Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great service

by from Saco, ME |

My whole car buying experience at Prime Honda in Saco was great. Shane was the dealer who helped me and he was excellent.

A winner

by from Portland ME |

I looked at all 4 of the cars in this class at 4 different dealers. The honda had the most room for me, the salesperson was very good at explaining the features and they were the most competitive. After I test drove the car I sent my wife into another dealer to do a test drive and get an estimate. Even though she had an appointment she didn't get any information like she did when she latter came to Prime.

Assim Y at Prime Honda Saco

by from Portland Maine |

Assim Y at Prime Honda Saco expertly assisted us in purchasing our 2015 Honda Fit. He was friendly, responsive and made the process easy.

Great experience

by from Scarborough me |

I had a great experience over all kevin, was great to deal with very personable and on point to stick to what my needs and wants were in a vehicle. I'd recommend him to all my family and friends, it was a pleasure

Two thumbs up for Prime Honda

by from Portland, ME |

I?ve never been a big fan of the whole car buying experience but Kevin at Prime Honda changed the way my wife and I look at the process. He made it easy and painless throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend both Kevin and Prime Honda for your next car purchase!

Great Salesman Assistance

by from Farmingdale, Maine |

My husband and I have been making changes in our lives as we have both recently retired. We were ready to trade in his pick up truck for a vehicle that better serve our current needs. From our initial call to the dealership we were greeted with optimism regarding our vehicle transaction. Our salesman Chris Watts spent a great deal of time going over the options and the actual physical inspection of two vehicles. Chris was very attentive and sincere. He also honestly acknowledged some problems with the vehicle we ultimately chose and he made sure these items were corrected as part of the purchase agreement.

Dave Clifford

by from South Portland |

This is my second vehicle I bought from Mr. Clifford. I would recommend requesting him to anyone looking for a vehicle on the lot.

Honda CRV

by from York, ME |

I went to prime honda and worked with Kevin. Thanks to him, the process was speedy and stress free. Bottom line, he got me in the car I wanted with a manageable payment. Thanks again!

Great experience!

by from Saco, ME |

Kevin worked hard to get me what I wanted at the right price. I'm really excited about my new CRV! It gives me great peace of mind that Prime will take good care of my vehicle and the warranty is excellent. I hate the whole process of buying a car and Kevin made it easier and really set my mind at ease. He made sure before I left to answer all my questions and concerns and helped me with the settings for my lights, phone, etc. Thanks!

Pleasant shopping experience

by from Shelton, CT |

I had a great experience purchasing my used Honda CRV because my salesman, Asim Yosafi, made it so easy. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles, both inside and out. He seemed trusting and passionate about his job. Compared to other Honda dealerships I have been to, Prime Honda felt nice and comfortable. They took care of everything for me and met my buying needs and I even came from out of state! I would highly recommend purchasing a car from here.