Prime Hyundai

788 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from Saco Maine |

I purchased my first new car at Prime Hyundai in Saco. Nick Cole was my salesman. He is absolutely fantastic. I tend to be very picky, especially in this case. We test drove so many cars, until I found "the one". He was very patient with me and kind. I bought my car in August and every time I'm due for an oil change I call Nick and he points me in the right direction. Even after he's made his sale, he continues to help! I have been recommending Nick and Prime Hyundai to all my friends and clients at work!

Best salesman EVER!!!!!!

by from Saco, ME |

I had a wonderful experience at Prime Hyundai with Nick Cole! He was very friendly and personable with my specific needs and my price range. He was honest and made sure I was comfortable with the car and payments! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle, you won't be disappointed!

Great salesman!

by from Saco maine |

Prime made it very easy to buy a car had an amazing sales person very friendly and willing to do whatever it took to keep me happy thank you nick cole

Ask for Nicholas Cole!

by from Saco Maine |

I bought my first car from Nick Cole! He was very helpful and made my purchase very smooth! I got the car that I wanted with the help of Nick! Other people I know got their cars from him and no problems at all! Cars are great, no problems here! Ask for Nick!

Sondra Allen Rocks!

by from Saco, ME |

I initiated my adventure online with Prime Hyundai. Someone named Stacey was very quick with her follow-up by phone to set an appointment and upon my arrival at the dealer she directed me to Sondra Allen. Sondra was very thorough in asking me what I was looking for and steered me to my purchase of a new 2013 Sonata! Despite me being her last appointment of the day and my transaction going into the evening, she was extremely pleasant and a joy to work with. Steve in finance was very good. I was disappointed that the Business Manager did not give me more for my '09 Sonata trade since I purchased it from them and had it in their service department every 5,000 miles for an OC/TR and multi-point inspection. In other words, it was very well taken care of but he only gave me something between Fair and Good according to KBB. That almost broke the deal as I travel for a living and have never thought twice about shopping and buying in Waterville, Wiscassett, Auburn and Westbrook aside from Saco, but Sondra worked hard for me and I couldn't walk away from her. She's a 10+! By the way, the Service Department is excellent.

Great Service and Great Vehicle

by from South Portland ME |

Thank you Sondra Allen for the great buying experience! I love my new Sonata and you made it so easy. There was no high pressure sales speeches. You listened to what I was looking for and you made it happen. The financing was easy and again, no high pressure to buy anything extra I didn't want. This was the first time I leased and you made me feel so comfortable about it. I have been telling everyone I know about you and the dealership.

Used Hyundai Purchase

by from Watertown, MA |

Christine, the sales manager, was straight-forward and very helpful. Sondra, the saleswoman, was very knowledgeable and personable.

New car buying experience

by from Biddeford, Maine |

My wife and I were picking up our vehicle from the service department, when we decided to look around to see what was available, in regards to a newer vehicle. The Service rep. interoduced us to Sondra Allen, Sales rep. who was unbelievably pleasant and thorough in providing information about new car purchase. She made us feel very comfortable with no pressuring into buying or making any type of commitment. The evaluation of our car, our credit rating, the bottom line(cost of the car) with our monthly payment was calculated in a very expeditious manner. These things made buying this new vehicle very easy, not to mention that the price was right. What made it extremely easy is that Sondra knew everything about this vehicle, and was able to answer any and all questions we had. She is a very knowledgeable person who knows the business. Sondra is very courteous, honest, and thorough. I would recommend that anyone buying a vehicle from Prime Hyundai, to ask form Sondra. When speaking with relatives and/or friends about purchasing a vehicle, you can be sure I will be sending them to see Sondra Allen.

Pleasant experience

by from Portland, ME |

We recently purchased an Elantra Coupe from Hyundai Prime. Sondra Allen was exceptional, listening to our needs as a customer and recognizing that we had done our homework. Instead of trying to sell us on things we didn't need or want, she allowed the car to sell itself. She was patient, willing to answer our questions by phone and email, and even made a special trip on her day off to walk us through the sales process.

Would recommend Prime Hyundai

by from Cape Elizabeth, Maine |

Sales team was able to answer all my questions and was more the friendly. The atmosphere in the dealership was more than comfortable. I would recommend Prime Hyundai to anyone I know that was in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.