Northstar Auto Sales

Used 888-902-1861

New York's Premier Dealership - WE HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF VEHICLE'S

Awesome Experience

by from Astoria NY |

I don't normally write reviews, but I got such a good deal here that I'd like to share it with other people. I found a nice Infiniti G37 that had everything I was looking for. Simply put, buying a car here was fast, hassle free, and I left feeling I got a great value. Got financing including a warranty at a great rate. I love my car and I will be referring people here. Thanks Northstar

great service

by from new york |

jon was very professional, great buying experience and got me a great rate. thanks again. tina

Great service.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Great sales personal, easy to deal with, great experience.

Pleasent Experience

by from Manhasset |

My dealers name was Jeremy, he was very pleasant and didn't make me feel like I had to rush, In the end I felt that I had made the right choice, I definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Service & Very Nice people

by from Brooklyn, NY |

My husband and I went on Monday night to look at a Mercedes, since we wanted to finance, Arthur explained to us that the car we wanted was too old. But he showed us other options and we fell in love with an Infinity. The finance guy (Jason) worked the numbers every which way to get us as close to the monthly payment that we wanted, but in the end we left without purchasing a car. My husband and I talked about it overnight and we decided to go for it. The customer service was excellent, every one there was nice, and they seemed to actually take an interest in the person that was purchasing the vehicle and not just trying to get them in whatever car.

Great cars, great service !!!!

by from Whitestone, NY |

Just purchased my 1st vehicle ever, at Northstar. Being a first time buyer I was really scared in getting ripoff on my purchase. I visited a couple of dealers before I purchased my car and it was a horrible experience. I felt like they just wanted my down payment and didn't care about what I really wanted. "Arthur" my sales person and "Leo" the finance manager at Northstar made me feel really comfortable. They were very helpful and didn't pressure me at all. I fell that I got a great deal at Northstar and I got the car that I wanted. My dad and I, are really happy and will really recommend this place. They were great!!!

Just Want Your Money

by from Monroe, Ct |

Awful service. Found a great car online low miles great deal. I called about the car making an appointment but also to ask about payment. After beating around the bush they finally admitted that the price you see online is only if you finance with them and this is not stated online. They won't tell you the cash price even after explaining that I would be coming from 2 hours away and have a price limit. They were very rude and didnt have the time or patience to talk over the phone. I am very disappointed in the customer service I received.

Great Service

by from Bronx,NY |

I had a great experience with this dealer,I was helped by Tony,good guy was clearly straight up with the vehicle I purchased,everything made sense and I love the vehicle I'm driving now.Leo was the one that did all the transaction and he really help me pay a decent price for the vehicle even having fair credit. Keep up the good work guys,Thanks Leo and Tony.

My buying experience at northstar

by from Whitestone, NY |

When I was shopping for a pre-owned vehicle I went to northern blvd and visit about 4 dealership. Northstar was the place that I really felt comfortable making purchase from. After going from dealer to dealer I had a good comparison and made my choice to purchase from northstar. Not only that they had the cleanest vehicle but the customer service was great. Jeremy my sales person was amazing, he made the hole process so easy and I felt very comfortable. I would really recommend northstar to anyone that is looking for a pre-owend vehicle. Thanks Jeremy !!!

Sold me a lemon and left me out to dry

by from New York |

Northstar sold me a car that ended up being a lemon. Leo (Owner of GM) worked with me initially while we were trying to fix the car and figure out what was wrong with it. When I mentioned lemon law he's assured me that he would take care of business appropriately. I drove the car for a week and the car was not drive-able. To the shop we went. A month later, back in the shop, a week later, back in the shop. Then I just left it in the shop. Once I cross the defined timelines for lemon laws I told Leo that we need to start the process. He then started ducking me. Every time i called the reception, on his orders told me he was in a meeting or at lunch every time I called. I started to beg the receptionist to get him on the phone to talk to me, but they refused. I'm not sure how he can run a business like this. I didn't want to stop in and force him to speak to me, because I would probably lose my temper and ruin any chance of getting my money back. The thing that took me over the edge was when he started lying to the certified dealerships that were servicing the car. He would lie and tell them he didn't know anything was wrong or that I didn't report any issue with the car to him When the manufacturer called him he lied to them to saying there were no reports of the car having any issues. Liar!!! I still have not spoken to Leo. He has broken other laws that I'd like to not discuss as I will be taking further action against Northstar. I'm not sure where they get their cars from. Whether they are bought at repo auctions or what, but be careful when you purchase and I'd run your own carfax on the vin# and not trust what they give you. Make sure all the research on the car is done by you and not them. Even better spend a little more money and go buy a certified used car from a dealership. Lesson learned the hard way. I hate being lied to and I hate being ducked. Leo is doing both.