Red Hoagland Hyundai

Service 888-237-0585

Get yourself a Red Hoagland Deal

Great Buying Experience

by from lakeland, fl |

Just Purchased a new 2015 Sonata Sport from Red Hoagland Hyundai. My salesperson, Tom Worcester provided all the information about the car I needed and, provided a great price from the start without the usual back and forth and best of all no pressure. We had gone to another Hyundai dealer who did not point out many of the features the Sonata had and had marked the car up by $1,500 over MSRP as a starting offer. Tom even pointed out that we were eligible for rebates that we had not heard about. Overall a great experience and would recommend others visit Red Hoagland Hyundai

Purchase a 2016 Hyundai Elantra

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

I found their advertised price on cars.com and verified it using the dealer's website. I used the dealer contact function on the cars.com website and received a call from the internet manager. The car I wanted was at their showroom with the price quoted. I drove over two hours and 140 miles and I was not dissapointed. The car was still there with the advertised price. We test drove the car and took it home that day.

They threatened me

by from Winter Haven FL |

I recently bought my second car from this dealer. Today they called me saying they mailed me a reimbursement check by mistake. Shawn was very disrespectful and threatened me to take me to Civil Court before I had the chance to ask questions to understand what the issue was. I wouldn't suggest anybody to go there so Shawn can make insult you like that. There are plenty of other places in the area to buy a car.

Quality cars, helpful sales and financial people

by from Lakeland Fl. |

I was a bit cautious about shopping for a new car. As a single woman, I didn't want to be treated as if I was dumb , or have the sales person say, "I have to check with the manager." Nothing like that happened. My sales person, Shane Gaines, was knowledgeable and helpful. He offered suggestions but did not pressure me. When I had decided on the car I wanted, Lee, in financing, was helpful as well. The whole process was hassle free. When I drove away both Shane and Lee said "don't hesitate to call if you have any questions." I was treated with respect, and would recommend any one looking to purchase a new or used car, to check out Red Hoagland Hyundai.

Great Service And No Haggle Price

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

Thanks to Myerin Peterson at Red Hoagland for helping us with the purchase of our Sonata. We went to two other dealers before Red Hoagland and got the run around. We stopped at Red Hoagland and everyone treated us right. We'll be back in a few months for our daughters car. Thanks again!

Bought my 2nd car from Big Red!

by from Winter Haven, FL |

I just bought my second vehicle from Red Hoagland. I was in an accident and totaled my first one, so when I needed a another car, I did not hesitate to go back. My salesman Chris was very pleasant and I never felt pressured. He allowed me to go home and think about my purchase overnight and I came back the next day to finalize the deal. I'll always go to Red Hoagland to buy my cars and for service...the service department is aces too!

Bought 2nd car from Big Red!

by from Winter Haven, FL |

In recently bought my 2nd vehicle from Red Hoagland. I had a pleasant experience the first time so after totaling my car, I made sure I was going to Red Hoagland to get my next one. I first bought a Santa Fe. This time I decided to go with the Sonata. I was pleased with how helpful my salesman Chris W. was, he never pressured me and let me set the pace. I never felt pressured. He allowed me to go home and think about my purchase and then come back the next day to finanize the deal. I'll always go to Big Red to buy my cars and for service...the service department is all aces!

Financing

by from winter haven florida |

make sure you read your contract and do the numbers

great service

by from winter haven, fl |

Ezra Santana was an awesome sales person, very friendly and helpful!

Great customer service, as long as nothing goes wo

by from Auburndal, Fl |

I purchased a 2013 Sonata back in February and loved it so much we purchased a 2013 Genesis Coup a couple of weeks later. They really push that they have excellent customer service but I am beginning to see that that only applies as long as there are no problems. My Genesis has an a/c problem which I noticed by chance several months ago. If the car is driven for 45 minutes or longer with the a/c on, the passenger vents stop blowing cold air. Driver side continues to work properly but passenger side doesn't. I brought it in first time and was told it was fixed. Immediately noticed the problem hadn't been fixed at all. Brought it back A second time on Aug 08, 2012 and they returned the car thinking it wasn't as bad as it was the first time but that proved to be incorrect. I spoke with the service writer several times and was told that they are waiting for a service tech from Hyundai to come and look at the car. Service writer said they didn't have a similar car on the lot to check to see if it did the same thing. I asked him why he can't check with another customer that purchased a Genesis to see if they have a similar problem, but realized they wouldn't want to enlighten a customer to a problem if they hadn't noticed it themselves! I was told that it would be several weeks for the Hyundai Tech to come but I have been waiting since Aug. 08 (more than 11 weeks) for the dealer to fix my car and haven't heard from them. It certainly feel like i am getting the run around. I am very unhappy with the service at Red Hoagland.

Red Hoagland Hyundai responded to this review

December 6, 2013

We are very aware of Mr. Dan?s concerns regarding the passenger and driver?s side AC temperature discrepancy in his Geneisis Coupe, and we have an exceptionally skilled technician working directly in conjunction with Hyundai DPSM and field engineers. The condition in Mr. Dan?s vehicle is one in which the passenger and driver?s side ac vents blow at different temperatures. After running different tests which reflected a variance in temperature, Hyundai Motor America (HMA) authorized the complete 100% replacement of the entire HVAC assembly, after which the vehicle?s ?ac? system operates/functions as designed. The condition appears to be inherent in the 2013 Genesis Coupe, and one which Hyundai motors is aware of and is working to correct in future models. Mr. Dan is a valued customer ; Red Hoagland understand his concerns, and has been and will continue to work with him through Hyundai in order to resolve them.

we love red Hoagland Hyundai

by from winter haven, fl |

I love this place! It is a fantastic place to buy a car, the staff is friendly and helpful.