Austin's Affordable Autos

9408 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver, WA 98665

Bad bad place

by from Portland, OR |

This place is really bad. DO NOT buy from them. You will get a car that dies in two days. Mine had a blown head gasket. They don't post the warranty on the window as required but hand it to you AFTER you pay. AVOID AT ALL COST!

horrible vehicles horrible service

by from portland or |

Bought a vehicle that needed $1500 in repairs the next day. They would not take care of repairs they promised to that were in the sales agreement. Stay far far away they are crooks

Time and time again!

by from Camas WA |

I have bought four different vehicles in the last ten years from Austins in Vancouver. I have never had a bad experience. When the time comes and I want another I will buy it here. I just bought a 2001 Mustang and love the car. My experiences at Austins have always been hassle free.

Great Experience

by from Vancouver, WA |

Have been looking for a new car for awhile now, have done a lot of shopping and found the best deal and the car I wanted at Austin's. It was the fastest car buying experience of my life and also the most honest. Glad I decided to buy here

couldn't be happier

by from Vancouver, WA |

love my car and couldn't have asked for better service!

highly recommend

by from Battle Ground, WA |

Honest salesman and staff. They went through each car with me and were completely honest about any problems the car may have. It was refreshing getting honesty from a car lot. I've been to several over the last few weeks trying to find a new car. Bought one from Austin's and don't regret it!

Wonderful experience

by from La Center, WA |

Came in here a whim because I'm on a pretty limited budget thanks to life :-) The salesman was beyond friendly and showed me cars I could afford. Never pushed me to spend more then I had, was completely honest with me about any issues there may have been with each vehicle I looked at. Was definitely the first car experience I've had in a long time that didn't make me feel like I needed a shower after purchasing my vehicle!

Quality service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I just bought a car from here, and I can't believe how cheap I got it for! I couldn't be happier. It runs and drives perfect and all the staff were so friendly and funny. I will definitely be back here. It's so rare to find a company that treats you like family!

Amazing service!

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I'm on a pretty strict budget so I checked this lot out because they have some amazing prices. I was absolutely blown away by the level of service I received! The staff here are amazing. I will definitely tell everyone I know to check them out, and whenever I am ready for another car I will be back!

ABSOLUTELY RUDE AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Eugene |

I am an out of town purchaser interested in a vehicle for sale. I called to see if they could do a one length measurement in aproximation, not to the inch or anything. I asked the sales man if he could give me a measurement and he said he did not have a tape measure in the entire office. I asked for the sales manager MATT came online and I asked him the same. He then replied "THAT IS NOT SOMETHING WE ARE GONNA DO." sure I can go to a dealer find a similar vehicle as the specific measurements are not available online, but for customer service sake if I were a sales man I would say let me get that for you and ill call you right back.. so as for buying something from you THAT IS SOMETHING IM NOT GONNA DO!