Select Motors

2410 S Oliver St, Wichita, KS 67210

Used 888-515-0084 Used 888-515-0084

So Happy With My New Lexus!

by from Wichita, KS |

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone at Select Motors for helping me find my new Lexus RX 350. I just love it! I ride is amazing and I feel safe and blessed by such a great SUV. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who likes being treated as a friend and valued customer. Their selection is amazing, they gave me fair price for my trade and have great financing options. Excellent customer service as they took time to answer all of my questions and explain everything to me in an up front, honest manner, which I appreciated. The whole process took just a short while and the hardest part of the buying experience was choosing which SUV I wanted from their great selection of high quality vehicles. Thanks guys! We will be coming back to Select for any of our future needs and would recommend them to anyone looking for great vehicles at great prices and an easy buying experience.

Great Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Great car buying experience!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Awesome Place!The Best!

by from Wichita,Ks |

We have never had such a quick and fabulous car buying experience! Ryan is fantastic and very,very knowledgeable on every car. We traded a Jeep for another Jeep and love it! Ryan held the car for me until I arrived to see my dream Jeep! Honest,hard working family based operation! We will never go anywhere else!Finally in Wichita a car buying store and people you can trust! A++++!

good nice easy going guy

by from wichita ks |

Good easy to talk to out going nice first car buying experience was the best better then an New car lot

Great used car experience

by from Kansas City |

Great experience. Very easy to deal with these laid-back, honest guys. Scott and Ryan were both great. I came from Kansas City to buy a car. There were others interested, but they held the car for me until I got there, and worked with me with a minor financing issue. They honor their word and trust others to do the same. Thanks!

select motors in Wichita is the best

by from Wichita, KS |

Select motors in Wichita, KS in my experience is overall excellent!! I bought a 06 Honda Civic & I've never received the best customer service until I bought my car with them & I've bought through Schofield & Davis-Moore & they need to take a note from the guys at Select Motors!!

Honest No Pressure

by from Wichita |

I am a single female who struggles with buying a car and feeling like I am not being taken advantage of. When I stopped in at Select Motors I was greeted by the owner, Scott. He made me feel very comfortable and helped me through the process of selecting a vehicle in my price range, one that was safe and then even helped arrange the financing. I drove off feeling a sense of accomplishment. The thing I appreciated the most was I felt like it was a fair deal for a great car. Thanks Scott. I will be back for my next vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Wichita Ks |

They are honest professional people. Easy to conduct business with.

Nisssan

by from Fort Smith, Arkansas |

This dealer never made any contact with me. I had cash money to spend.......will never spend any there. Did buy a vehicle from another source.