Leith Chrysler Jeep

5500 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 877-719-7961
Used 877-710-3112
Service 888-486-6964

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Just bought my fourth Jeep

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just bought my fourth Jeep. The last one on Thursday was from Leith. Trevor Penick was our salemen and he was awesome. Very low pressure and very helpful. In and out with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 in less than 1 1/2 hours. I paid cash. I had my last Grand Cherokee for 10+ years. The new one is amazing compared to my old reliable Jeep. Ask for Trevor if go. Mike

Love my new Grand Cherokee Limited

by from Cary, NC |

I bought my first jeep and was a great experience. I did not feel pressured and gave me buying options hat suited my budget. Thanks again and will buy here again in the future.

Sherwood is the man!!

by from Raleigh, nc |

Sherwood did everything in his power to get me the price I needed and the car I wanted. I'll keep coming back for deals like this!

Great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

This is my third vehicle I have purchased here. Great experience. Sean Rihan was wonderful in sales. Very friendly and he knows his stuff. Thanks :-)

Bought Two Vehicles in One Day!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Thank you Sean and Glen at Leith Chrysler Jeep! Went in to buy a slightly used truck and after receiving excellent service with no pressure, ended up buying a new Chrysler 300C too! Definitely recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle!!

just purchased my third jeep'

by from raleigh nc. |

Ask for Sean at Leith Chrysler Jeep. I just purchased my third Jeep. This was my first one from Leith Chrysler. Sean was my salesman, and he was great. From the trade in of my used vehicle, to the purchase of my new Jeep Wrangler, Sean made my experience extremely pleasurable. He worked with me until I was satisfied with the deal that we ultimately made. I would recommend Sean and the entire staff at Leith Chrysler Jeep.

Time for a land dinghy!

by from Apex, NC |

The quote says "Sailboat to Motorboat to Motor Home to Rest Home". Yep! That is our path. We are making that transition to a motorhome and wanted to get a Jeep as our new dinghy. Over Christmas we checked out Jeep Wranglers. We looked at every available option and model trying to figure out what worked best for our needs. Now it was time to bring in the big guns, my Dad! He is the ultimate deal finder! Plus we were going to be on our boat for several months with sketchy internet service. My Dad sent over 700 emails to 52 dealerships all across America pretending to be us. Several dealerships told him they would beat his best price, but then backed out and said they couldn't. One dealership held true to their word! Kristy Friedrichs from Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh was driving to Florida with her sales manager when my Dad contacted her. Sure enough she beat his best price!!! The best part is they are local! We didn't have to drive to Maryland to find awesome folks with awesome prices!!! Kristy was so nice and patient working with us to finalize the deal. Two weeks after we returned home our Jeep was delivered. Kristy and all the Leith folks were great. They even applauded and had me ring a gong in celebration of our new Jeep! It tows great and looks good behind our rv. Our grandchildren even get excited about riding in the Jeep. We love it!!

Just bought my first Jeep

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

Just bought my first Jeep. I had a great experience everyone should go there great customer service. Everyone was easy to work with and had a great car buying experience. Go to delete Chrysler Jeep of Raleigh and ask for Sean he'll hook you up with a great ride! Thanks Sean!

great service

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I had a great experience with this dealership. I really don't like when salesmen are pushy or in my face and I didn't get that at all here. I worked with Keith Woodward and he was patient and informative. He worked hard to get me the deal that I wanted and never showed annoyance or gave any attitude. He was great and had a fun personality. Everyone here was very pleasant. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

T. Rogers

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have bought many cars/trucks in the past 30 years. Anthony by far is one of the best sales reps I have dealt with. Very professional, Polite, Listens, knows how to sell with out giving you the feeling that he is pressuring you.

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Wendell nc |

My salesperson Ed is a great guy. He was up beat and positive. He listened to what I needed and worked to meet my needs. The facilities were clean and neat and very inviting. The receptionist greeted me with a smile and was very pleasant and answered my questions. I went in looking for a basic model due to negative equity in my car. They worked with me and I even left with an upgraded model still within my comfort zone for payment. They gave me the best deal a dealership has ever given I got everything I wanted and even more. When I told my son about the deal he said WOW he couldn't believe it. Mr Chris Leith can be proud of his staff at Leith jeep. I love my Grand Cherokee Summit! I look forward doing future business with Leith Jeep.