Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Buying a Honda

by from Portland |

I last bought a car 16 years ago and am really not up on the lingo. Shane was very adept at listening and using the clues in our conversation to find me just the right vehicle. I was impressed with how quickly the whole process came together and very pleased by his stewardship of my car buying experience. I especially thank him for ensuring high quality on all aspects of the delivery of my first brand new car, a Honda Fit!

Thank you, Shane!

by from Greene, ME |

Shane was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Fair price on our trade, fair price on our "new," used Civic - in and out in just a couple of hours, financed and all. Shane was very upfront and respectful of our needs and honest about what he could and could not provide. Just like hitting the "Easy," button! Thanks again, Shane, we'll see you next time!

Awesome service

by from Ashburnham, Massachusetts |

The best customer service! Honest. They will help you find your dream car and step back to watch you sell yourself on their product while standing by to answer any questions.

Happy Customer

by from Old Orchard ME |

My recent car buying experience the a pleasure thanks to Maria S. Maria is well versed and very experienced . Maria is very pleasant and made the car buying experience run smooth. I highly recommend buying your next vehicle from Maria

Best Customer Service

by from Buxton,ME |

My recent vehicle purchase was a pleasant experience thanks to Maria S. Maria is a very knowledgable and experienced saleswoman. I highly recommend dealing with Maria S. for your next vehicle purchase the whole process went smooth and she is very pleasant individual.

Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

Peter was great to work with and I really enjoyed visiting Prime. He had a lot of really good suggestions for me going forward in the buying process... I will definitely be back to Prime soon! I recommend seeing Peter at Prime in Saco if you're in the market!

Great experience from start to finish!

by from Scituate, Ma |

My wife and I bought a car from Rudy and were very happy with the experience. From the start Rudy contacted me very quickly on the availability of the car. Coming from out of state he said he would put a hold on the car, so my wife and I could drive up with ease. When picking up the car I took the train, after a 1hr 45min delay Rudy still went above and beyond staying after the dealership closed to pick me up. Would absolutely buy from him again, Thanks Rudy!

Rudy made car shoping enjoyable for a change!

by from Portland Maine |

I was browsing around the lot at Prime Honda in Saco and met Rudy while looking at a new Accord. I was overwhelmed by the amount of cars available and wasn't sure which direction to go in. I was having trouble deciding on a regular Accord or a new Hybrid Accord. Rudy was down to earth, easy to talk to and answered all my questions about the hybrid Accord. He took the time to show me the cars, we test drove them and compared all the features. I wasn't quite ready to purchase a car that day but after talking to Rudy, I felt confident that I would be making the right choice. I also left there knowing who my "go to" sales guy is from now on. I will most certainly be buying my next car from Prime Honda, thanks to Rudy.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Portland ME |

My partner Rudolph and I recently purchased a Honda HRV from Maria and the sales team over at Prime Honda and it was great! We cant wait to be cruising the beach and going on long road trips with it.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from PORTLAND ME |