Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Happy Customer

by from Old Orchard ME |

My recent car buying experience the a pleasure thanks to Maria S. Maria is well versed and very experienced . Maria is very pleasant and made the car buying experience run smooth. I highly recommend buying your next vehicle from Maria

Best Customer Service

by from Buxton,ME |

My recent vehicle purchase was a pleasant experience thanks to Maria S. Maria is a very knowledgable and experienced saleswoman. I highly recommend dealing with Maria S. for your next vehicle purchase the whole process went smooth and she is very pleasant individual.

Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

Peter was great to work with and I really enjoyed visiting Prime. He had a lot of really good suggestions for me going forward in the buying process... I will definitely be back to Prime soon! I recommend seeing Peter at Prime in Saco if you're in the market!

Great experience from start to finish!

by from Scituate, Ma |

My wife and I bought a car from Rudy and were very happy with the experience. From the start Rudy contacted me very quickly on the availability of the car. Coming from out of state he said he would put a hold on the car, so my wife and I could drive up with ease. When picking up the car I took the train, after a 1hr 45min delay Rudy still went above and beyond staying after the dealership closed to pick me up. Would absolutely buy from him again, Thanks Rudy!

Rudy made car shoping enjoyable for a change!

by from Portland Maine |

I was browsing around the lot at Prime Honda in Saco and met Rudy while looking at a new Accord. I was overwhelmed by the amount of cars available and wasn't sure which direction to go in. I was having trouble deciding on a regular Accord or a new Hybrid Accord. Rudy was down to earth, easy to talk to and answered all my questions about the hybrid Accord. He took the time to show me the cars, we test drove them and compared all the features. I wasn't quite ready to purchase a car that day but after talking to Rudy, I felt confident that I would be making the right choice. I also left there knowing who my "go to" sales guy is from now on. I will most certainly be buying my next car from Prime Honda, thanks to Rudy.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Portland ME |

My partner Rudolph and I recently purchased a Honda HRV from Maria and the sales team over at Prime Honda and it was great! We cant wait to be cruising the beach and going on long road trips with it.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from PORTLAND ME |

Great buying expierance!

by from biddeford ME |

I recently bought a new Pilot from Prime Honda and it was great! The dealership is beautiful and Maria my salesperson was kind and wonderful.

Go to Britney Hanson at Prime Honda!

by from Bidddeford, ME |

If you want to have the best car buying experience go see Britney Hanson at Prime Honda in Saco, ME. Things do not always go perfectly, but if you have Britney on your side then everything that you need and want will be accomplished with a smile and great attitude! She really cared about what I need and wanted from my vehicle and stayed within my budget. I could not have asked for better service. Thank you Britney!

I did not know buying car was this easy!

by from Saco, ME |

I have purchased many vehicles in the past and it wasn't until now that I realized how easy it is! When you have the right team who really care about your needs and your budget you cannot go wrong! Thank you to Britney Hanson for making this experience so easy and enjoyable. Your positive attitude is something that cannot be matched anywhere else! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!