Select Motors

2410 S Oliver St, Wichita, KS 67210

Used 888-515-0084

Great used car experience

by from Kansas City |

Great experience. Very easy to deal with these laid-back, honest guys. Scott and Ryan were both great. I came from Kansas City to buy a car. There were others interested, but they held the car for me until I got there, and worked with me with a minor financing issue. They honor their word and trust others to do the same. Thanks!

select motors in Wichita is the best

by from Wichita, KS |

Select motors in Wichita, KS in my experience is overall excellent!! I bought a 06 Honda Civic & I've never received the best customer service until I bought my car with them & I've bought through Schofield & Davis-Moore & they need to take a note from the guys at Select Motors!!

Honest No Pressure

by from Wichita |

I am a single female who struggles with buying a car and feeling like I am not being taken advantage of. When I stopped in at Select Motors I was greeted by the owner, Scott. He made me feel very comfortable and helped me through the process of selecting a vehicle in my price range, one that was safe and then even helped arrange the financing. I drove off feeling a sense of accomplishment. The thing I appreciated the most was I felt like it was a fair deal for a great car. Thanks Scott. I will be back for my next vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Wichita Ks |

They are honest professional people. Easy to conduct business with.

Nisssan

by from Fort Smith, Arkansas |

This dealer never made any contact with me. I had cash money to spend.......will never spend any there. Did buy a vehicle from another source.