Lewis and Clark Ford

316 Capitol St, Yankton, SD 57078

New 877-215-4433
Used 866-799-8038
Service 877-523-6291

The products that bring you in, and the people that keep you coming back!

lucky lucky day

by from yankton |

well,just looking is not the way to go !I stopped by this dealership,just looking around.the sales person came outside in -5 degree weather and spent an hour with me showing all there trucks.i decided to purchase a truck without my wife,that was the only hiccup I had.i wanted more fore my trade,but market value was low,i understang that.the price of my new truck was almost $9000 of msrp,it was a very good deal for me,my wife and I are very happy.i did call acouple of dealers while I was there,they didn't give me the time of day. I must say,my wife and I consider my day at lewis and clark ford to be our lucky ,lucky, day

unfair salesmanship

by from Sioux center |

Received an email for a car I have been searching for that Lewis and Clark Ford had just posted. Emailed asap and called the dealership. Had an appointment set to look at and test drive the car within 24 hrs. Car was to be serviced and detailed before I came to look at. Dealer called back with in the hr that someone else was test driving it, it was supposed to be in the detail shop, and I needed to put $500 hold on it, over the phone, without seeing it first, to "hold" it from being sold. Never have had a dealer ask this, to put money down to hold, before!?! Explained I couldn't do this without seeing the car first. 20 min later she texted they sold the car! Extremely dissatisfied with how they didn't keep their word and sold from what I feel under me. Would not trust anything they tell you or promise you! Very unfair, unprofessional salesmanship!

Excellent service. Love my MKX!!

by from Hartington NE |

Would like to thank the staff at Lewis And Clark for their friendly, patient service. Had a hard time making up my mind. ;) Highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a new/used vehicle. They turned this GM person into a Ford fan! Many many thanks! Lincoln MKX is the best!

Customer service

by from Armour sd |

When looking at pickup was told by sales person that in was insepected by their service dept and every thing was good took it home called 2 days later told them something was wrong they look at it told me needed new parts at my expense they acted like they didn't care as long as the pickup was sold .thats pretty sad

Thanks

by from Sioux City, IA |

Didn't know if I could get financing on a car, cause I never had no other loan on a car. Some other places told me no I couldn't but I seen a mustang online and really liked it so I called and talked with Ben and he got me financed when others didn't. I really like my mustang, I have always wanted one since I was a kid and now I have one. Thanks again.

Great service

by from White River, SD |

We have been to other dealers in South Dakota were they would not deal with us, but as we wanted to talk about a Pacifica we saw on the internet, being 215 miles away, on the phone they were able to help us. So we drove to the shop they waited and worked overtime for us & put us in a Luxury Sedan!

GREAT car...AMAZING experience!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I love my new car i purchased here. It was a easy process and everyone treated me so nicely. I definitely recommend this dealership. It was a great price and good experience

Lincoln Navigator

by from yankton sd |

I absolutely LOVE my navigator!!! So happy they found it for me!

Great experience

by from Yankton,SD |

I have had nothing but quality service. This was my 3rd truck I have bought from Lewis and Clark Ford and they have always treated me with respect and I have gotten a great deal every time. I also took my grandson there to get his 1st car when he got ready to go to college.

Buying a used truck gone sour

by from Harrisburg SD |

I found a truck on line that I was interested in. The SUV was clean, very nice well taken care of. The sale person was polite and courteous. We purchased it that day and drove it home, later that weekend did some further research on it and found out it had a timing belt and the mileage was well past the recommended mileage to replace it. I reached back to the dealer to confirm they had record of the replacement or find out from the prior owner if it was change. They could not say it was and the prior owner could not confirm it was either. I was trying to work out with them and agreement on replacement of the belt I was more then willing to cover some of the charges to be fair. They were unwilling to come off their price and meet in the middle. This whole process has left a sour taste in my mouth. I usually buy from private parties fullly understanding I might need to do deferred maintenance on the auto.

AWESOME

by from Yankton,SD |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The salesmen were very knowledgeable and helpful. They even took the time to show me how to use my car and what all the buttons do. I look forward to bringing my friends and family there so they get a great deal as well.