Riya Auto Sales

166 West Kelly St, Metuchen, NJ 08840

Used 888-342-4178 Used 888-342-4178

We sell. lease and trade all kinds of cars

Great Service and good deal

by from Edison, NJ |

I recently bought a car from this dealership. Had a very good experience. Very good customer service. Nice car with good price.

Never returned contact

by from Edison, NJ |

I contacted the site and never got any response from anyone. I did drive buy and the location was nothing like a car lot. I did see the car sitting there but just left and have recently purchased elsewhere. No contact from the dealer would be my main reason for not following up further to actually talk with someone to see the car when I stopped by. Dale

Bad experience

by from NJ |

i bought a car from here, it needed service within one month of purchase. i complained them about my problem, but i think they fixed car temporarily and gave it back. My car hit a major problem again after one more month. turns out that the engine was bad. i know used cars hit problems but i don't think it should have engine failure within 2 months of purchase.

Great help for a new resident

by from Plainsboro, NJ |

I moved to US a year ago and desperately wanted a car. My office colleagues had bought from Riya auto and recommended this place to me. The people at Riya were really helpful in explaining the details and getting me a fantastic used Honda Accord and help on and other details. Its been more than 8 months now and I still fall back on them for help to maintain the car. I am planning to buy my next car from them soon.

Excellent Process

by from Marlboro, NJ |

Car was in stock and ready to go when I arrived. Buying a Honda at the Honda dealership was a long and hard process and then there were lots of fees and add ons at the end of the process. Whole day went by and we came home without a car. The next day, went to Riya and bought a car in 15 mins. Prices were solid, car is a pleasure to drive and awesome warrantee along with service. Would definitely recommend.

My Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Lexus LS 460 is a solid car and the dealership prices were very competitive and the customer service was pretty good overall. The buying process was also smooth as it only took about 10 to 15 minutes. The hazard light was on and the car was not clean on the day that I drove up to purchase the car even though I called in advance, but the dealer immediately took my wife and I to the Lexus dealership to take care of the issues. While waiting we received A+ service from the dealership owner and representatives.