Ewing Motor Company

Ewing Motor Company

2045 Buford Hwy, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-818-0807

Family Owned & Operated since 1979. Check out our dealer reviews!!!

Amazing Experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

I had been looking for a truck for a while and just couldn't seem to find what I was looking for. I finally found one on CARS.com and gave the dealership a call. I spoke with one of the sales people at the dealership about the 2002 Silverado they had for sale. I told them that I would be down that same weekend to check it out, and if they sold it or had anyone interested in it to let me know. So my wife and I made the 2.5 hour drive from Birmingham, AL to Buford, GA to see the vehicle. It was exactly as described and in amazing condition. The vehicle drove perfect and the sales people were amazing in answering any question I had about vehicle. I would recommend the service, quality of vehicles and customer service of this dealership to anyone. It takes alot for someone to drive a long time to just check out a vehicle, so the fact that we drove from Birmingham to Buford means alot in the trust this dealership instilled in us just over the phone. Amazing service and amazing vehicle!

Great Service! Great Dealership!

by from Gainesville, GA |

We had been looking for just the right car for over 6 months and finally found it at Ewing Motors. Rob gave us great service and we felt like we got a very good deal on a 2010 Chev Tahoe and our trade-in without any of the hassle we experienced at other dealerships. They made the entire process so easy. Ewing Motors is honest and fair. That's what I would tell anyone looking for an auto dealership they can trust.

Great Experience!!!

by from Buford, Ga. 30518 |

We were looking to buy me a car because my husband used the truck a lot to pull his boat.We went to about 5 used car dealership and was treated like all they were interested in was to sell a vehicle not in the person and what they wanted nor the price we needed it to be. We were told to go to Ewings Motor Company they were good honest people and they let me test drive without anyone in the car I felt they trusted me as I trusted them. We bought the car and got it at the price we needed. Thank you Ewings Motor Company for a great experience.

Peace of Mind.

by from Hoschton, GA |

It's refreshing to purchase a car from a seller that is transparent, trustworthy, and treats you like family. Throughout the buying process, all employees were extremely personable and made an extra effort to ensure that we were taken care. They bent over backwards to make sure that we had the best possible car buying experience...and as a result we did. Ewing Motor Co. management made an extra effort to check back in with me well after I purchased my wife's car to make sure that we were satisfied. I've recommended Ewing motor co. to all my family & friends that are in the market for a car & I plan to purchase my personal vehicles from them for years to come.

Great Service

by from Birmingham, AL |

Great service and awesome people to work with. My wife and I could not be happier with the truck we purchased from Ewing Motor Company.

Loved our Experience!

by from Lawerenceville, GA |

We must have gone to 15 dealers before coming to Ewing Motors. We were looking at GMCs or Auras and other 3rd row SUVs. We loved the service and their non-pressure approach to helping us find the right car. We loved our experience with Ewing Motor Company and we will be back when we look for a car for my husband!!

Great buying experience!!

by from Charlotte NC |

I was worried about buying our car out of state not having seen it. I drove down to GA from NC not sure if the pictures told the whole story. JR was honest and direct on his evaluation of the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealership the car was exactly as described. It was smooth transaction and made the experience one of the best I ever had buying a car. Totally recommend JR and team on the purchase of any vehicle.

Great Car. Great Service.

by from Buford, GA |

This was my first car purchase from a dealer. I was apprehensive because everyone tells you that car salesman are the worst. These guys changed my opinion. Rob was great, knowledgeable about the cars, and was courteous and swift with the process. He got all of our credit info and passed it onto JR who is the manager. He contacted the banks they work with and we got a pretty good rate for the car we wanted and the terms we wanted. Can't complain at all with the financing. They let us take the car out for a long test drive, about 45 minutes. We loved it, but wanted to at least try another, and we did. Shorter test drive cause we knew we didn't like it as much. Total i think we were only there about 2-3 hours including the test drives. Much quicker than we expected. I told them I would be back soon to buy another used car from them. Their lot is full of nice looking used vehicles. And the office is full of professional and courteous salesman. Thanks again guys! We love the car!

Great dealer

by from Sugar hill ga |

Great place to buy a car , I founded want I wanted there just couldn't agree on the price. Other than that is was a good experience . Would defently go back there . Rob was a great salesman with great customer service.

good vehicles

by from atlanta, ga |

I found this truck on auto trader, called about it, drove it home to get the wife's approval, and came back to buy it two days later. J.r was very helpful with my needs. I would buy again from them

TOMKAT ON THE LAKE

by from Buford, Ga |

Very Honest! Gives good trade allowance. Will be back to buy again!