Leith Chrysler Jeep

5500 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 877-719-7961
Used 877-710-3112
Service 888-486-6964

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Just bought my fourth Jeep

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just bought my fourth Jeep. The last one on Thursday was from Leith. Trevor Penick was our salemen and he was awesome. Very low pressure and very helpful. In and out with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 in less than 1 1/2 hours. I paid cash. I had my last Grand Cherokee for 10+ years. The new one is amazing compared to my old reliable Jeep. Ask for Trevor if go. Mike

Third Jeep!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was in the market for a new Jeep, knew what I needed and Jeff Williams not only searched the lot, but searched the dealership locations to find what I needed. I appreciated his working with me and even looking at other models and trade-ins that might work for me. Spent a lot of time with us. And I drove off the lot in nothing flashy, but it sure is pretty and shiny!

Good quick service.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Let me start by saying I cannot stand buying vehicles. During my buying process I was informed of some things I had not realized about my car I was trading in, which was unfortunate but made me happy to be getting into a new vehicle. The process was quick and extra arrangements were made to accommodate me and my vehicle. The vehicle was cleaned and filled up with fuel before I left. What more could I ask for other than a free vehicle.

Thanks Jeff Williams

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jeff and finance guys did a amazing job today....they got me into a jeep today on a trade-in. Everyone was friendly and helpful thanks again guys

Great experience with Sean Rihan!

by from Raleigh, NC |

We bought a 2013 Ford Fusion with assistance from salesman Sean Rihan. This was the best experience that we have ever had with purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. Sean was knowledgeable, courteous and a really nice guy which made the whole process run smoothly. I would definitely go back to Sean for another vehicle!

Just bought my new Town and Country Awesome Folks

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great place to do business, Alex my sales Rep. was a 5 star rep.. I highly recommend them.

Just got my 2014 Wrangler

by from Greenville, Nc |

The people r great and the service is greater, got my deal which is that what I want and the dude JEFF WILLIAMS is the best sales man ever. Adam

Outstanding Experience

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Highly recommend Leith Jeep. From initial phone call to close, it was an excellent buying experience. Trevor P. is not your typical salesperson. He is genuinely courteous, professional and for the first time, it felt as though a salesperson was actually working for me and not playing games. Negotiations were swift and they stood by their word every step of the way. It was also nice to see more camaraderie vs. cut throat interactions within the Sales Staff. It appears people actually like their roles and other colleagues. I'm originally from up north and with dealers on every corner, you feel like a piece of meat thrown into a lion cage. If you want a quality, low pressure experience from a Team that is customer focused and strives to have your needs met (within reason of course), this is your place. You'd be prudent in giving them an opportunity, and I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Bad customer service job...Lack of follow up

by from Raleigh, NC |

I took my Jeep Cherokee three times to Leith Jeep service department over a year time span. Every time I drop off my car they say they will call when it's ready for pick up, they never do nor tell me what's a good time to go back to pick up my car. I had some electrical issues with my car when I left it there they never offered me a ride or call cab for me, even after I told them I need a ride and I was willing to pay for it but at least they could've offered to call taxi and I will pay for it, 4 days later, they don't call to follow up with me and every time I call I get different guy who I have to explain to him my story about the car again.., every time I call they say we are still trying to figure out what's wrong with the car (2014 Laredo ...???) any way they fixed the car and as usual I called to pick it up and every time I call they say it's ready come pick it up... so why don't they call since they know I'm like most people who can't go anywhere when my only car is at their shop.. Oh and I get the same bad service either with a week notice service appointment or not.. FYI: you think Leith Jeep service department would have some seats for their customer's to sit and wait why the service managers run around like chickens with their heads cut off, instead there is no seating area for service department customers, only seats are in show room, and off course they made sure to have to have fancy seats for their offices in the service department.

Jeep Rubicon X Purchase

by from Rocky Point, NC |

I have bought a lot of cars in my life time. This was the best experience that I have every had. Just call Leith Chrysler Jeep and ask for Sherwood Evans.

Tag Expired--Must rent a car now to go to wedding

by from Waldorf, MD |

Not sure what happened to my review, so trying again... I purchased a beautiful car from a wonderfully professional saleslady (Simone) a few weeks ago. The finance guy and the other sales people were all very professional as well. Even the guys at their other facility that had to program my key fob were pleasant. Now here's the problem... The lack of process/follow-through by the dealership has allowed my tag to expire without an extension and not hard tag was received. This is despite repeated attempts to contact people at Leith in an effort to ensure the dead tag issue would not occur. My calls mostly went straight to voicemail which went ignored. How many voicemails does a customer have to leave Leith??? Eventually I spoke to a sales manager who basically offered NOTHING BUT ADVICE THAT I CANNOT DRIVE THE CAR I PURCHASED even though I planned to use my car to attend an out-of-town wedding!!! The sales manager offered no help whatsoever, btw. NOW, I will have to rent a vehicle to make an out-of-town trip to attend a wedding at a cost of minimally $150.00!! Wow.. just wow! What was a wonderful buying experience and a good deal has now turned into buyer's remorse because basically, I have no car, no response from the dealership and no idea how long I'll have to use a rental car for transportation. Aside from this horrible experience with the tags, I would have rated this dealership a high 4 stars. They could have achieved 5 stars had they actually detailed the car as their "We Owe" indicated that they would when I returned to their dealership from out of town by approx 5 hrs. Instead of detailing the car, I got to waste hours sitting around their dealership only to receive a still-dirty car. I have since purchased about $200 in steering wheel re-wrapping stuff and cleaning supplies just to attempt detailing the vehicle myself. I'm sure the dealership could have done the job for about $20 if they were interested in quality delivery.