Nally's Automotive LLC

109 Main St, Wilmington, DE 19804

Great service

by from Bear, Delaware |

Going to Nally's Auto Plaza was one of the best experiences i have had in a really long time, My sales man was Ernesto. I gave him my budget and he found several cars that he could get me in. Not only was he patient with me with test drives but he was also very pleasant and didn't hesitate to answer the many questions i had. I thought for sure i would be there for hours but the office staff was so quick and very efficient with my paper work. i was out of there in no time.

Satisfied customer

by from Middletown Delaware |

My son purchased a car from Nallys and he is extremely happy, we have had no problems with the car or the staff at Nallys. His tags came in on time as promised and every time he goes in to make his payment the women in the office are extremely sweet. i would definitely go back.

A nice place to get a car

by from Middletown |

I purchased my car from Charlie he is new to the dealership very helpful also made the experience good

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Middletown |

I had a fantastic experience purchasing a car they have a guy there his name is Charlie very helpful

I purchased 2 cars from Nally's Automotive

by from Wilmington, De. |

I went To Nally's Automotive to look at a 2004 Mercedes Convertible that my wife and I had seen while driving by. I met Charlie, the new sales guy, and we test drove the Mercedes. During the course of our conversation I mentioned to him that I was also in the market for a Corvette. He showed me a 1987 Vette that they had. I wound up purchasing both vehicles. Now I also belong to the Corvette Club of Delaware, and my wife is loving the convertible. Definitely would recommend Nally's and Charlie.

A GREAT SALESMAN AT DECATUR GA NALLY

by from SNELLVILLE GA |

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK MR. DEVALLE ROBINSON IN AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE IN BUYING MY INFINITI 2008 QX56. HE WORK SO HARD TO GET ME THE BEST PRICE ON MY NEW SUV AND SERVICE WITH A SMILE AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE FAMILY.HE WAS UP FRONT WITH ME AND DIDN'T TRY TO PLAY THE OLD SALEMAN TRICK.OVERALL IT WAS A GREAT BUYING TRIP.... THANK TO WHOMEVER HIRE THIS YOUNG MAN ...GREAT JOB SIR LOVE MY QX56..... THANK

This place needs to be shut down there thieves

by from newark de |

I purchased a dodge magnum from them. Didnt even have the car 2 mounths car was in and out of the shop 5 times. I had the car towed to dodge dealership because they wouldnt nallys wouldnt fix it. I owed 1 payment on it and was going to pay when i picked my car up from dodge. They told me it would take over 2000 dollars to have the car half waydecient to drive so i told them just fix the altinator now so i can have a vehicle. Nallys sent someone to the dealership to reposess the car after i told them as soon as i pick up the car ill be there to make the payment i didnt make because i had to take the payment money to have the car towed. Now mind you im on disabuility. I called to see what i had to do to get my car back they told me i have to pay 1300 dollars plus 100 dollars for the diagnosticks test from the dodge dealership and then i would have to get it towed back to the dealorship to get it fixed so i can atleast get it started. I contacted a lawyer he told me to go and get my personal belongings out of the car i called nallys to get my things they told me i have to pay 50.00 dollars. 2500 down, 509.00 for tax and tags i never got. Dont deal with them,,,

extremely unorganized and terrible customer servic

by from Wilmington De |

This place set up a payment plan for me for my tags. I was told that the check I wrote would not be cashed and issued back to me because I was paying it in cash to them. Well they don't note anything which I don't know how you can deal with customers and not document anything. Anyway. They lied, cashed the check and then overdrafted my account. After playing phone tag with them and being pushed off to someone else. I finally got a check for the amount. I asked if they were going to pay the bank fees they created on my account and again no one knew of the conversation I had with the manager and they are making me play tag again while the overdraft fees continue to build. I don't think it is at all fair that I should be paying these charges when they did this to my account. I don't recommend this place to anyone. No one should go through this trouble.

TERRIBLE

by from Newark,DE |

I bought I 2000 Jeep from them and after the 3 month temp tag I was told I had to take it to DMV even tho I paid for tax and tags. Well it could not pass inspection and the repairs are $2000 now I have to pay them another $138 and get my title so a junk yard can come pick the truck up. Please if you're looking to just throw your money away then by all means go here but if you work hard for it..RUN!! DO NOT BUY at Nally's. I agree with the other complaints about the rudeness

HORRIBLE

by from Wilmington, DE |

Nally's Automotive is the worst dealership I've ever been to. They promised me some work done on the vehicle I purchased, and have been giving me the run-around since I bought the car. To this very day, they still haven't kept their word. It's not like it is alot of work that needs to be done, all they needed to do was fix the hood latch cable, the headlight and check out the radio. I had to end up purchasing the headlight bulb and I asked them to reimburse me the $11.00 that I had to put out, and they won't give me a staight answer. They never call me back when they say they will... My overall experience has been poor. I don't recommend dealing with this dealership. It really doesn't seem like they care about their customers all that much.