Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great service and attention to detail. Thank you.

by from Sanford, Me |

Thank you, Chris, for excellent service and taking time to explain the interior/exterior functions. The dealership in general was easy to work with. We are enjoying our new Honda Accord EX-L. G

Experience of purchasing a car at Prime Honda

by from Portland me. |

We went to Prime Honda to purchase a car.To my surprise, this was not a stressful experience.Our salesman was Christopher Watts.He is a very hardworking young man.,who is very pleasant and polite to deal with.He demonstrated all the aspects of the car and gave us a fair price.He even called us a week after we purchased the carto make sure everything was o.k..We recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Honda.Do remember to ask for Chris.Watts.

Worked with Dave c. & Martia s. at Prime Honda

by from westbrook Maine |

Dave and Maria were both great representatives for your company - we had a great buying experience and would recommend your dealership to our friends. Thank you. Ken and Suzan Nelson

Absolutely adore my 2014 Honda Civic

by from Scarborough, ME |

I visited Prime Honda in Saco in search for a used car that was better than the used car that I currently owned. I left with a brand new 2014 Honda Civic that I am currently leasing. Needless to say, my experience was better than I expected. Kevin Petty worked really hard showing us a variety of options and cars that would fit our price range. He was very accommodating and personable also. We couldn't have had a better experience! We certainly recommend Prime Honda in Saco, as well as Kevin Petty.

Great Customer Service

by from New Gloucester, Maine |

This was the first car that I had bought through a dealership so I was very hesitant about making such a big purchase. Kevin was great and showed me a handful of vehicles that met my requirements and were in my price range. I ended up with a 2010 Nissan Altima and absolutely love it. I had to bring it in to get the bumper fixed and Kevin was great about setting up an appointment and making sure that it was fixed asap. I would definitely recommend Prime Honda and Kevin Petty to friends and family!

I love my new CRV

by from York, Maine |

Had a great experience buying from Nathan Valliere at Prime Honda. He went above and beyond to find us exactly the car we wanted in just a few days. His back up team was helpful and efficient. The process was easy and I LOVE my new CRV EXL!!

Great service

by from Saco, ME |

Kevin at Prime was great to work with! I couldn't be happier with my CRV and the experience we had here. Highly recommended!

Great Overall experience

by from Westbrook, ME |

No complaints here. Had alot of help all around when it came to finding the right car and keeping it in my budget. Also Kevin Petty took time out of his day to teach me to drive a standard which has been very helpful. thank you guys.

My Accord

by from Gorham, NH |

I waited over a year to get a new Accord and Ed Pendleton made it easy. We drove all the way from New Hampshire just to come to Prime Honda. Great staff and great facility. Thanks Ed and Prime.

Worked with Dave Clifford at Prime Honda Saco

by from Standish maine |

I worked with Dave Clifford at Prime Honda Saco and Purchased a new 2015 Honda Fit . I was very happy with the service at Prime Honda Saco. LEIGH AND Mike R.