Northstar Auto Sales

Northstar Auto Sales

46-01 Northern Blvd, New York, NY 11101

Used 888-902-1861

New York's Premier Dealership - WE HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF VEHICLE'S

Great service!!! Really happy with my purchase

by from Queens,NY |

Had seen this BMW X5 and went into the dealer to take a look and take on a test drive. Anthony was my sales person helping me out He didn't pressure me at all. Jason the finance manger was great, he got me a great deal and a great rate with capital one. Thanks guys!!! I'm really happy.

September 8, 2014

Hello Maria! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! we are really happy to hear that you are very happy with your new car.

Awesome job

by from Maspeth New York |

Thanks you Luis for your help along with your boss Leo. Great team work, did not give up until the end to get me approved and make it happen for me. If you have credit issues and you want a nice car for a good payment go to Northstar!

September 1, 2014

Hello Andres. Thanks for your valuable feedback, and for your business. We appreciate them both very much! Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager

Great Customer Service

by from Queens,NY |

Since I got there its was a such a great experience because they were all very nice and understanding. I went with my family to look for a family car and thanks to luis serna. He helped me look for a lot of option and finally got me the perfect car. He was very nice and polite. I am really happy with the car that I got and i am glad it was him that helped me. Thank you for everything.

August 31, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! We are glad to be of service. Nothing is more gratifying than knowing that a valued customer such as you is happy with their vehicle and their overall experience at Northstar Auto Sales. Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager

great people easy transaction

by from Astoria |

friendly and informative. my salesman was Jon ask for him he's a super nice guy. Jason, the finance manager was just as helpful when it came down to the numbers and contracts. good job guys thanks

August 31, 2014

Hello Markos! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business!

Great car, great service...

by from New York, NY |

I'm ashamed to admit I am typically not one to take the time to write a positive review, but surely will write a negative one, however I had to share my recent experience. Like most other people, my car search began at home online reviewing cars whilst being skeptical of loss leaders being advertised. I identified a car at Northstar and submitted an online request for more information. To be honest, they were slow to respond to the internet lead and it took me calling them to confirm they still had the car in inventory before I headed out to look at it. I was immediately greeted by Jon who was very eager to help and took me right out to see the car. I was happy to see that the photos posted online were very genuine and i was not misled one bit. Jon explained the process to me in detail and I decided to move forward with a test drive. He was very professional and knowledgable on the car I was interested in. He made the process very seamless and relaxed and I was comfortable the entire time. The finance manager Jason was also a great guy to work with. He was very honest and upfront and worked hard to get the best deal possible at the lowest interest rate around. He made sure I was aware of all my available options and I did not feel pressured one bit. I know for certain I overpaid slightly for my vehicle and I am missing a couple of items including a spare key to the car that I am working with them on, but I genuinely feel they gave me the best deal possible and perhaps they owned the car for a little more because of how clean it was. Overall, this experience exceeded my expectations. I have never purchased a car before from an independent used car dealership and I am happy I chose this particular one. Best of luck on your car search and if you do decide to go in and check it out I highly suggest seeing Jon for sales and working with Jason in finance! Good luck!

August 31, 2014

Thanks Jetta2010gry! We know there are MANY places you could have bought your vehicle and we are grateful that you chose Northstar Auto Sales. We really appreciate you feed back !!!

Great customer service

by from Bronx, NY |

I had a great experience with Northstar. Jon was the young gentleman that helped me out, he was very professional and provided myself with exceptional customer service. I appreciate his knowledge of the business and level of customer service.

September 1, 2014

Hello Barbara. Thanks for the great feedback on your experience with Northstar! We really appreciate it! Best regards, Leo Braz General Manager

great dealer

by from Jackson Heights |

found a car online and called for more info. Arthur was very pleasant on the phone so when I came to buy the car I worked with him. drove the same day A+++

September 1, 2014

Thanks James We know there are MANY places you could have bought your vehicle and we are grateful that you chose Northstar Auto Sales. We really appreciate you feed back !!!

Awesome Experience

by from Astoria NY |

I don't normally write reviews, but I got such a good deal here that I'd like to share it with other people. I found a nice Infiniti G37 that had everything I was looking for. Simply put, buying a car here was fast, hassle free, and I left feeling I got a great value. Got financing including a warranty at a great rate. I love my car and I will be referring people here. Thanks Northstar

September 1, 2014

Hello Lucy. Thanks for the great feedback on your experience with Northstar! We really appreciate it! Best regards, Leo Braz General Manager

great service

by from new york |

jon was very professional, great buying experience and got me a great rate. thanks again. tina

September 1, 2014

Hello Margret! Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it just as much as we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business!

Great service.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Great sales personal, easy to deal with, great experience.

September 1, 2014

Thank You So Much for the great Feed Back Eugene. we are really happy to hear that everything went great. Thank you !!! Leo Braz General Manager