Bayside Imports

20201 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361

Used 877-277-1372 Used877-277-1372

Offering apr at 2.99%

Excellent service, great transaction, super car!

by from Somerville NJ |

We were looking for a specific car with a low mileage, clean and good mechanical shape - so we drove all the way from central NJ, because we have seen the listing and thought this might be it. We were lucky - we met Sebastian, who had an excellent knowledge, devoted plenty of time to answer to all of our many questions (even stayed late to finish all the transactions) and was very professional and reasonably accommodating. Even though we asked way too many questions and inquired various information about the car, to all of these he answered very knowledgeably and professionally. Needless to say, we left the Bayside Imports the same day with the car we have seen and liked - I love this car - it's everything I wanted in MB GLK350. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I'm happy to say that when I need another car, I would drive all the way to Bayside Imports, NY just to do business with Sebastian again. Thank you! A++++

Stay away!! All they sell is crashed cars

by from New rok |

Bought a Mercedes e350 from them...car had what looked to be a clean car fax..however car was in a major front end collision....and repaered very poorly. Listen to the other reviews and please take your business else where...

Worst customer service ever

by from Brooklyn ny |

This dealership has the worst customer service i have ever been to in my life i have had many cars but these people do not want to help people

Excellent service, great transaction, dream car

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

We were looking for a specific car with a low mileage, clean and good mechanical condition - so we drove all the way from central NJ, because we saw the listing and thought this might be it. We were so lucky - we met Sebastian, who had an excellent knowledge, devoted plenty of time to answer to all of our many questions (even stayed late to finish all the transactions) and was very professional and reasonably accommodating. Considering that we asked way too many questions and inquired various information about the car, to all of these he answered so knowledgeably and professionally. Needless to say, we left the Bayside Imports the same day with the car that we saw and liked! I love this car - it's everything I wanted in MB GLK 350 I would highly recommend this dealership, and I'm happy to say that when I need another car, I wouldn't mind driving all the way to Bayside NY just to do business with Sebastian again. Thank you! A+++++++++++

stay away, the worst dealer.

by from queens,NY |

i bought an audi from them i paid so much,but so many problems.they told me the car was in good shape but it had a lot of problems a lot of the things were broken,and when i call them they never answer.i would not recommend this dealership to anyone they are the worst.

Stay Away!!! From Liars!!!!

by from Chicago |

I am out of state buyer. Planed on flying to get 2013 Lexus RX350 and I was asked for $1000 deposit. I was ensured the car is in perfect condition with NO accident history. Since the carfax was not available from this dealer today I spent $50 of my own. I found this car did have 2 !!! accidents and the airbags were deployed

Francesco in Sales

by from Bayside NY |

My car broke down and I came in to get a new one when I was introduced to Francesco in the service center. He gave me All my options and I ended up going home with a brand new Durango . he gave me a great deal I couldn't turn down.

Francesco was awesome!!

by from Ny nY |

came in and bought out my lease with Francesco. he made it as easy and fast as possible. Thank you Francesco!!

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

by from New York, NY |

After dealing with the most pushy salesperson I finally decided to buy a car because the price was too good to pass up. Luckily I bought my own carfax because they EDITED the carfax and lied about the fact the car was in an accident. After this they tried making me buy an car insurance policy on the spot without letting me do any research. It was a very unpleasant experience and I would NEVER

Keep adding fees.

by from Queens New York |

Every time I spoke with the finance manager he kept telling me about another fee. When I spoke to other dealers they told me with my good credit and large down payment I should only have to pay normal fees. They don't deliver what they promise. Also it's very rude to speak their language in front of you, makes you feel like they are hiding something, which turned out to be the case. They all knew how to speak English fluently .They priced their cars below market so they can get you in. Anyway we went to another dealer and bought the same car. I can go on and on but you get the idea, I will never do business with them.