Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great service

by from Saco, Maine |

Always good service with Dennis Steeves the sales manager and Maria Surprenant my sales lady and Mike Gible the finance guy. I always know when my lease expires Maria is there to help me out! Thanks again for getting me into my perfect fit!

Excellent Sales and Service

by from South Portland. Maine |

I've purchased 3 Hondas from Prime and had the best car buying experience each time. Not only do they sell the most reliable cars, they maintaine them to keep them in tip top shape. The service technicians are honest and reliable. An example of their honesty is when I brought my Accord 2000 in for service thinking I needed a new clutch, they looked the car over and told me it only needed adjustment. Any other repair facility would have replaced the clutch just to make more money. My 2000 Accord is still on the road thanks to the service techs at Prime. From sales to service Prime Honda is the best organization to do business with.

Purchasing a Vechile from Prime Honda, Saco, Me

by from Brunswick, ME |

Our complete experience in purchasing a vechile from Prime Honda, Saco, Me was a plus.. My husband and I would recommend Prime Honda to everyone that was interested in purchasing a vehicle, This was the first time we had done business with them...and found it was a pleasure and everyone seemed very honest, concerned and appreicating our business... all departments we were associated with were extremely helpful...espcially the slaes associagte, Peter Macredis..he was very knowledgable in every way.

Prime Hoonda Saco, Maine & Nate Valliere

by from Hollis, ME |

This is our 4th purchase from Prime Honda and Nate Valliere did not fail to live up to our expectations. This was a 5 star experience with Nate and Mike Gibel. A great deal on a great vehicle. The service is never pushy or in your face. Nate was knowledgeable, professional and personable, which is why we keep going back to Prime.

Great experience

by from Saco,Maine |

Great buying experience with Kevin Petty. he and the team worked hard to get me into a used Caravan for my family.

Prime Honda in Saco Maine is the BEST

by from southwestern Maine |

After 15 years if doing business with Prime Honda in Saco Maine I can testify to the quality of their employees and their business practices. I recently needed to purchase a used vehicle and was hoping Prime would be the dealership that would find me the one I wanted. They did. I dealt with Kevin Petty who found me the perfect vehicle. Then, the Prime Honda staff went to work on making the car even better by inspecting it, changing the fluids, the filters, the tires and sending me home with a car that was as good as new if not better. While service was working on my car, Steve Wilson found me a sweet deal on financing. I would recommend Prime Honda to anyone, near or far. Kevin Petty is a great guy and interested in finding what you want, in a very professional and friendly manner. Give him a call if you think you are in the market for a new or used vehicle. You won't be sorry.

Ask to see Nate and Prime Honda Saco

by from New Hampshire |

I seriously couldn't have asked for a better first time experience at buying a new car. Nate was amazing, he emailed me through edmunds price promise with a link to personalized information on the car, and the lowest asking price I had seen anywhere. He told me to contact him if I had any questions, and was so low pressure, honest and helpful, it was more like talking with a friend than a car salesman. When I went in for the appointment I was even more impressed with the personal attention I received, and his high level of professionalism while still being able to joke around with me and make me feel comfortable. I left that day with an amazing new car for a price that has stunned everyone that I've told. It was well worth the drive from NH, and I will recommend everyone I know looking to ask to see Nate Valliere at Prime Honda in Saco

Call Nate @ Prime Honda!

by from Scarborough, Maine |

We are so happy that we called Nate at Prime Honda when we needed a second car. He had previously helped us when we bought our Honda CRV, and we were so pleased and impressed with his honesty and knowledge that we did not hesitate to call him again. Within the hour we met with him and found the car that was best for us. Nate took the time to get to know us and what our needs were. He did research and had selected cars ready for us to view on line when we got there. Nate is the reason we came back to Prime Honda. Thank you Nate!

Honda Fit

by from Windham ME |

All nice people to work with and overall I'm happy with the purchase of my brand new Honda Fit. Dave Clifford was a nice guy to deal with and really tried hard to meet the best pricing available of all the dealerships I inquired with. He pressured into anything I didn't want although he presented all options and encouraged me to make my own decisions. Although it wasn't the best price (just short by a few hundred bucks) I decided that the Prime for Life warranty given with all new cars was worth the small difference in price. Can't wait to drive my new car when it's off the delivery truck!! Hopefully this week!!

by from Waterboro, Maine |

Shane Staples at Prime Honda was a fantastic salesperson. He helped me every step of the way and got me a great deal on my Honda CRV. I am very happy with the whole process from start to finish. Thank you Shane keep up the great work.