Diviton Auto Group

Diviton Auto Group

211 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 877-291-6502

"Quality Cars at Wholesale Prices"

impressed w integrity of Lena

by from arlington tx |

Bought 2014 nissan versa 2 months ago from Lena.. She showed integrity when we thought maybe we wanted a car another customer had told her he wanted it and she kindly refused and kept it for him... i respected that .. we are happy with versa and all is well no haggling just great prices and no BULL ..Tammy .

2008 Honda civic

by from burleson, texas |

I have had only one issue I have a sensor that keeps coming on but the mechanic at diviton has done everything he can to fix it my fathers 2007 Tacoma has the same light on and the dealership where he bought it new can't fix it I'll be going back to reset against n hopefully it works but they never lied and has stayed true to fix my tire sensor I'll buy another date there and I'm confident that it will be years from now because the car I bought will run for a least a few years

Roshanali Rajabali

by from Euless, Texas |

I have been looking for a Car for a long time and have visited many dealers nearby . This dealership was my final choice, the reason being Good Customer service and truth. Before even my request, I was given the CarFax report and explained the procedure of sale. I will especially, thank Nash and Lina of this business for being so helpful and understanding my needs and making this process of my Car buying so simple and clear. I will highly recommend anyone looking to buy a Car of any kind to visit this place also. You definitely expect more business from me in near future.

GREAT EXPERIENCE !!

by from haltom tx |

I loved shopping here ! they actually care about your time and money im a really picky person but Ammar (manager) helped me pick a good car and even helped me to drop the car off to get it checked out.Everyone there was friendly and fun to be around i felt like i was shopping for cars with a bunch of friends next time i buy a car i know here im going ! ask for the tall and handsome guy ammar !!

2012 dodge

by from fort worth tx |

Great customer service. We tried working with a dealership closer to home, however the respect and integrity of the people that worked at the other dealership(which I will not mention) was something that turned us off from buying. When we went to Diviton Auto group we were helped by Mr. ammar who was patient with us and gave us exactly what we were looking for in a vehicle. He was informative during the whole process, was interested in what we had to say, answered any questions, and helped us in choosing the perfect vehicle The whole process took about an hour. AN HOUR! That's it. Although this dealership was out of our way, we won't hesitate to come back. We love our Van and are so thankful to Ammar and Diviton for the great customer service

NIssan Sentra

by from Katy,TX |

Saw the car online, went to look at it the next day, Everything on the car was exactly what was advertised, no hidden flaws. Have had the car for 1 1/2 now and have not had a single problem. Highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership.

Good place to buy a used car

by from Red Oak |

There's many places to buy a car in Arlington Texas on Division street and I've bought my share there. Of all of them I've found 3 that are very good and Diviton is arguably the best. Why? Correctly priced cars and honest information about the car. Nash and Warren were great to deal with and they make a quick and painless negotiation with me. They went out of the way to fix an issue and will work with you to provide satisfaction. Thank you Gentlemen for the 330i, my son loves it! Best regards, Ken Hicks

2006 LEXUS

by from tyler tx |

Great place if your paying cash or have your own financing. The salesman are very knowledgeable about the vehicles and friendly. They were not pushy and had a good selection. I Love the discounts, they give me when i notice couple issue with car even its used but I love it .

2007 nissan altima

by from shreveport , LA |

I have purchesed my Nissan Altima from there, what I can say about this place is that all their cars are affordable and they have a great selection on cars around 3 to 4K. If you have the cash and seriously thinking about buying I recommend talking to one of the guys over there, they will tell you what you need about your selection and will assist you with any questions .

2011 jetta

by from RICHARDSON tx |

Diviton Auto Group is the place to go if you are looking to buy a used Nissan and lena is the sales to see. From the time we got out of our car to closing the deal she was professional, friendly, courteous and not one of those PUSHY type salesman. she asked several questions as to what we may be looking for and then showed us what she had to offer. We got what we wanted and at an affordable price thanks to lena and Diviton Auto Group. Everyone was super friendly and professional. lena knows her product and she honest about it. I would definitely go to them if you are wanting just the right car at the right price.

Horrendous Customer Service

by from Sachse, TX |

I was looking at a specific car listed on both the website and Cars.com. A free Carfax report was available, but all of the pictures of the vehicle weren't even of the same car listed on the Report and or listed for sale. The car listed for sale and on the report had a value of almost $3,000 more. I called to see if the pictures were just a mistake and was promptly told "yes, those are the right pictures." and then was abruptly hung up on. They will absolutely not be getting my business now or anytime in the future. That's not how you treat a customer that will be spending thousands of dollars in cash.