Little Chute Auto

1801 Truman Dr, Little Chute, WI 54140

Used 877-287-9095

Great service-great customer care

by from Little chute, wi |

Owner Dan Theimer does a great job making sure you are completely satisfied. I will continue to do business with him.

Can?t Say Enough Good Things

by from Appleton, WI |

For 3 years I?ve been doing business with Dan Theimer and his wife Roxanne (owners) of Little Chute Auto & Gracy's Auto Body. To date, my wife and I have bought two vehicles and most recently had my vehicle repaired after having been in an accident. Each time the experience was nothing but positive. If you're looking to purchase a car at a fair price a visit to this dealer is a must. Dan makes the buying process easy and in no way pressured us to buy. He was patient, answered any questions we had and even let us take extended test drives on our own allowing us to be sure we were choosing the right vehicle. Dan also mentioned that he could find a vehicle for us if needed although he ended up having the right vehicle for us on the lot both times. A few weeks ago I was in an accident and went to see Dan for an estimate of the damage. Long story short he was able to complete the estimate right away for my insurance agent, worked directly with the insurance adjuster, ordered the parts and had my vehicle repaired all within 10 business days! Dan made the process easy by my not having to deal with the insurance adjuster and lining up a rental vehicle for me to drive while my car was being repaired. When I picked the vehicle up it was as if it never had been in an accident. The quality of work that was performed was top notch. Thanks Dan! If you are in the market for your next vehicle OR need quality body repairs give this dealer a try. I?m guessing you won?t be disappointed.