driversselect

13615 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75243

Used 888-853-3206 Used 888-853-3206

get the new car feel without the new car price

Excellent in Every Way

by from Arlington |

I did my research online and found the car I wanted at driversselect. I contacted Lisa, the best car sales person I've ever dealt with in all my years, and made an appointment to test drive the car. Upon arrival I was greeted by Lisa as soon as I walked through the door and she took me straight to the car I was there to see. As soon as we returned to the dealership from our test drive we decided to purchase the car. The contract and financing were effortless. We were in and out of the dealership within an hour. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. Thank you driversselect.

Excellent experience buying a car.

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought an Audi A4 2014 with Larry in Aug/2015. I saw many reviews complaining about their not negotiable price policy. I actually would like to say it's a perfect policy, there may be people out there who like all the hassle around negotiating a "better price" for their cars. In my mind, it's a waste of time and too much unnecessary stress, in the end, there will always be the feeling of "I could have lowered few more dollars". I compared around 7 cars, same model, same year, similar millage, driverselect's price was the best even after I had negotiated with few other dealers their "lowest possible price". The overall process was very transparent, I got no pressure from Larry at all, which is something very common from dealers, they will keep calling you 10 times a day. I was for about 45 minutes at their place to close the deal. The car had two minor issues, one of them after the 30 day warranty was over (jack was missing) and they took care of both of them without any headache I would definitely do business with them again in the future.

Good car and nice sailor's man!

by from Dallas |

I bought a Ford Focus 2014 Hatchback and I'm happy with the car but I'm disappointed because of a small thing. When I see the car at the first time I figured out the lack of the truck's cover. I complained and the seller told me that he would get a new one to put on the place. But a few weeks after I bought the car, he apologized because he couldn't get the item approved because his supervisor told that the truck's cover is not a standard item of this car. I disagree because I have another similar models and all of them came with this item from the factory. Because a small detail they got me disappointed. I guess it's not a fault of the seller. This occurs is because the dealership's owner thinks only about the profit. Even so, the sailor's man (Jay Cooper) and the financial staff (Yana Rubin) are nice guys!

The best experience ever

by from Plano,TX |

I worked with Kevin Keough, and he was absolutely amazing. I did everything over the phone and was only there to do paperwork for 45mins. I would definitely buy from them again.

Overall very good

by from Dallas, TX |

Found and bought a CLK350 cabriolet. Sales people were all very nice, didn't have all the info on the car but shared what they had. A little pressure to buy before going to drive the final vehicle on my list, so a bit of pressure. The seam on the top was quick-glued, and had to be replaced after I purchased, and this was not disclosed... so beware and thoroughly check out your car. Still, I feel happy with my purchase and love my car!

Outstanding Service and Great People

by from Austin, Tx |

Just purchased a 2009 Lincoln MKS from this dealer, and was very satisfied with the service i received. I'm a customer who will travel anywhere to get what i want, and i found this vehicle for my Wife, after she picked it out and she is very picky! So i contacted Chris at DriversSelect who told me someone already had a writeup on the vehicle, and he would contact me if they don't buy it, so i got a call two days later, after looking elsewhere, and since my Wife really wanted this car, she said if he called us back, this is the car for me. So i called my bank secured the money to send to the Dealer, and Yana was so helpful and patient with my bank, so we could close the deal, it re-affirmed my belief in this dealership we made the right choice. Thanks to Chris and Yana for making this great and well kept used vehicle, with one owner and low mileage, the best purchase we EVER made on a car. THANKS DriversSelect for being professional and really caring!! You Guys are GENUINE people, Thanks, I HIGHLY Recommend these folks!!

Awful

by from Dallas, Texas |

Purchased my first car from this place. I was first attracted to the dealer because they had good prices. I called the dealer to see if they still had the car that was on their website they said it was ready. When I got there to see the car I had to wait an hour because it was being worked on, and the sales person wouldn't give me my keys to leave. Never give someone your keys. Service sucked, financing options sucked, the carfax report they gave me was wrong, it was not a great experience and I will never go back.

Good things: no hassle no negotiating

by from Dallas |

I worked with Kevin Keough and he was great, everything went fine. What I liked most about driversselect.com was the convenience, no hassle no negotiating process.

driversselect.com is recommended by us

by from Dallas TX |

The way the personnel treated me, the pricing, and the rates I was able to gethe staff was phenomenal, I can say enough about them my salesperson Kevin and manager Sam.

I'll definitely recommend this dealer!

by from DALLAS TX |

Just bought a 2005 Ford Explorer today, and I am loving my new car. Jamie Loftin was my salesman and he did an awesome job of finding me the kind of car I was looking for and making sure that it was all checked out real good for any problems. He also made sure that everything was fixed and the car was cleaned before he let me take it off the lot. I'll definitely recommend Drivers Select and Jamie Loftin to anyone looking for a good used car. Thanks, Jamie.