Hendrick Motors of Charlotte

(4.0) 4 Reviews

5141 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

Great service, clean facility, Friendly staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

Andy Danos was the sales advisor that i did my business with. When I called about the car that i was looking for, he had it cleaned up and ready for me when i got to Hendrick Motors of Charlotte. He even had the carfax printed out for me. This is the best, non-pressuring and quickest service Ive ever gotten from a car dealership. Love it!!! Awesome!!!!

October 7, 2014

Richardo Archer, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave Andy Danos and Hendrick Motors of Charlotte positive feedback. I'm so happy to hear that Andy was on top of things and had your car ready when you arrived. I'm also very pleased to hear that this was the best and fastest service free of pressure that you have received at a dealership. This is definitely what we strive to provide to each and every client. Please let us know what we can do to be of assistance to you in the future! Sarah Miller, Client Relations Coordinator, 704-972-5296.

Great customer service and will to help

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a big issue with my previous vehicle since it won't pass the inspection and i figured it's time to upgrade. I was helped by Andy Danos who helped me find the perfect car that I was looking for. He and other associates of hendrick Mercedes like Peter, Mr. Budd and Mr. Miller did their absolute best to help me out. And I can easily say that I was completely satisfied with everything. Thanks again gentlemen for your help.

October 7, 2014

Moncef El Ouriaghli, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with such a great review! At Hendrick Motors of Charlotte, we try to provide exceptional service to every client. I'm glad to hear that we were able to do that for you! I'm looking forward to letting Pete, Andy, Miller, and Derek know how pleased you were. Please let us know how we can be of assistance to you in the future!! Sarah Miller, Client Relations Coordinator

Terrible Sales Service

by from charlotte NC |

Looked at GL350 but interior was all messed up and asked if dealer is ready to negotiate on pricing... Pre-owned sales manager ( John) showed up after like 5 minutes and started talking rudely and virtually asked us to leave.. We asked if we can make deposit to the GL350 which is arriving next week and he said it's already been booked..Sales guy (Josh) already told us it is available..he was a big pain He was not at all friendly...I really had terrible experience...

February 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving the store a review. We strive for excellence customer service at all touch points. I'd like to discuss your visit with you in more details. Would you please reach out to me at your earliest convenience? Rooz Rafie, Digital Marketing Manager, (704)569-2610

Setting the Standard for Customer Service...

by from Weddington, NC |

Our most recent contact with service, sales, parts and financial was - as ALWAYS - great. Their people are the best by far. They set the standard for great customer service! JR