Prime Hyundai

788 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Vehicle Purchase on 3/29/2014

by from Sanford,Me. |

Tina Myer was excellent in helping us find the vehicle we wanted,she did a great job narrowing down our search. Tina was super pleasant and professional, would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Excellent experience working with Sondra Allen.

by from Bridgton, Maine |

I had a great experience working with Sondra Allen. Professional and able to answer all of my questions. Went the extra mile!! I would recommend this dealership and salesperson to anyone. Christine Loan is a great manager. Organized and professionally run dealership.

Great experience

by from Saco, me |

Nick Cole made my experience at Prime Hyundai more than pleasurable. Nick was more than pleasant when helping me find the perfect car! Nick was patient, pleasant, and informative through the whole process. I have and will continue to recommend my friend and family to Nick Cole at Prime Hyundai! I look forward to my next experience at Prime! Thanks Nick and Prime :)

Prime is awesomeeeeee

by from Saco,me |

My prime experience was more than pleasurable due to my salesman Nick Cole. Nick was more than pleasant when helping me find my perfect car! Nick was patient, pleasant, and informative through the whole process. I have and will recommend my family and friends to Nick Cole at Prime Hyundai when looking for a new or used car! Thank you Nick and Prime!!!

Sophie

by from Saco, ME |

It had been over ten years since I purchased a car and was a little nervous to make the move. Once I walked into the salesroom the reception was very welcoming. My salesperson, Phil Boisjoly, was very helpful. I am on a budget and knew what I could afford. I relayed that to Phil and he worked very hard to make the price on a Elantra Touring fit into my budget. Phil is an asset to your organization and is very helpful in working with prospective customers.

Stress free buying experience

by from newfield, maine |

Justin Griffin our sales associate was thoughtful and curtious. All the staff including receptionist, sales manager and other sales personal were very friendly. This is our third new vehicle we have purchased from Prime Hyundai. We have been very happy with each vehicle and plan to buy our next car through this dealership. The assessment of our trade in was fairer than we expected. They promised to meet any interest rate that was offered by our credit union.

NEW HYUNDAI PURCHASE

by from Old Orchard Beach, ME |

My name is Helen Harvie and I just purchased a new 2013 Hyundai Elantra on Sat. 3/8/14. I went in because my 2010 Hyundai Tucson's lease was about to expire on 5/30. I had gotten a letter from Hyundai saying they wanted my Tucson. The salesman, Ron Pike greeted my husband and I and we spent the following 5 hours with him. I thought I wanted another crossover vehicle but the more we talked, the more I liked the Elantra which was in the showroom. We test drove it and it's loaded and we got the price we wanted. It was a great experience and Ron was very kind and laid back and we felt no pressure at all. Everyone there was very accommodating and very nice. We left there with our new car and are very happy with the entire experience. You won't find better cars or better people than at Prime Hyundai in Saco.

Amazing experience!

by from Portland, ME |

I was beyond thrilled with my experience at Prime Hyundai. My vehicle had recently became immobile and I was in need of a vehicle but was unsure of going through a dealer, having heard horror stories of being pushed into sales. This is not that kind of place. Sondra Allen was not only able to find a fantastic car for me, but was able to do it well within my budget. She was kind and understanding and really did listen to any concerns, as well as asking my millions of questions. I went to Prime at 2 in the afternoon and by 5 I was happily driving home in a great car. Even if you're not sure what kind of car you are looking for, I urge you to stop by Prime Hyundai and talk to Sondra, or any of the exceptional staff there.

Best Place to shop with no pressure

by from W.Paris Maine |

"I would recommend Prime Hyundai and especially Justin Griffin. Justin made my dreams come true with no pressure. I had been car shopping for over a year, because of the pressure of the salesman and showing me the cars that didn't fit me I would walk away. Then I met Justin he put me in the car I was looking for and fit my budget. I couldn't thank him enough for listening to my needs and wants. I'm now a proud owner of a 2012 Juke. Prime Hyundai will be the only place I will shop for my next car and where I would tell all my friends to go for great service."

Above and beyond!

by from Auburn, ME |

I was in a pinch and needed to buy a car NOW. I went to the lot late one evening thinking I could get an idea of what I wanted to look at the next day to make the process quicker. It was almost 8pm and almost closing time. Rather than not bothering so that he could get home for the night, Nick came right out and helped me. It turned out they had my DREAM car on the lot right next door. He got right to work making calls even though it was late to secure a test drive for me the next morning. By noon the next day, I was driving home in my new car! The service at Prime is excellent and Nick made the process SO easy!