Bayside Imports

20201 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361

Used 877-277-1372

Offering apr at 2.99%

First time buying at bayside

by from Long Island |

Purchased of my Porsche cayenne was easy and fast. The price was the best in the area, and the car was in very good condition. I would like to thank Ricky who was very patient and explained every detail about the car and my loan. Thanks again

THE WORST PLACE EVER TO GET A CAR

by from tuxedo ny |

I would never go back here ago. STEER CLEAR. They barely spoke english. I called the day before I went to make sure the car wasn't in any accidents before i drove an hour and a half. They told me there was no accidents and that the car was in "perfect" condition. I get there and there is scratches everywhere and I ask for the car fax. They took fifteen minutes to find the car fax and the car not only was in one accident but it was in TWO accidents. Do not trust them. They are not friendly and any questions I asked the salesman did NOT know any answer to. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!. --- notice there is NO CAR FAX listed on any car they have.!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from freeport |

I wonder if these other reviewers purchased their cars from the same dealership as me. My experience was completely different. I've only purchased cars in CA and was skeptical about purchasing a vehicle in NY because I was unfamiliar with the whole process and was worried about being taken advantage of. The staff, from sales people to the management, were very knowledgeable and helpful. It was very confusing trying to figure out the right vehicle for me and my family that would meet our needs within our budget. They took their time showing, explaining and test driving different vehicles until we found the perfect car. Afterwards, they gave us multiple financing options with excellent interest rates and excellent warranty programs for our car. We wound up getting as good of a warranty as you would get when you purchase a vehicle new from a dealership. 5 year/100,000 miles!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bayside Imports to anyone looking to purchase a preowned vehicle. Thank You all at Bayside for all your help. We LOVE our BMW :)

Careful or no deposit until final purchase

by from Edison, NJ |

Poor service. Nothing professional. They ask deposit before final price. I refused for deposit then sales said i will call you. But no one call me. When I call price increased. Its cheating Please be careful. I recommended not buying from them.

Full of beans!

by from bergen county, nj |

I called on a low mileage Jetta and asked for the Carfax. The manager Jason said he was going to fax it to me - it's been 2.5 weeks and still no fax. When I called and spoke with 3 other guys, they all took my contact information and not one got back to me. Unprofessional to say the least.

worst ever. stay away

by from bayside ny |

try to buy a car i put a thousand for deposit and when i changed my mind so i try to get my thousand back but everytime i contact them the sales person not available. and today the boss said i dont want to give to you. im not saying "i cant" he said "i dont want to " give to you. because my additute. first i dont think i was lude or bad yes there can be some attitude since ive been waiting for get my deposit back for 4 monthes. i call police today and i will do small claim for this case. i have receipt and they dont care for nothing. the sales person who ive been looking for was just right there when i call the police. funny when i asked for him he never they but now what a surprise he just right there at his dest working. and i have much more to say but lets just pass it. if im lying here you guys can report me bayside imports. this is worst experience and i dont really care that thousand but now i do care after i read simular case of review here. ill fight and ill get my money back.

Worst experience by far of dealing with a salesper

by from great neck |

Worst experience by far of dealing with a salesperson (sorry Jason but you deserve this). Ignored entirely when I walked in. Then asked why I wanted to see 2 cars, rather than 1. When I asked to see carfax, I was told that it costs too much money. Mumbled when he couldn't find the keys to the Car. Then couldn't find the car. Came back to the office and immediately had a verbal confrontation with a customer who was overcharged $800 dollars from the original invoice they received via E mail. Thought a fist fight was going to break out. Believe it or not this happened in a matter of 15 minutes!!! I got in my car and left for fear that I might be involved in a brawl. I don't care if you like your job or not, this person needs to go back to school to learn about how a salesperson should deal with the public. Beware of this place!!!!

We had no problems at all

by from Port Washington, NY |

We bought a nice Rav4 here in December of 2013. The price advertised was he price we paid and it was a very good price indeed. No bogus extra charges, no "finance only price" or any of the other games many dealers play. Just a "dealer fee" which was quite reasonable in view of the price we were paying for the car. They took care of everything and made it very easy. I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

When you are from New Jersey...

by from Edison, NJ |

So after all the paperwork, I have to wait 2 hrs in order to drive my car home. Because I'm from jersey, I need some paper plate thing. I had to kill time by walking around northern until my plate was ready. The people were nice and accommodating, and expressed their sympathy for my time spent waiting..... But there's really nothing to do in that area!!!! Please bring phone chargers or anything to kill time because if you're not from ny, I promise you, you will be bored

Regarding 15 of Horror

by from Nassau County New York |

I am the guy who had the dispute over a price discrepancy and I am pleased to report that Jason made it all good. I bought a 2010 S 550 Mercedes and feel I got a great car at a great price. They ended up being very nice and professional and I WOULD buy another car from them. Everyone has a bad day now.

15 minutes of horror