sale by indyautoman. We came and test drove the car, i noticed it needed brake pads and the dealership replaced them before I even signed the papers. Ive been driving the car for the past few weeks and am very happy with my decision.

October 23, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive for quality customer service. Happy driving!

Yeah baby!

by from Cicero, IN |

Just bought a jag from Indy auto man and am very pleased with the vehicle and the buying process. Two thumbs up!

October 23, 2012

Happy to hear that, thank you! Enjoy!

Great all around

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Bought a vehicle from Indy Auto Man few month ago and got a follow up call asking me how is my vehicle. Guys, the vehicle is good! No problems. Thank you for selling me a great vehicle!

October 22, 2012

So glad to hear you're satisfied with your vehicle! Thank you for your positive feedback.

Honda Civic

by from Noblesville, IN |

We came wanting to buy a vehicle for our son who is starting his first semester at IUPUI this winter. We needed something fuel efficient and Kirill pointed us to a Civic Hybrid. We are very satisfied with our vehicle.

October 22, 2012

Thank you! Hoping your son enjoys driving our car as well as attending IUPUI. Best wishes!

2008 G35x

by from Greenwood, IN |

Picked up my G35x few weeks ago. Loving the car. Just in time for the winter. Everyone in the office was pleasant to talk to and do business with.

October 22, 2012

Pleasure doing business with you as well, thank you!