Northstar Auto Sales

Used 888-902-1861

New York's Premier Dealership - WE HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF VEHICLE'S

Great, easy buying experience

by from Bay Shore, ny |

Thank you Northstar Auto Sales team for a wonderful day buying my first car. I've been searching for a specific car but have always been apprehensive about buying off a used lot - until now. Arthur was great at working with my budget and the entire crew was supportive in making this sale happen, unlike other used car places I've visited in my search for the car I wanted. Everyone was personable and the establishment is very well kept. I was more than comfortable dealing with all of the guys and ladies who work there. I'm usually a skeptic at buying used cars but Arthur took us through all the details of the car, an easy test drive, and answered all my (many) questions. I had been getting calls for a few days but never made an appointment to see the car because I figure used cars might not be worth it. He let us walk right in and in a matter of minutes we had the car ready to go with no hassles. Also, Leo walked me through all the financing details an is very easy to talk to - no tricks or swindling from anyone. Thanks to Angel too, for letting me get to this car before someone else! I love it and had a great experience working with these guys today.

Regret buying here. Don't make the same mistake!

by from New York |

Hassled with extended warranty, called to have it cancelled after 3 weeks. 6 months later after much await i was returned 2/3 of the amount and told it was prorated. They turned their backs on me and said i never cancelled within one month. I have contacted the attorney general's office and waiting to open dispute.

March 6, 2015

Dear Waqas, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned about your comments and would like to get in touch with you to discuss this matter further. At Northstar Auto Sales, we take customer reviews very seriously. Please contact me, Leo Braz, Manager at 718-361-6299. We look forward to working together with you to come up with a solution. Sincerely, Leo Braz Manager

Awesome buying experience !!!!

by from Bronx |

The team at Northstar were friendly and reasonable. Angel was a pleasure to work with, I will be sending all of my friends there when they're looking to make a purchase. Thanks Angel !!!!

January 18, 2015

CJ thank you for sharing your experience with us, angel is really happy to hear from you. again thank you for your business and have a great new year !!! Leo Braz General Manager

good wheel and deal

by from Flushing NY |

Jon spotted me on the lot and was patient and answered and questions as best possible. Jason (finance manager) gave me a fair deal!

November 24, 2014

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

purchased my BMW 3 series from Northstar after searching tons of other dealerships. excellent customer service Jeremy and Jon were awesome. Got a great deal on nicely equipped vehicle. 6 months later and no problems!

January 18, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. we are really happy to hear that everything went well with the purchase. Thank you again and have a happy new year !!! Leo Braz General Manager

Excellent service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Very friendly group of guys. Hassle free place. Went in and drove away with a car.

November 16, 2014

Hello Eddie, Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with your vehicle. Thank you, Leo Braz General Menager

great service <3

by from Brooklyn,N.Y |

I was about to buy Toyota Camry LE 2011 but one of their best sales person came & help me with it.... Jon.....He's friendly & helpful person...He asked me to take the 2012 Camry which was awesome......& then their I met Jason......who helped & explain us nicely about everything... Their boss should be glad to hired them...;) Good luck to you guys...

November 3, 2014

Hello Ashiqur! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! Jon Says hello and thank you.

superb service

by from Elmhurst |

best on northern blvd. laid back pressure free experience. Jon answered all of my questions and my concerns were addressed before moving forward. Very consultative sales and finance departments.

November 3, 2014

Hello Stew! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! We are glad that everything worked out as you expected.

how buying a car should feel

by from Sunnyside |

First off, beautiful dealership atmosphere. The staff is super friendly and laid back. Not a stuffy suit and tie type of vibe, but that is not to say these guys don't know their stuff. Jon gave me a good feeling from the start. I appreciated his patience, and if you're looking to save some money by buying used, they have some great stuff. A++++

November 1, 2014

Hello There! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business!

Great service!!! Really happy with my purchase

by from Queens,NY |

Had seen this BMW X5 and went into the dealer to take a look and take on a test drive. Anthony was my sales person helping me out He didn't pressure me at all. Jason the finance manger was great, he got me a great deal and a great rate with capital one. Thanks guys!!! I'm really happy.

September 8, 2014

Hello Maria! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! we are really happy to hear that you are very happy with your new car.

Awesome job

by from Maspeth New York |

Thanks you Luis for your help along with your boss Leo. Great team work, did not give up until the end to get me approved and make it happen for me. If you have credit issues and you want a nice car for a good payment go to Northstar!

September 1, 2014

Hello Andres. Thanks for your valuable feedback, and for your business. We appreciate them both very much! Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager