Prime Hyundai

788 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Prime Finance

by from Prime, Saco, ME |

Chris, Finance Manager of Prime Hyundai (Saco, ME), for us, is the best of his position we have ever worked with. The deal was very fair and Chris walked us through the sometimes hard decisions to make when buying a new car (Elantra Limited). After the deal, we had some questions and Chris responded right away and satisfied this right away.

Prime Finance

by from Prime, Saco, ME |

Prime Service, Elantra,Saco ME

by from Saco, ME |

Rusty Parlin, Assistant Sales Service Manager, is very good to work with. The service area is clean and neat and friendly and responsive. We have had little issues with our new limited and Rusty addressed them right away. Highly recommended.

New Hyundai Elantra pruchase

by from Saco, ME |

Sondra, Sales Consultant for Prime Hyundai (Saco , ME), is a pleasure to work with. We purchase our first new car (in many years) from Sondra after many months of research. Sondra found us the best car for us that met our needs (purchased the limited with much upgrades from the entry). And any issues we have, Sondra is contacted and responds ASAP. This is an excellent experience and look forward to working with Sondra in the future!

Great Help and Service

by from Portland, Maine |

I recently bought a used car at Prime Hyundai Saco, and Justin Griffin was so helpful. I came in knowing what I was looking for and he helped me out. The process went so smooth. Anyone looking for a new or used car I suggest going to see Justin and he will fix you right up.

Great Experience, Super Friendly and Will Go Back!

by from Portland, ME |

My husband and I saw a used vehicle online and went in to check it out and test drive. We loved it and our sales rep was very friendly, not pushy at all and our entire buying process went much smoother and faster than it has at any other dealer we've gone to before. The finance process went well and didn't take as long as we expected and the finance manager got us an amazing rate! Overall everyone was fantastic and we couldn't be happier with our new vehicle! It was such a great experience we're sending my mom back to get a car there and when it's time in a few months to upgrade my husband's car we'll be going back. We definitely found a dealer we plan to go back to for years to come.

excellent buying experience

by from Portland, ME |

Justin, Christine and Chris made the whole buying process easy and left me completely satisfied with the purchase of our new Hyundai

Excellent

by from Biddeford, ME |

I was not planning on even stopping at this dealer or even to look at this brand of vechicle. Great experience no pressure and I bought a car!

Hyundai Accent SE buyer - unexpected car purchase

by from O.O.B. |

I had a whirlwind day. I went to Prime in Saco to start looking at cars and ended up buying a car before going to work. I really appreciated my salesman Phil Boisjoly . He was not pushy he just told me what was available and what Prime could do for me. The process was fairly quick and I love my new car.

Vehicle Purchase on 3/29/2014

by from Sanford,Me. |

Tina Myer was excellent in helping us find the vehicle we wanted,she did a great job narrowing down our search. Tina was super pleasant and professional, would not hesitate to do business with her again!