Leith Chrysler Jeep

5500 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 877-719-7961 New 877-719-7961
Used 877-710-3112 Used 877-710-3112
Service 888-486-6964 Service 888-486-6964

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Just bought my fourth Jeep

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just bought my fourth Jeep. The last one on Thursday was from Leith. Trevor Penick was our salemen and he was awesome. Very low pressure and very helpful. In and out with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 in less than 1 1/2 hours. I paid cash. I had my last Grand Cherokee for 10+ years. The new one is amazing compared to my old reliable Jeep. Ask for Trevor if go. Mike

Great experience

by from Whiteville, NC |

My wife and I were not really shopping just looking at new or used Jeep Grand Cherokee, stopped by Leith Jeep just to look around. We were greeted by a very nice sales representative Dwayne Thomas who showed us around there clean facility offering us water, coffee, etc. and was very polite and easy to talk with. After Dwayne showed us a very nice 2015 Grand Cherokee we made a decision to maybe purchase this one. The team offered us a fair value for our trade and made sure that we got the best loan so our payment would be just right for us. My wife and I never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle with them and will definitely give them an opportunity to earn our business again.

Ecellent service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

The sales and management staff are easy going, genuine, regular people. They are professional while still being personable. Everybody there (Service Department, too!) provides excellent service, and they honestly care about helping you buy a car, instead of selling you a car.

Great Experience at Leith Jeep!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Hi worked with Kristy Friedrichs and my overall experience was wonderful. I would definitely recommend not only the Leith Jeep Chrysler dealership but Kristy as well. I started on the internet and transitioned into the dealership with ease and they were professional and very easy to work with. Love my car.

Very Happy Customer!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recommend this dealership to anyone! My salesperson Dwayne Thomas was excellent best car buying experience I have ever had! I am very sastisfied with my new Grand Cherokee!

Came in for an Oil Change, then Traded my Vehicle!

by from Raleigh, NC |

2 words...Kristy Friedrichs! The best salesperson I've ever met, mostly because she isn't like most...she works very hard & is knowledgeable in what she does. This is the 3rd vehicle my mother has purchased from her within a year. We are both very proud JEEP owners :).

Had a great experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

Dwayne Thomas did a fantastic job. He was able to find the exact car that I wanted and it was delivered to me in Wilmington. Great customer service!

First Purchase From Leith

by from Roanoke Va |

Seen my Jeep advertised on line, Contacted Sean Rihan and we worked out a deal on the phone pending physically seeing the condition. They sent it to me and it was everything they said it was. We discovered it was missing the owners manual and He sent me one no questions. Probably the easiest purchase I have ever made. Thank you to Sean and everyone that was involved in this purchase.

Leith is awesome!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a great experience with Leith auto. Dwayne Thomas was the best salesman I have ever encountered. He was very knowledgable and not pushy at all. If you are looking for a car you should ask for him!

Thanks Jeff Williams

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

Thanks Jeff Williams for making the experience of purchasing my first Jeep, less stressful than the other dealerships that I visited. You followed through with e-mails and phones calls that also influence my purchase at Leith Chrysler. By far, Jeff Williams is truly the best car salesman l've encountered. A #10!! A very pleasant gentleman!!