Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

hassle-free exerience

by from Biddeford, ME |

I bought a new Honda CR-V from Nate Valliere at Prime Honda in Saco at the end of August. My experience with Nate and the dealership was easy, pleasant, and they helped me get into the vehicle that I wanted for the price I was looking to pay. I've recommended Prime and Nate to a few co-workers already, and will continue to pass their names along

worked with dave Clifford at Prime Honda Saco

by from Sanford Maine |

We came to Prime in search of a new used vehicle and we met Dave Clifford. we found Dave Clifford to be very knowledgeable in his field. We did not get the usual sales experience from him. There was no pressure from Dave he just let us decide what car we wanted. Because the experience was easy going we spent the afternoon at the dealership making sure we got the best vehicle for our family. Our kids will be new to driving this year and feel we received the safest car for our family. Thanks Dave, Paul and Carol

civic owner

by from kennebunk, me |

I was in a lease and it was running out. I ended up with a new lease after Ed Pendleton and Prime Honda worked with me. It took a couple of weeks, but they were patient and it worked out in the end.

Excellent Service

by from Buxton, Maine |

I purchased a 2015 Honda Accord from Chris Watts, I must say I was very happy with Chris. He is very professional and very polite. Chris was so helpful showing how to use everything in my new car and I was so pleased that Chris set my phone information to my blue tooth. I would highly recommend Prime Honda and salesman Chris Watts.

A thoroughly enjoyable experience

by from South Portland Maine |

I just had the most satisfying experience ever involving the purchase of a car. Kevin Petty, my sales person, hit the bulls eye in helping find the right choice for me. As a guitarist, I needed the room for transporting my vast array of equipment and guitars. Shockingly the 2015 Honda Fit was the perfect fit (sorry about the pun.) He gracefully brought me through the process with great expediency while relieving me of all anxiety as this is my first BRAND NEW car purchase. He even filled up my tank full, followed me back, with another employee following him to my office (I drove my old junker), so that I could drive it the day of the purchase. My financial manager, Mike Bibble bent over backwards to secure my loan even though I have less than perfect credit and finally securing an option that I thought may never have happened. I am deeply grateful to both of these gentlemen for going the extra mile for me (all puns intended.) As a Doctor of Musical Arts, I feel the correct diagnosis for Prime Honda is a case of of severe rocking with complication of extreme awesomeness. Gregory Daley D.M.A.

Outstanding exspeareance

by from Windham, Maine |

Chris Watts was outstanding to deal with and had a great knowledge of the Accord which made us very secure with the purchase. He was a great listener and and set us at ease throughout the process. I will be looking for Chris for my next purchase. Hats off to the management team for finding such a refreshing salesperson to deal with. Thank you for the overall excellent experience!!!

Great service and attention to detail. Thank you.

by from Sanford, Me |

Thank you, Chris, for excellent service and taking time to explain the interior/exterior functions. The dealership in general was easy to work with. We are enjoying our new Honda Accord EX-L. G

Experience of purchasing a car at Prime Honda

by from Portland me. |

We went to Prime Honda to purchase a car.To my surprise, this was not a stressful experience.Our salesman was Christopher Watts.He is a very hardworking young man.,who is very pleasant and polite to deal with.He demonstrated all the aspects of the car and gave us a fair price.He even called us a week after we purchased the carto make sure everything was o.k..We recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Honda.Do remember to ask for Chris.Watts.

Worked with Dave c. & Martia s. at Prime Honda

by from westbrook Maine |

Dave and Maria were both great representatives for your company - we had a great buying experience and would recommend your dealership to our friends. Thank you. Ken and Suzan Nelson

Absolutely adore my 2014 Honda Civic

by from Scarborough, ME |

I visited Prime Honda in Saco in search for a used car that was better than the used car that I currently owned. I left with a brand new 2014 Honda Civic that I am currently leasing. Needless to say, my experience was better than I expected. Kevin Petty worked really hard showing us a variety of options and cars that would fit our price range. He was very accommodating and personable also. We couldn't have had a better experience! We certainly recommend Prime Honda in Saco, as well as Kevin Petty.