Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great service from Dave Dave Clifford at Prime Hon

by from Falmouth, ME |

Test drove a brand new 2015 Honda Fit and had excellent comfort and style! The ride was very smooth and the throttle was very responsive. The features the EX-L has have been a big improvement over the past body styles. I am very pleased with the car and also with the comfort of working with Dave. He is by far your best salesman and really enjoyed looking at different options with him and getting somewhere in my price range. He was honest and gave me many options for trims and financing. I will definitely be a customer for life knwoing that you have a great salesman on the floor! Thank you

Excellant service by Dave Clifford at Prime Honda

by from Portland, maine |

it was a pleasure woring with Dave Clifford. He took the time to show me many different cars and i did not feel pressured. I recommend anyone looking to buy a car go see Dave, he'll take care of you. :)

Great Dealership, Great Salesman

by from Wells, Maine |

I went to Prime Honda to buy my first new car, and the experience was great. My Salesman Christopher Watts did a great job explaining to me the different options I had with different models and trim levels. I feel he gave me a very fair price, and he worked with me to help the car fit my budget. He was great to work with and I would certainly return to him for my next vehicle purchase, I recommend him, and Prime Honda to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Excellent Service!

by from Saco, Maine |

Kevin Petty made my experience at Prime Honda the best experience. He is a very good sales men because he always called me and tried his hardness to make sure he got me into something I really wanted. Kevin is awesome he was fast when I was waiting to trade my car in. Whenever their was a car that he thought i was interested in he always called me. I love my toyota highlander! I am so happy that I met Kevin Petty! I will reference everyone to go to Prime Honda and ask for Kevin or someone their if they are looking for a vehicle! Thank you! Jessica Eastman

with Dave Clifford

by from Portland, Maine |

It was great working with Dave Clifford. I reccomend anyone in the market for a new or used car to visit Dave at Prime Honda.

Worked with Dave Clifford at Prime Honda Saco

by from Biddeford, Maine |

Dave Clifford was very helpful in getting us the car at the right price. very nice polite and helpfull in making our decission to buy at prime auto. Thanks

Great customer service from Rudy & Dave at Prime

by from Wells, Maine |

I worked with Dave and Rudy at Prime Honda in Saco Maine. I bought my blue Honda Civic ex at Prime Honda Saco and I really love it :)

Great Experience

by from Alfred, ME |

Being a woman purchasing a vehicle I always dread it. Dennis & Rudy put my mind at ease immediately. I did not feel pressured at all and left the dealership feeling great about my purchase.

Great Customer Service!

by from Saco, ME |

Kevin was great! I told him what I was looking for, we took out a few cars and none of them felt like "the one". So, he did some searching for me and found the perfect car for me! I couldn't be happier and Ernie went above and beyond to make sure I was at a payment I was comfortable with. I am over 100% satisfied with my experience. Thank you!!

Great Customer Service!