Prime Hyundai

788 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

New 888-615-3611
Used 888-902-3769
Service 866-424-6080

Prime is on your side, Yes it is!

Exceeds Expectations

by from Saco, ME |

Having not purchased a vehicle in close to a decade, I was less than enthused to shop for a car. My salesman, Nicholas Cole, was patient and truly listed to me and never attempted to up-sell me. The staff I encountered at the dealership were helpful, patient and professional. A++ customer service.

Nick Cole is a great salesman!

by from Saco, ME |

I couldn't be happier with the customer service at Prime Hyundai. Nick Cole helped me get the car I wanted. He was, extremely, pleasant and easy to deal with. I would, highly, recommend him to everyone I know. Thanks Nick!

my experience at Prime Hyundai with Nick Cole

by from Westbrook, Maine |

This was my first brand new car. Nick and everyone at Prime Hyundai made it a very fun and informative experience. Couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Vehicle purchase

by from Biddeford, ME |

Thank you, Sondra Allen, for your patience. She was great. It was a great experience! I test drove several vehicles and opted to buy my 1st used car in 25yrs. I bought a 2010 Ford Taurus Limited. Sondra made it easy...she made it easy and never pressured me. Sondra sold me my first Ford and hopefully will sell me a Ford pick up in a couple of years!! I told everyone how wonderful everyone is at the dealership and how they price their vehicles.

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from Saco Maine |

I purchased my first new car at Prime Hyundai in Saco. Nick Cole was my salesman. He is absolutely fantastic. I tend to be very picky, especially in this case. We test drove so many cars, until I found "the one". He was very patient with me and kind. I bought my car in August and every time I'm due for an oil change I call Nick and he points me in the right direction. Even after he's made his sale, he continues to help! I have been recommending Nick and Prime Hyundai to all my friends and clients at work!

Best salesman EVER!!!!!!

by from Saco, ME |

I had a wonderful experience at Prime Hyundai with Nick Cole! He was very friendly and personable with my specific needs and my price range. He was honest and made sure I was comfortable with the car and payments! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle, you won't be disappointed!

Great salesman!

by from Saco maine |

Prime made it very easy to buy a car had an amazing sales person very friendly and willing to do whatever it took to keep me happy thank you nick cole

Ask for Nicholas Cole!

by from Saco Maine |

I bought my first car from Nick Cole! He was very helpful and made my purchase very smooth! I got the car that I wanted with the help of Nick! Other people I know got their cars from him and no problems at all! Cars are great, no problems here! Ask for Nick!

Sondra Allen Rocks!

by from Saco, ME |

I initiated my adventure online with Prime Hyundai. Someone named Stacey was very quick with her follow-up by phone to set an appointment and upon my arrival at the dealer she directed me to Sondra Allen. Sondra was very thorough in asking me what I was looking for and steered me to my purchase of a new 2013 Sonata! Despite me being her last appointment of the day and my transaction going into the evening, she was extremely pleasant and a joy to work with. Steve in finance was very good. I was disappointed that the Business Manager did not give me more for my '09 Sonata trade since I purchased it from them and had it in their service department every 5,000 miles for an OC/TR and multi-point inspection. In other words, it was very well taken care of but he only gave me something between Fair and Good according to KBB. That almost broke the deal as I travel for a living and have never thought twice about shopping and buying in Waterville, Wiscassett, Auburn and Westbrook aside from Saco, but Sondra worked hard for me and I couldn't walk away from her. She's a 10+! By the way, the Service Department is excellent.

Great Service and Great Vehicle

by from South Portland ME |

Thank you Sondra Allen for the great buying experience! I love my new Sonata and you made it so easy. There was no high pressure sales speeches. You listened to what I was looking for and you made it happen. The financing was easy and again, no high pressure to buy anything extra I didn't want. This was the first time I leased and you made me feel so comfortable about it. I have been telling everyone I know about you and the dealership.