Northstar Auto Sales

Northstar Auto Sales

46-01 Northern Blvd, New York, NY 11101

Used 888-902-1861

New York's Premier Dealership - WE HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF VEHICLE'S

Best dealer in the Tri-state area bar none

by from Long Island City, New York |

I am a first time buyer and they made this process easy and fun. My dealer Louis was very helpful and informative.The enviroment was friendly and professional and I would strongly recommend that you get your next car from this dealer and no where else. Forget the "big name" dealers you must come to Northstar Auto Sales. I am very proud to have bought my first car from them and would gladly buy another when the time is right.

December 29, 2013

Hello Justyn. It was a privilege to be of service. And thank you for the great review! Best regards, Leo Braz General Manager

Excellent Customer Service from Chris

by from Bayside, NY |

I had an exhausting time going down the strip on Northern Blvd. trying to find a used vehicle. I didn't need anything fancy, just an A to B car. Even though most of the vehicle this dealership has seems to be on the high end, I saw 1 car that seemed decent so I went in thinking they were going to try to push me towards something that I really didn't want, as I imagine all car dealerships do. My brother and I were greeted by a very friendly representative by the name Chris (Christopher Crespo). He was super nice and helpful and was not pushy at all. I straight up told him what I wanted and he worked out all the numbers with me for the exact car I was interested in, nothing else. Chris even called and followed up with me in a few days and asked if he could be of any assistance to me in finding what I needed just in case I have not purchased a vehicle yet. With excellent customer service like this, Chris is definitely the man you would want to deal with when you visit this dealership.

December 29, 2013

Hello My Tran. Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business - and for the great feedback on your experience with Northstar! We really appreciate both! Best regards, Leo Braz General Manager

Great Experience!

by from New York |

When I first visited NORTHSTAR., I wasn't sure what to expect..I haven't always had the best experience at car dealerships. I am an experienced buyer and I knew what I wanted, but oftentimes salesman are too pushy and aggressive that they don't listen to your needs. That was not the case here. I dealt with Christopher Crespo. Christopher was professional and friendly, and was very attentive to all my needs without pushing me into any decisions. He was extremely thorough...always followed up with phone calls and made sure everything I asked him to do was being done efficiently. Without pressuring me, he managed to offer me several options. I was highly satisfied with my experience at NORTHSTAR and would definitely recommend this place to others.

December 29, 2013

Hello Milan. There's nothing more pleasing than knowing that we have made a customer happy! Thanks for your feedback - and for your business! Best regards, Leo Braz General Manager

We were browser car this Morning was Good Deal !!!

by from Elmhurst, N.Y. |

Well, We were browser all the car's, that they had in outside at the NorthStars Dealer, this morning, and there's this guy a Customer Service, His named was " Chris " and He was a good Hispanic guy. We were attractive this car a big S.U.V Ford with 7 passenger seats and has a 4.W.D. passenger and Nissan S.U.V. 4 or 5 passenger sits and it was 4.W.D. and He was a good Customer Service, He say's that when we ready buy their cars, he will tried to do the best he can to helped us and he's a good dealers, too and he said he's a Manager Finance that can helped us to negotiate with the Banker. Which is a good thing to do too. Thank You Mr. Chris the Hispanic Dude Guy, for helping us knowing about the all cars that selling outside on Northern Blvd Queens, N.Y.

December 29, 2013

Hello Harry. Thanks for the great feedback on your experience with Northstar! We really appreciate it! Best regards, Leo Braz General Manager

First time car buyer.

by from Queens,NY |

Buying a car here was a great experience especially as a first time buyer. They offered an honest and pleasant sales experience without the over aggressiveness you experience at other places. My sales rep Chris made himself available at throughout the entire purchase process and even followed up with me weeks after I had bought the car. Overall very helpful, friendly, and knowledgable staff. Looking forward to my next visit!

December 13, 2013

Hello Knicks! Thanks for the great feedback! Thanks, too, for your business! It was our pleasure to be of service! Leo Braz General Manager

my g37x!!

by from fresh meadows ny |

going up and down northern blvd looking for cars can be intimidating with all the mixed reviews for these dealerships. Northstar has pretty good reviews so i went and saw they had a few g37s in stock. my salesman Jeremy made me feel pretty comfortable through the process. showed me the cars and showed the carfax's and the options for the vehicle. overall cars were in very good condition. did a test drive and immidiately i knew it was the car for me! nick the finance manager got me a interest rate i was comfortable with. i would recommend you give them a try, im bringing my cousin when he gets his tax return. thanks northstar!

December 8, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback! We are glad to be of service. Nothing is more gratifying than knowing that a valued customer such as you is happy with their vehicle and their overall experience at Northstar Auto Sales. Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager

stay away from them...i will never go back there..

by from bayshore.longisland,ny |

stay away waste of time and they will charge customer different price as it will be listed on internet...almost up to $3000..plus tax and dmv fee...fake ...

December 8, 2013

Hello Sunny. Thanks for your feedback. We were sorry to read that you were not happy with your experience with Northstar. Our internet prices are aggressive and are available to customers with tier one credit. Fees do apply and this is typical at most, if not all, dealerships. And, course, taxes and DMV fees are also standard. We try to make our final pricing as attractive as possible to ensure a "win-win" outcome. We regret that we were unable to achieve this with you. Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager

Ed silva

by from Queens, NY |

I just purchased my new infinity g37 sedan about two weeks ago from Northstar. My sales person Chris was very helpful and straight forward, he did not try to force me at any time into making the purchase like the two previous place I had gone too. I'm rally happy with my vehicle and I will really recommend these guys they were great.

December 8, 2013

Hello Ed! Thanks for the great feedback! It really means a lot to us. Thanks, too, for your business! Sincerely, Leo Braz General Manager

Happy BMW owner!!!! and Excellent Service

by from Commack NY |

After looking for cars almost the entire past summer I am happy and very pleased I bought a car from this dealer. The shopping experience was pleasant, Jeremy the salesmen was not pushy and very relaxed I must of test drove/looked at least 6 cars before making my final choice on the BMW 328I with Sports Package . I use to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and with gas prices now a days It was time for a change. I also was feeling sporty so thats why I with the BMW. What annoys me the most about many other dealers are where the sale people are literally behind you watching your every move and bombarding you questions like "Do you want to buy it" or "How about this car if you don't like that one". This dealer is not like that!! The place is very clean, and the shopping experience was easy quick in 2 days I left the dealer with my first ever European Luxury BMW!!!! Thank You Northstar Auto Sales and In future for my next car I would absolutely comeback and purchase another one from them.

October 5, 2013

Hello Alan. It was a great pleasure to be of service! We know there are many dealerships out there(in our area alone) and so we really appreciate the fact that you chose Northstar. Thanks again for your business - and for the great feedback! Leo Braz General Manager

Great service,clean facility and cars

by from Manville,NJ |

I want to start by thanking the guys at Northstar, They were really helpful and patient with me. I just purchased my 2010 BMW X5 with them about 2 weeks ago and I'm really happy. After going to many dealers in Jersey none was willing to work with my budget and needs. I am a very satisfied customer and I really recommend Them!!! Thanks again NorthStar !!!

October 6, 2013

Hello Helberth and Danielly. Thanks for the great feedback. Nothing pleases us more than knowing that we have gained another satisfied customer! Thanks again for choosing Northstar. We really appreciate your business! Leo Braz General Manager