Carl Hogan Toyota

3907 Highway 45 N, Columbus, MS 39705

New 877-438-3860
Used 877-281-0491
Service 877-802-1347

When others can't, Carl can!

Where do I start?!

by from Golden Triangle Area |

I have bought several cars from Carl Hogan Toyota in previous years and each experience is better than the last. I never have to worry about quality of service and I ALWAYS feel that I am getting the best deal possible. The staff is warm, friendly, and knowledgable and I always look forward to seeing them when I take my car to have it serviced. Thanks Carl Hogan Toyota!!!

Worst Experience Ever!

by from Clarksdale, MS |

I contacted the dealer via email about a used Tundra they have listed. I asked the usual questions like are there any flaws in the truck that you can't see in the pictures. I specifically asked about a spot I thought maybe a dent in the tailgate but couldn't tell from the pic. She assured me it was not a dent but a reflection from a stain on the concrete. So I drove the 3 hours from Clarksdale to pay cash for the truck. I find out when I get there what I was told could not have been farther from the truth. Not only was there a big gash in the tailgate, the truck had dents and scratches all the way around it! I proceeded to ask for the used car manager to voice my concerns. I was appalled at the lack of customer service displayed by the Toyota used car manager. I began explaining to the manager what had happened and started showing him the email. He said he was not going to look at the email. Instead of admitting fault, he tried to turn it around and act like it was my fault. He then asked me what I wanted him to do about it. I told him it would be nice if they would pay for my gas since I had wasted my day and a tank of gas to come down there to buy a truck that they blatantly misrepresented. He said he would give me $10 for my troubles. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I have never felt so cheated in my life. Worst customer service ever experienced. Needless to say I let him keep his $10.

Slow customer service, very dirty car interior

by from Starkville, MS |

We visited this dealership on Memorial Day hoping to purchase a used vehicle. Was continually promised service and had to wait an extremely long time to process purchase agreement. Vehicle was filthy inside. Looked like muddy water had seeped in all windows and into interior. It took 2 hours to clean this vehicle the way it should have been already cleaned by dealer. There is more to selling a used car than running it through the carwash and putting it on the lot. Very disappointed with the entire experience.

The Carl Hogan Toyota Experience

by from Columbus, MS |

The sales staff at Carl Hogan Toyota were open and friendly and treated us with courtesy and efficiency. Our experience was pleasant from shopping the vehicles to working with the finance team. Our questions were met with honest answers and everyone made us feel that we were important. We love our Prius and feel confident with the service we always receive from their Toyota service center. These people really work as a team.

Great Shopping and Buying Experience

by from Caledonia, Ms |

I was shopping online for a Tundra. I inquired at several dealerships and though they were not the first to contact me. They addressed my needs and concerns in a courteous manner. The price was a bit more than I wanted to pay. However the salesman inspired me to want to do business with them in the way he presented the truck and himself as well as his dealership. Before my purchase he introduced me to the service department and I feel in love with this dealership. From the top to the bottom this dealership is the bomb!