Auto Place, Inc.

Auto Place, Inc.

10950 Shady Trail, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 877-359-3329

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Dallas tx |

This was seriously an awesome dealership. I couldn't have ask for a better turn out. They were very honest and seemed to really wanna help you in anyway they could!

Honest People

by from Fort Worth |

Went to Auto Place dreading to by a car from used car people. I was really surprised with the level of detail and honesty of Mark and his entire family. They fixed everything that they said they would and even agreed to fix a door lock that I hadn't noticed at first. I have been in retail sales of 16yrs and It is very refreshing to see that level of care taken from start to finish. I don't foresee any problems in the future but I was told not to hesitate to call if something came up. I will continue to do business with them the next time we are in the market for a used vehicle.

Great Service and got a good deal

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Working with Mark was great. He took time to review my questions and allowed me to validate of questions with other cars like the one we were interested in buying. I would refer a friend to them for business.

Rough condition

by from Dallas, TX |

The car I looked at was in very rough condition, not at all what was represented by the seller.

Exceptional service and honest used car dealer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Buying a used car from Mark was the opposite of what we had experienced before. It was awesome to deal with an honest used car salesman for a change. Mark backs up his cars and wants to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We bought a car for my son and the air conditioning died on the way home. Mark not only fixed the problem but he was willing to pay for a rental car while it was being repaired. He went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Auto Place, Inc. if you are looking to get a used car and have a good experience.

Disappointing!

by from Dallas,Texas |

Read wonderful reviews & was so disappointed when I arrived. I wondered through the warehouse & no one ever offered to help. I could see a young lady at her computer who looked up several times but never came to help. When I finally went in she acted aggravated, saw her name was Liz. I walked out, shame I needed a work truck and had cash on hand :/.

Awesome customer service

by from Dallas, Tx |

Bought a 2004 Ford F250 from Auto Place a few weeks ago. Mark exceeded my expectations on what you would expect from a used car dealer. Mark went above and beyond to ensure that the truck was in excellent working condition. Even took the truck to my mechanic for me to have it looked at. I would recommend anyone looking for a good deal on a used car/truck to start here. You won't be disappointed.

good value

by from Coppell, TX |

I bought a 10 year-old Tundra and am very satisfied. The truck was initially in above average good condition, but the dealer made additional repairs even after we had agreed on a price. They are a large volume value business and were very concerned with my satisfaction.

Bill from Kentucky

by from Murray, KY |

Researched virtually all used car dealers in Dallas area and decided The Auto Place was the best place to buy a used truck. Was not disappointed. Mark and his dad were very helpful and not what I expected in a used car dealer. Very low pressure; allowed me to test drive several vehicles and when I made my choice they did more than expected to ensure the vehicle was in good condition. Even repaired a few minor items. Liz was pleasant, helpful and efficient in completing the paperwork. Will definitely come back for future purchases.

Used truck

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking for a dependable, economical, and affordable truck for my son. Mark was friendly, professional, and handled my deal quickly. It was nice to be in and out in less than three hours. His prices are fair and he completed all the paperwork quickly. I would highly recommend Auto Place to anyone looking to buy a used car or truck.