Prime Volkswagen

784 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great service, great deal at Prime VW in Saco, ME

by from Falmouth, ME |

I purchased my 2nd VW Jetta TDi from Prime VW in May 2014. They were just as excellent to work with the 2nd time around and Scott Desrosiers is a helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, salesperson that I would recommend to any.

Prime Volkswagen and Scott Desrosiers

by from Old Orchard Beach, ME and Northbridge, MA |

In April, 2014, I purchased my second VW Beetle from Prime Volkswagen in Saco, Maine. On both occasions, I dealt with the same salesman by choice. His name is Scott Desrosiers. I came to Prime initially because I was aware of them from living in Maine and from their website. Scott is the premier salesman. There was no pressure, no intimidation, no stress. He was patient and thorough in asking and anticipating my questions. He treated me with respect and stayed with me the entire time through our first meeting and long after the sale had taken place. This was December 2011 which is why I did not hesitate to return to see him in April 2014. Everyone at the dealership has been most helpful throughout my entire relationship with Prime. That is why I will return again next year when it is time to replace my wife's car with another Prime Volkswagen auto.

Solid Customer Service; Zero Hassle

by from Maine |

If you're looking for a VW, Prime in Saco is an efficient, customer oriented dealership to visit. Went in knowing what I was looking for, and I appreciated not being hassled to death by the salesmen, which is often a deterrent to shopping for cars. Scott Desrosiers fielded my email inquiry during the week and answered all of my questions; Scott and the dealership have also checked up a few times since the purchase to see how the car is doing and if I have any questions. When I am ready to shop for another car, I would definitely consider returning to Prime VW.

Friendly, helpful staff

by from Scarborough ME |

Scott Desrosiers is the person to seek at Prime Volkswagen if you are in the market for a car. He is patient and helpful and his followup is incredible. I had been driving the same car for 11 years so you cannot even imagine all the new technology I had to learn & I am in my sixties. Scott went above and beyond what a salesperson should have to do. He spent so much time making sure I understood how to use all the wonderful new features of my new car and that I was comfortable driving it.

Fantastic assistance on the move

by from San Diego, Ca |

I had a fantastic experience with this dealership. In my move across the country I found that many dealerships and salesman were lacking the knowledge and expertise on how to arrange to have a car waiting for me and this dealership went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase. From the first phone call to assist in finding the right car for me both in the type of car and pricing they were more than helpful throughout the process. I would strongly recommend their sales team to anyone who needs help in finding their next perfect car!

Ask for Scott Desrosiers

by from North Berwick, ME |

What a great experience Scott gave me in purchasing my new car. He was patient and explained everything I needed to know very carefully. Moreover we reviewed the value of each feature and offering as it pertained to my situation so I could make an informed decision on how to best spend my hard earned money. We all need a car guy sometimes and Scott is my guy at Prime VW. He helped me buy the car I wanted rather than selling me into what was most convenient. My family thanks you and Prime (Car #2)!

Great experience right from the get go!

by from Saco, Maine |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Kyle at Prime Volkswagen. I originally purchased a 2008 Jetta and loved it! Costs started getting to be more than I could afford, so I went in and spoke with Kyle. It was like I never left! All the same people were there (Scott in Finance and Rich, the Sales Manager.) Before I knew it I was driving off in a new Jetta lease. Kyle and the team are fun, caring and well versed in all things VW. They never push you into something you don't want and always want to help get you the best deal. I am a lifetime customer and recommend this dealership highly!!

Unscrupulous-Dishonest-Disreputable-DO NOT GO HERE

by from Portland, Maine |

I first test drove a car at Prime, another dealership offered me a good deal, I called Prime and they quoted me a slightly better price over the phone, which I called to verify a second time (including all terms), so I headed down there ready to make my purchase. When I arrived, they changed (raised) the sale price, and told me it had been a "mistake." Their explanation/negotiation was completely unprofessional. I told them I expected them to honor our verbal agreement, and I would not pay more. Getting me there was dishonest and unethical. They did not expect me to walk out the door, but I went straight back to the first dealer. Save yourself the trouble. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. To boot, I was a returning customer.

Prime Volkswagen responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Hi Thank you for leaving a review. Feedback of any kind helps make us better. Our General Manager Rick Bickford would like to speak with you directly about your experience. Please call his cell at 978-375-3976. Thank you! Prime VW

Great service, would buy again

by from South Portland, ME |

Great experience buying the car, I was not expecting to purchase but everything worked out and I was able to get a brand new Passat at a very reasonable price. I worked with Kyle who was very straightforward and helpful, I would definitely shop there again.

Happy-Happy-Happy

by from Cornish, ME |

As we checked around Joe and the staff at Prime was willing to help us get the best deal. Joe is energetic and willing to go the extra mile to have a satisfied customer. We look forward for that kind of service in the maintenance dept. We are happy Prime tries to accomodate the purchasers of their vehicles by being open on Saturdays.