Auto Place, Inc.

Used 877-359-3329

The Place to Find Your Next Ride

Contacted Dealer on-line through CARS.COM

by from Arlington, TX |

Got no response to my contact via CARS.COM. Would not recommend.

Great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Our experience here was great. We were searching for a good used car for my parents, and were looking to buy immediately. They were very kind, and let us take the car to a dealership close by to have it all checked out. We took a while making our decision, and we never felt rushed or pressured. It was not the typical used car buying experience, and we were very grateful. We will probably go back to them in the future.

Great experience

Amazing service

by from Paris,Tx |

Very knowledgeable about each vehicle and the work behind each one. Very honest and backs what they say. By far the best fastest and easiest vehicle I've ever purchased. Had me in and out. Exceptional customer service by far the best I've ever recieved from any business or company in my entire life. Highly recommended to anyone and I will be back in the future.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Dallas tx |

This was seriously an awesome dealership. I couldn't have ask for a better turn out. They were very honest and seemed to really wanna help you in anyway they could!

Honest People

by from Fort Worth |

Went to Auto Place dreading to by a car from used car people. I was really surprised with the level of detail and honesty of Mark and his entire family. They fixed everything that they said they would and even agreed to fix a door lock that I hadn't noticed at first. I have been in retail sales of 16yrs and It is very refreshing to see that level of care taken from start to finish. I don't foresee any problems in the future but I was told not to hesitate to call if something came up. I will continue to do business with them the next time we are in the market for a used vehicle.

Great Service and got a good deal

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Working with Mark was great. He took time to review my questions and allowed me to validate of questions with other cars like the one we were interested in buying. I would refer a friend to them for business.

Rough condition

by from Dallas, TX |

The car I looked at was in very rough condition, not at all what was represented by the seller.

Exceptional service and honest used car dealer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Buying a used car from Mark was the opposite of what we had experienced before. It was awesome to deal with an honest used car salesman for a change. Mark backs up his cars and wants to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We bought a car for my son and the air conditioning died on the way home. Mark not only fixed the problem but he was willing to pay for a rental car while it was being repaired. He went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Auto Place, Inc. if you are looking to get a used car and have a good experience.

Disappointing!

by from Dallas,Texas |

Read wonderful reviews & was so disappointed when I arrived. I wondered through the warehouse & no one ever offered to help. I could see a young lady at her computer who looked up several times but never came to help. When I finally went in she acted aggravated, saw her name was Liz. I walked out, shame I needed a work truck and had cash on hand :/.