Jersey City Ford

740 State Rt 440, Jersey City, NJ 07304

New 888-343-4818
Used 888-334-8017
Service 888-603-0575

WE SIMPLY SELL FOR LESS...AND WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

just bought my 3rd car within a 16 month period!!!

by from BRONX, NY |

THE STAFF HERE IS EXCELLENT. I JUST BOUGHT MY 3RD CAR OVER THE WEEKEND. THEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS AND GET YOU WHAT YOU WANT. ALL THREE OF MY DEALS WHERE GOOD AND I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO PURCHASE A CAR HERE. THEY REALLY MEAN "WE MAKE IT HAPPEN".THANK YOU SO MUCH MANNY MY LAST SALES PERSON AND ALBERTO THE FINANCE MNGR AND I CANT FORGET THE GM RUDY! THANKS AGAIN. AND YES I TRAVELED FROM THE BRONX TO BUY MY CARS HERE.

THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN !! June 28,2014

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I bought my 1st car at Jersey City Ford and I have to say the experience and service was excellent. I was recommend to see Steven Cruz. I spoke to Steven on the phone a couple of days before I went in I was a bit optimistic because of my credit and didn?t want to be embarrass Steven assure me that ?He will make it happen? so I made the appt as soon as I got there Steven was ready for me, I saw the car I wanted, we went for a test drive Steven didn?t rush me back told me everything about the car and all its features so we when got back we went to do business. HE REALLY DID MAKE IT HAPPEN !!! I love my Ford Fiesta Hatchback. OH and I got a little more than expected for my old car which shock me, lol. I really appreciate Steven for helping me during the process of buying my fabulous car. A special thanks to Leo the best finance person ever. He helped work out numbers to make everything affordable. Luis Cheekie Taverez the funny, happy general manager there came and thank me for purchasing a car and gave me a full tank plus a free oil change. Everyone at Jersey City Ford are excellent people to deal with. Highly, most defiantly will recommend my peeps to go there. THEY REALLY MAKE IT HAPPEN !!

Very bad service

by from newark, nj |

In less than 1 yr I took my car for service 2 times and it took them almost 2 weeks to to get the truck fixed. Never got a car from anyone and had to keep calling to see whats going on with my car. They did not even have a loaner so I had to go out and rent a car on my own. When they called me to pick up the car nothing was done on the vehicle it took them 12 days to diagnose the vehicle

Awesome Experience

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I was in the market looking to lease a Ford Fushion, after my salesperson Luis let me test drive it, I wanted to get down to business with the numbers. There, the GM Jay came out and I found him to be courteous and extremely helpful in asking me what type of car I want. When he found the car I was looking for, it was time to go over the pricing which again Jay provided exceptional service in making sure I stay in budget. My family and I have purchased/leased many cars and we never met a GM as dedicated as a Jay in making us feel comfortable in purchasing the car I want for the price I want. I would recommend both Luis and Jay highly if you are in the market for a new Ford.

Cheeky/. Luis

by from Jersey city |

Cheeky /Luis they are the best I come there an Saturday an they was so good an help me to get what I want an Monday I will go back to get a car at jersey city ford again once. Luis an cheeky is still working there

female service writer very disrespectful

by from bayonne nj |

was in for maintainence 4/1/14 and 4/2/14 your service writer (female Hispanic decent) was very disrespectful especially to my Military I.D. she could not wait for me to leave. I was there 4 hours Monday and another 2 hrs Tuesday. horrible. she refused to even look at my I.D. or give me my discount she told me to see carlos the next day. she tried to charge me for wheel alignment on Monday when my tires were put back on the same way I went it with. she made a mistake of telling me my tires that I wanted were in stock and after 2 1/2 hrs I approached her and she told me oh they are not in stock. had to go back the next day but she wanted me to pay for everything right there, wheel alignment and tires I did not get.

Expired Registration

by from Elizabeth, New Jersey |

I leased a vehicle back in 2013. After signing all paperworks, i get temp plates on my vehicle which is normal procedure. After 20-30 days i get my plates and registration to later(5-6months later) find out that in january 2014 my registration was expired after getting pulled over by RAHWAY, NJ POLICE. I got off with a warning and decided to review the lease i have signed for. It appears that my lease indicates that $365 was added to the lease to cover for the MVC title/registration for "FULL TERM OF LEASE". i called Jersey City Ford spoke to front desk Angela who is a complete novice to her job description and requested to speak to my finance manager "Nelson" but unfortunately i was told that he was FIRED. I then requested to speak to another manager. I was transfered to mailboxes after mailboxes until having the chance of speaking to "BILL Weisman". i explained to Bill my situation on 02/22/2014 and he stated that he check the situation and then call me back as MVC does not work on weekends. Unfortunately, he didn't, i called on monday and explains that his computer database indicates the MVC Title/registration was a "transfer" which is not indicated on the lease i signed for. i vented out to Bill that i needed my registration renewed for the full term as indicated on lease. Unfortunately, Bill refused and gave me the "Princess Attitude" which had my blood boiling because he believed the info on computer was accurate. We stopped the conversation after that because he was not help. I then decided to call back and spoke to someone by the name of "Erma Tavares". I explained the WHOLE situation again and she transfered me to front desk where once again Angela transfers me to mailboxes. i call back i speak to Erma Tavares once again and demanded that for someone to get off of their a** and find a manager that can resolve the issue, immediately. Note: almost all dealerships are partnered with MVC in order to print out a registrations, renew and etc. Furthermore, Erma gathered all the info i explained, she personally reached out to "Bill" and im guessing co-worker to co-worker communication she wanted "Bill" to handle it. I told "bill that your system is wrong and i a copy of the lease which sure enough he requested me to fax it to him, so i did. After forwarding the copy of the lease, i called "Bill" i get a different tone of voice, like if i was right or something, oh that's right I AM!!!. Bill askes me for my email and then forwards me a picture of what the system indicate (transfer). So obviously the copy of my lease does not match Ford's database. BINGO!! After, i thought "Bill' was going to apologize for the inconvenience and fix the issue right away he then tells me that he has to match my lease with theirs and gave me a lame excuse that its in storage and they are "trying" to find it. I called today 02/26/2014, i get Bill's voice mail and just so everyone knows i am still waiting. i cant use my car until then which i will most likely contact an attorney general, Better Business Bureau, Corporate Attorney and the IRS since their book keeping is not correct. Just playing fair. Fortunately, i review everything i sign for.

Terrible customer service

by from Bronx NY |

I leased a car on Jan 1st and it is Jan 23rd, I am still waiting on plates for my car I called to speak to a manager and was told they will return my call, I am still waiting. I give this dealership an "F". My temp. plates expired on the 20th and was told they don't know what the problem is. I contacted DMV, with an answer of "we don't have any paper work for the VIN# provided"....

First time buyer

by from Fairfield,NJ |

This is the first time dealing with Jersey City Ford.. It was well worth the ride sales staff is excellent and the service department is No 1 , I purchased a used Edge the sales man was easy to deal with and helped in every step of the process. After driving home I noticed the back tire had excess wear on them and I had an issue with the door locks . Called service made an appointment and they took care of everything and replaced the tires and no cost to me and the used car rep. appoligized that the car was sold with bad tires.

Completely satisfied!!

by from Jersey city, NJ |

Steven Cruz helped me he did an amazing job, most important he was sincere and upfront which was what I wanted and couldn't be more satisfied got a great deal, thanks Steve I will be recommending everybody to you keep up the excellent work

Review of Jersey City Ford

by from Maplewood NJ |

Nick was my sales consultant. The deal on my trade in and the price for the used car I bought were very close to those quoted in Consumer Reports. I found the car I wanted on the dealers website and visited them the next day to put a down payment and hold the car. the buying process was very efficient. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal on a car.