Northstar Auto Sales

Northstar Auto Sales

46-01 Northern Blvd, New York, NY 11101

Used 888-902-1861

New York's Premier Dealership - WE HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF VEHICLE'S

Great service!!! Really happy with my purchase

by from Queens,NY |

Had seen this BMW X5 and went into the dealer to take a look and take on a test drive. Anthony was my sales person helping me out He didn't pressure me at all. Jason the finance manger was great, he got me a great deal and a great rate with capital one. Thanks guys!!! I'm really happy.

September 2, 2014

Hello Maria! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! we are really happy to hear that you are very happy with your new car.

Regret buying here. Don't make the same mistake!

by from New York |

Hassled with extended warranty, called to have it cancelled after 3 weeks. 6 months later after much await i was returned 2/3 of the amount and told it was prorated. They turned their backs on me and said i never cancelled within one month. I have contacted the attorney general's office and waiting to open dispute.

Awesome buying experience !!!!

by from Bronx |

The team at Northstar were friendly and reasonable. Angel was a pleasure to work with, I will be sending all of my friends there when they're looking to make a purchase. Thanks Angel !!!!

January 18, 2015

CJ thank you for sharing your experience with us, angel is really happy to hear from you. again thank you for your business and have a great new year !!! Leo Braz General Manager

good wheel and deal

by from Flushing NY |

Jon spotted me on the lot and was patient and answered and questions as best possible. Jason (finance manager) gave me a fair deal!

November 24, 2014

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

purchased my BMW 3 series from Northstar after searching tons of other dealerships. excellent customer service Jeremy and Jon were awesome. Got a great deal on nicely equipped vehicle. 6 months later and no problems!

January 18, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. we are really happy to hear that everything went well with the purchase. Thank you again and have a happy new year !!! Leo Braz General Manager

Excellent service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Very friendly group of guys. Hassle free place. Went in and drove away with a car.

November 16, 2014

Hello Eddie, Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with your vehicle. Thank you, Leo Braz General Menager

great service <3

by from Brooklyn,N.Y |

I was about to buy Toyota Camry LE 2011 but one of their best sales person came & help me with it.... Jon.....He's friendly & helpful person...He asked me to take the 2012 Camry which was awesome......& then their I met Jason......who helped & explain us nicely about everything... Their boss should be glad to hired them...;) Good luck to you guys...

November 3, 2014

Hello Ashiqur! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! Jon Says hello and thank you.

superb service

by from Elmhurst |

best on northern blvd. laid back pressure free experience. Jon answered all of my questions and my concerns were addressed before moving forward. Very consultative sales and finance departments.

November 3, 2014

Hello Stew! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! We are glad that everything worked out as you expected.

how buying a car should feel

by from Sunnyside |

First off, beautiful dealership atmosphere. The staff is super friendly and laid back. Not a stuffy suit and tie type of vibe, but that is not to say these guys don't know their stuff. Jon gave me a good feeling from the start. I appreciated his patience, and if you're looking to save some money by buying used, they have some great stuff. A++++

November 1, 2014

Hello There! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business!

Awesome job

by from Maspeth New York |

Thanks you Luis for your help along with your boss Leo. Great team work, did not give up until the end to get me approved and make it happen for me. If you have credit issues and you want a nice car for a good payment go to Northstar!

September 1, 2014

Hello Andres. Thanks for your valuable feedback, and for your business. We appreciate them both very much! Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager

Great Customer Service

by from Queens,NY |

Since I got there its was a such a great experience because they were all very nice and understanding. I went with my family to look for a family car and thanks to luis serna. He helped me look for a lot of option and finally got me the perfect car. He was very nice and polite. I am really happy with the car that I got and i am glad it was him that helped me. Thank you for everything.

August 31, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! We are glad to be of service. Nothing is more gratifying than knowing that a valued customer such as you is happy with their vehicle and their overall experience at Northstar Auto Sales. Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager