Lewis and Clark Ford

316 Capitol St, Yankton, SD 57078

New 877-215-4433
Used 866-799-8038
Service 877-523-6291

The products that bring you in, and the people that keep you coming back!

AWESOME

by from Yankton,SD |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The salesmen were very knowledgeable and helpful. They even took the time to show me how to use my car and what all the buttons do. I look forward to bringing my friends and family there so they get a great deal as well.

Thanks

by from Sioux City, IA |

Didn't know if I could get financing on a car, cause I never had no other loan on a car. Some other places told me no I couldn't but I seen a mustang online and really liked it so I called and talked with Ben and he got me financed when others didn't. I really like my mustang, I have always wanted one since I was a kid and now I have one. Thanks again.

Great service

by from White River, SD |

We have been to other dealers in South Dakota were they would not deal with us, but as we wanted to talk about a Pacifica we saw on the internet, being 215 miles away, on the phone they were able to help us. So we drove to the shop they waited and worked overtime for us & put us in a Luxury Sedan!

GREAT car...AMAZING experience!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I love my new car i purchased here. It was a easy process and everyone treated me so nicely. I definitely recommend this dealership. It was a great price and good experience

Lincoln Navigator

by from yankton sd |

I absolutely LOVE my navigator!!! So happy they found it for me!

Great experience

by from Yankton,SD |

I have had nothing but quality service. This was my 3rd truck I have bought from Lewis and Clark Ford and they have always treated me with respect and I have gotten a great deal every time. I also took my grandson there to get his 1st car when he got ready to go to college.

Buying a used truck gone sour

by from Harrisburg SD |

I found a truck on line that I was interested in. The SUV was clean, very nice well taken care of. The sale person was polite and courteous. We purchased it that day and drove it home, later that weekend did some further research on it and found out it had a timing belt and the mileage was well past the recommended mileage to replace it. I reached back to the dealer to confirm they had record of the replacement or find out from the prior owner if it was change. They could not say it was and the prior owner could not confirm it was either. I was trying to work out with them and agreement on replacement of the belt I was more then willing to cover some of the charges to be fair. They were unwilling to come off their price and meet in the middle. This whole process has left a sour taste in my mouth. I usually buy from private parties fullly understanding I might need to do deferred maintenance on the auto.

Too much pressure to be an enjoyable experience

by from Silt, Co |

The process of buying a car here was a joke. The reason I go to a ford dealer is to avoid the small business sales antics. I was wrong with this place. On our trade in they have us 33% of the price they listed it for which is 30% less then the trade in price recommended. They made thousands off of a very cheap vehicle. We were taken advantage of for sure. Thanks for the fair trade. I realize I signed at the bottom but when I left I couldn't stop thinking about how poorly we were treated for the next 2 weeks. We tried to leave to think about our purchase but they wouldn't let us have our car back. They lied to us about the value of our car. If you are wondering what else I'm talking about go talk to Nick and Cash. Act like you are interested in a car and you will know what I'm talking about. Don't sign any of their little deals on a piece of paper. I refused to do that as well and they insisted. You need to have a very strong backbone to buy a car here so that you don't get run over. Not the typical South Dakota mentality I was wanting.

Get screwed on a trase in

by from sioux city,iowa |

Forget trying to get a fair trade in from these folks. They're strictly out to put the screws to u and steal your trade in .Nothing against the sales person as she was only using figures that were given to her from someone else.

Lewis and Clark Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2013

George we are truly sorry you feel this way. We strive to make all our customers happy. Unfortunately sometimes consumers do not agree with the market value of their vehicle. I understand that there can be emotional attachment to a vehicle. Unfortunately we have to go by numbers and values only. We use a program to value all our trades. It takes the market value of the vehicle, the book value, and auction value into consideration and then gives us a dollar value. We do not just use the book value for trade our even retail value for pricing our vehicles. As you seen all most all of ours used vehicles are under book value. If you would like the information on how we came to the value of your trade I will happy to get it for you. Again I am sorry we could make you happy and if there is anything I can do please let me know.