Prime Hyundai

788 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

I bought a scion tc! Thanks guys! Highly recommend

by from Saco, me |

I happened to just take a drive down route 1 saco today. And boy let me tell you I am glad I did. I was in desperate need of a car as mine had died 2 weeks ago and I was borrowing my fathers work truck(which he wanted back and I wanted to give back). I do not normally drive to Portland this way but figured- what the heck, why not? From the second I pulled into the parking lot, Nicholas Cole greeted me, making sure I Found a parking spot (I didn't know where to park, ha!). He offered me some coffee, and was generally a nice guy, and made the buying process super simple. I am a single mom and had a list of things that were important to me including lower cost. Nick showed me a Few vehicles and the first one I looked at, I loved. He got me a Better loan rate than I had been previously qualified for and the whole deal Was done in about an hour or so. This was my first time buying a "newer" car, as well as my first one buying from a dealer. I 100% would recommend prime Hyundai of saco to my friends and family, and highly recommends both Nicholas cole and his manager Chris as well. Both are great down to earth, decent human beings. Super grateful to these class act gentlemen.

Great service

by from Kennebunk, Me |

My name is Ray Dumont and I bought an Hyundai Elantra on 2/25/14 from Sondra Allen. She was very efficient, professional, knowledgeable and nice to us. She did the best she could to get us a good deal. Go to Prime Hyundai, 788 Portland Rd/ Rte. One, Saco, Maine. Tel; 1-800-244-6132 and ask for Sondra Allen, she will do all she can for you. We are very happy with the vehicle and Sondra. Sondra is a five star salesperson. I did not rate Quality of repairs above as I haven't had any repairs. Sincerely; Ray Dumont

These guys are amazing!

by from wells,ME |

My husband and I have bought 2 cars from here in the last 3 months and let me tell you, both experiences were so easy. Both transactions only took a few hours and our salesman Ron Pike was all over prime dealerships getting us vehicles he thought we would like. Second try we found the perfect truck! Top notch service from the whole crew. Ron and John worked very hard to find us the perfect vehicle and Chris in finance is a miracle worker! He got us a great interest rate on less than perfect credit along with payments in our price range! I'll never shop elsewhere!

great people

by from Wells Me |

The staff at Hyundia was excellent. Ron Pike was a great pleasure to do business with!

Amazing service!

by from Saco, ME |

A few months back I was taken advantage of by a dealership. A more small owned dealership, but still lost a lot of money, leaving me with no car. I finally made my way towards Prime, and the vehicle I've always wanted; sat in the parking lot. May sound weird, but it was fate. I walked into the building and Nicolas Cole greeted me. He grabbed the keys and instantly took the vehicle for a ride! He was very honest with me throughout the whole ride. Once we got back, he got me a better deal in my price range. After meeting over ten salesman that week, being lied to about prices and "good deals"; it was a relief to find Nick and get the help I got. Thank you to everyone at Prime, but especially thanks to Nick!

GREAT SERVICE & WONDERFUL PERSONALITY BY NICK COLE

by from Biddeford, Maine |

I returned back to Prime Hyundai after having such a great experience in 2012 with salesman Nick Cole who was very knowledgeable,friendly, courteous, honest, and very thorough! I have now purchased another brand new vehicle and stayed with the same sales rep Nick; again which we were not disappointed and was very sufficient, polite and a great personality. I would recommend Nick to any friend, family member or anyone who was to ask about Prime Hyundai...

Exceeds Expectations

by from Saco, ME |

Having not purchased a vehicle in close to a decade, I was less than enthused to shop for a car. My salesman, Nicholas Cole, was patient and truly listed to me and never attempted to up-sell me. The staff I encountered at the dealership were helpful, patient and professional. A++ customer service.

Nick Cole is a great salesman!

by from Saco, ME |

I couldn't be happier with the customer service at Prime Hyundai. Nick Cole helped me get the car I wanted. He was, extremely, pleasant and easy to deal with. I would, highly, recommend him to everyone I know. Thanks Nick!

my experience at Prime Hyundai with Nick Cole

by from Westbrook, Maine |

This was my first brand new car. Nick and everyone at Prime Hyundai made it a very fun and informative experience. Couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Vehicle purchase

by from Biddeford, ME |

Thank you, Sondra Allen, for your patience. She was great. It was a great experience! I test drove several vehicles and opted to buy my 1st used car in 25yrs. I bought a 2010 Ford Taurus Limited. Sondra made it easy...she made it easy and never pressured me. Sondra sold me my first Ford and hopefully will sell me a Ford pick up in a couple of years!! I told everyone how wonderful everyone is at the dealership and how they price their vehicles.