Courtesy Lincoln on Ambassador

4010 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Lafayette, LA 70503

New 877-207-0912 New 877-207-0912
Used 866-525-1578 Used 866-525-1578
Service 888-295-5150 Service 888-295-5150

Call Lauren Edmond Today!

Overall good expereince

by from Lafayette, LA |

The staff was helpful and courteous. The only issue that could stand improvement was the finance manager trying to slide in extras like and extended warranty and gap coverage without asking first if we wanted it.

April 22, 2016

Hi, Karroll! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

by from Lafayette, la. |

Great service for car was over the top. Thanks Bow and Brandy and all of guys in back of the house??

The best

by from Plaquemine, La |

We have experienced the best in all areas - starting with the purchase of our MKC!! Mark and office staff treated us like we were truly welcomed and made us feel right at home! The service dept is one of the best I have ever dealt with!! Courtesy Lincoln is worth the trip from Plaquemine! The dealership definetly lives up to its name - and I look forward to future purchases!! I love Ms Rubi (my MKC) and it is the best. Thanks to all for a truly great experience!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Sulphur, La. |

The experience I received from Mark my salesmen and staff was one of my best experience. And I have bought many cars in my life time. He was very informative of the car and helpful to make the deal work for me and the company. I will be back to purchase another Lincoln with Mark in about 2 years. Which about how long I keep my cars and look for another one. Thanks again for the GREAT SERVICE.

April 8, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Venell. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Survey

by from Breaux Bridge , La. 70517 |

Demonstrates a willingness to work with customers.Took time and a active role in developing his skill and knowledge to assist me.

by from Lafayette, LA |

My wife always got great service on her Lincoln so I decided to bring my Ford here also.

April 1, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Courtesy Lincoln. Thank you for this feedback!

Enjoyed my experience

by from Lafayette, LA |

Charisse and Brandi are top notch!! They were very courteous and to add the cherry on top my oil change was free!

Jim Burke

by from lafayette, La. 70508 |

The service is excellent and the coffee is fresh. I have always had a positive experience.

April 1, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Courtesy Lincoln. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great services

by from Lafayette, La |

I bought a 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee the service was amazing, Mr Broussard was very nice, friendly and he took us very seriously for us being a young couple looking to purchase a newer vechile, I will definitely refer family and friends to him any day. Also the owner was a great guy he made this all possible as well so a special thanks to the both of them for helping up fulfill one of our dreams

March 24, 2016

Thank you, Tiffany, for the glowing review! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

by from Lafayette, La |

I'm always satisfied with the service at Lincoln. Justin always gets me an appointment as soon as possible.

March 4, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!